Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-23-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burke is making this press look foolish.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burke is clearly going to be a good PG at the NBA level.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Regardless of the score I can't help but love the energy and effort that VCU plays with. Come to UCLA Shaka...
Old 03-23-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dat pass! Holy hell. Albrecht to Robinson.

Last edited by WCH : 03-23-2013 at 12:47 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Folks, That is the definition of GAME OVER.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Burke is clearly going to be a good PG at the NBA level.
Chris Paul 2.0 baby.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I approve, Michigan.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Chris Paul 2.0 baby.
Chris Paul plays defense.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This might be my favorite round of the tournament. Lots of matchups I wanna see the next two days.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
This might be my favorite round of the tournament. Lots of matchups I wanna see the next two days.
I think there are some good ones tomorrow, but today's games are very uninteresting to me
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I think there are some good ones tomorrow, but today's games are very uninteresting to me
I was looking forward to these first two, and Oregon StL later the most for today. Really expected a better game from VCU. This round is where lower seeds that get an upset in the first round really get a chance to make a mark and get into the Sweet 16. That alone makes me interested in Harvards game.

Tommorows are definitely a better slate of games. And OSU plays so there's that.

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 03-23-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This round is always fun. Still lots of games, but they're obviously a little better than the games in the first round. The tournament in general is awesome though. Hoping some one seeds go down today and tomorrow.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon-St Louis could be a good one, but that's really it for today. Michigan State should pull away from Memphis soon enough to make this one a snoozefest
Old 03-23-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Oregon-St Louis could be a good one, but that's really it for today. Michigan State should pull away from Memphis soon enough to make this one a snoozefest
Sure doesn't look like that's gonna happen now. Nice Memphis run should give us a game here.

Old 03-23-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

I hope I am wrong about that. I'd love to see Michigan State lose.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Strong start to both halves for MSU. Just gotta finish instead of letting Memphis get on another long run.

Old 03-23-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two games today and two Big Ten teams on their way to the Sweet 16

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

But Charles says the conference is turrible.

Old 03-23-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

In a decade of coaching Pitt Dixon has 6 losses in the teams first or second round, and missed the tournament once. Made the Elite 8 once. Never beat a team with a higher seed while losing 6 games to lower seed. So he's extended another decade.

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 03-23-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The future is very bright for UNLV. Next figures to be much better. Deville Smith should thrive in Dave Rice's uptempo system as the point guard. Dave Rice has won 51 games in his first two seasons ever as a head coach, and he has done a fantastic job recruiting. Also, it was a good accomplishment to make the NCAA Tournament with a senior (non) point guard, two true freshman, and two sophomores who are essentially freshmen as your starting five. Over half of UNLV's total game minutes on the season were played by first year players or essentially first year players in terms of game experience.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sure doesn't look like that's gonna happen now. Nice Memphis run should give us a game here.
Memphis has no halfcourt game. Maybe Black should demand the ball more.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
The future is very bright for UNLV. Next figures to be much better. Deville Smith should thrive in Dave Rice's uptempo system as the point guard. Dave Rice has won 51 games in his first two seasons ever as a head coach, and he has done a fantastic job recruiting. Also, it was a good accomplishment to make the NCAA Tournament with a senior (non) point guard, two true freshman, and two sophomores who are essentially freshmen as your starting five. Over half of UNLV's total game minutes on the season were played by first year players or essentially first year players in terms of game experience.
Will they be Final Four good?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Will they be Final Four good?
I think in two years they have a very good chance of doing so. If they don't have guys transfer out or have too many guys leave early, then they'll have a junior and senior dominated team. The thing that I don't think people are seeing is the talent level that UNLV has. They're more talented than most of the "power conference" teams. Going into next year, they're going to have eight guys who were rated four stars or higher by Rivals.com. That includes two McDonald's All-Americans.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody cares. Win a tournament game and then talk.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Nobody cares. Win a tournament game and then talk.
You will when UNLV beats your team.