Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-14-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
As a Gopher fan you better hope they aren't.
That would be the reason for the question. I don't have a good feeling about this. Then again I usually don't when it comes to them.

And John Wall has been awful down the stretch.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, how was that not a foul one way or the other?
Old 03-14-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Wow, how was that not a foul one way or the other?
Kentucky doesn't get fouls when it matters.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't know how much Kentucky has "faltered." They're 31-2. It's not like Kansas hasn't had close games this year.
I was speaking more in a general sense (i.e. Syracuse getting knocked out early in the Big East Tourney). But regardless, I'm not too impressed with Kentucky...They've played a **** schedule (Not really their fault considering the SEC is down, but the point remains), and I'm worried about their shooting and how much the zone has given them trouble in the SEC tournament.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UK wins in the shortest overtime I've even seen.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is lame. I wish Miss St had won. It obviously means more to them.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch. Buzzer beating 3 pointer to fall one short.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Back to Back ACC Tourney Champsssszzzzzzzzz!! Happpy bday to me!! :)

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...60#post2067260

Join it.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am ready to see who New Mexico State gets to play. I am so going to go to the tournament! :) The soon to be pro that no one has heard about is Troy Gillenwater. ESPN at the moment has us playing Tennessee in the first round. :)

Last edited by jayceheathman : 03-14-2010 at 02:56 PM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Missing two GWing shots= Not Human...Yeah sure...I guess I see your point.

This conference tournaments have only strengthened my confidence that Kansas is easily the best team in the nation. We just keep on taking care of business while others falter.
We have a winner! KU vs SU finals rematch. You heard it here first.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
I am ready to see who New Mexico State gets to play. I am so going to go to the tournament! :) The soon to be pro that no one has heard about is Troy Gillenwater. ESPN at the moment has us playing Tennessee in the first round. :)
I'm going too. Unfortunately I'm probably going to get stuck with Kentucky, but that'll also give me an 8-9 game.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When is the selection?
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
When is the selection?
An hour and 39 minutes.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm going too. Unfortunately I'm probably going to get stuck with Kentucky, but that'll also give me an 8-9 game.
Is it the tie breakers that get played on Thursdays and then the main games on Friday? My teacher wants to make sure everyone shows up to the last class on Thursday before Spring Break by making the exam be that day so I wouldnt be able to leave a day early.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Is it the tie breakers that get played on Thursdays and then the main games on Friday? My teacher wants to make sure everyone shows up to the last class on Thursday before Spring Break by making the exam be that day so I wouldnt be able to leave a day early.
I don't know what you mean by that.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't know what you mean by that.
Dont they usually have a game on Thursday that is between two teams fighting for the last seed? Then they have the other games on Friday. I thought thats how it went. I am just hoping my game is on Friday.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Dont they usually have a game on Thursday that is between two teams fighting for the last seed? Then they have the other games on Friday. I thought thats how it went. I am just hoping my game is on Friday.
Oh.

The play-in game is on Tuesday, then the first round games are split between Thursday and Friday. There are 8 first round sites. 4 of the sites will have all their games on Thursday, the other 4 sites have all their games on Friday. What City are your tickets for?
Old 03-14-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh.

The play-in game is on Tuesday, then the first round games are split between Thursday and Friday. There are 8 first round sites. 4 of the sites will have all their games on Thursday, the other 4 sites have all their games on Friday. What City are your tickets for?
Hopefully I will have a city that has all of their games on Friday. ESPN at the moment has New Mexico State going to San Jose so if my game is later in the day then I could probably make it if the games are on Thursday. If its Providence or Buffalo then I would be screwed. Maybe my teacher will let me take the exam early so if we do get a Thursday game I will be hoping that he lets me.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohio State is shooting out of it's mind right now.

And Clark Kellog is just awful.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ohio State is shooting out of it's mind right now.

And Clark Kellog is just awful.
For the latter, it's an acceptable substitution for Billy Packer. I hate Clark but they refuse to give Gus the main seat, so some things you must deal with.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-14-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
For the latter, it's an acceptable substitution for Billy Packer. I hate Clark but they refuse to give Gus the main seat, so some things you must deal with.
yeah, Clark isn't bad but the problem is that Nantz calls basketball just like he calls golf and when you pair him with Clark then there's a lack of energy from your announcing crew.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

If I hear him say spurtability one more time I'm muting it.

And this is just completely ridiculous. It's ok to miss a shot every once in a while Ohio State you ******* assholes.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Lunardi is an idiot. Cal as a 7 seed? Their best two wins all year are against Arizona State and Washington.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Lunardi is an idiot. Cal as a 7 seed? Their best two wins all year are against Arizona State and Washington.
Maybe it's the selection committee that consists of the idiots.

RIP TheManInBlack