Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-18-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Hey twins!

Also, since today has been full of so many awesome games already, it's almost for sure that tomorrow's games will be a complete let down.
Maybe the whole tourney will be nuts.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Maybe the whole tourney will be nuts.
Don't tease me like that.

Today's games are a giant **** tease. Everyone will think they're taking the tourny home to have some great sex, but then it will say it's really tired, its friends are leaving, and it has to study tomorrow.

That's how the world works. It loves to crush hopes and dreams.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey twins!

Also, since today has been full of so many awesome games already, it's almost for sure that tomorrow's games will be a complete let down.
I have to work so I encourage the early games to suck.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't tease me like that.

Today's games are a giant **** tease. Everyone will think they're taking the tourny home to have some great sex, but then it will say it's really tired, its friends are leaving, and it has to study tomorrow.

That's how the world works. It loves to crush hopes and dreams.
Maybe your world...

I have both of the 7s winning tomorrow. FSU and Louisville are the two I'm not confident in.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why on earth would you try to dribble out of that?

I know you ended up getting the ball back, but you lost your dribble immediately and cost your team the possession arrow. Great, now you can't catch.

******* stupid ass mental mistakes.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit Marquette! Damn it all to hell! So, out goes one of my homer Wisonsin picks. Sad face.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god INBOUND THE ******* BALL. Jesus christ.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-18-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

phew, that was close.
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It started off so promising but the late games have sent me packing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brackets=busted
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I would die of laughter if Lehigh won.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-18-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12-4!

go lehigh lawl
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't care any less if my bracket gets messed up, I always root for the upset. But ****, that Marquette loss hurts my heart...

Old 03-18-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Kansas got away with 2 fouls there.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-18-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Yep, apparently Aldrich is allowed to rape people and they consider it consensual.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yep, apparently Aldrich is allowed to rape people and they consider it consensual.
As it should be. That man is made with real bits of panther.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I couldn't care any less if my bracket gets messed up, I always root for the upset. But ****, that Marquette loss hurts my heart...
Will someone please ****ing console me! I'm crying out for attention here. I thought we were a family. I'm calling my Mom. I'm getting on the Lehigh train.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 03-18-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Will someone please ****ing console me! I'm crying out for attention here. I thought we were a family. I'm calling my Mom.
She's a little busy at the moment. Come back in 10-15 minutes. It'd be rude for her to talk with her mouth full.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-18-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
She's a little busy at the moment. Come back in 10-15 minutes. It'd be rude for her to talk with her mouth full.
Yea, it would be rude for her to talk with her vagine full...

Am i doin it rite?
Old 03-18-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Will someone please ****ing console me! I'm crying out for attention here. I thought we were a family. I'm calling my Mom. I'm getting on the Lehigh train.
Come on, it's okay Whistle. *pats you on the back*

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-18-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Yea, it would be rude for her to talk with her vagine full...

Am i doin it rite?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-18-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Kansas winning one of my two brackets, but I would be ecstatic if Lehigh won. The more 1 seeds that fall the better, I'm waiting for the year that a top seed loses in the first round. It's bound to happen eventually, right?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I have Kansas winning one of my two brackets, but I would be ecstatic if Lehigh won. The more 1 seeds that fall the better, I'm waiting for the year that a top seed loses in the first round. It's bound to happen eventually, right?
No.... haha.

Actually, I think Vermont will give Syracuse half a game if they aren't shooting well.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone roots for the 16 seed. It's the sympathy seed.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

However, I fully expect Kansas to blow Lehigh out of the water in the second half.