Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-28-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god Penn State won
Old 02-28-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Oh my god Penn State won

they beat Iowa...
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow. Durants got ice water in the veins too. Im running out of adjectives for him
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Oh my god Penn State won
Whoot!

Duke's gonna lose!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!! And they're going to lose in Chapel Hill too!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
Rod Wilmont is my hero.
Rod Wilmont and IU should be thanking their lucky stars. He threw up some junk and somehow it went in. Not impressed one bit by IU.

OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU SEE THAT SHOT BY LAW???? OMG OMG OMG HOLY **** OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FEAR IT!!!!!!!!

This has been a CCB public service announcement.
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Acie LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Acie LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is an awesome game.....Acie Law = most clutch player in the game right now!!!

Go Aggies!!! (I hate Texas)

Quote:
Old 02-28-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
This is an awesome game.....Acie Law = most clutch player in the game right now!!!

Go Aggies!!! (I hate Texas)
Acie Law is my rfavortie player not wearing a UCLA, Arizona St., Colorado and is not named Richard Roby!

Old 02-28-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did law nail a 3 with no time left? i left my room for a moment and then i saw OT.

Last edited by josh07039 : 02-28-2007 at 10:27 PM.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
Did law nail a 3 with no time left? i left my room for a ****** and then i saw OT.
1 second left. A rainbow 3 over Durant, fading away! It was sick as hell.

Quote:
Old 02-28-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

FEAR IT!!!!!!!!

This has been a CCB public service announcement.
Isn't that a painted turtle?

Anyone who bitches about Duke getting calls can shut the hell up after tonight. How the hell do you not call that travel of strawberry!!!!!!?

w/e can't win withoug making free throws anyways.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Anyone who bitches about Duke getting calls can shut the hell up after tonight. How the hell do you not call that travel of strawberry!!!!!!?

Don't even start me on travels, McRoberts basically walked to Chapel Hill on one and they didn't call it.

You guys got smacked at home, fair and square. 8-8 in the conference ain't too good TitleTown (I'm already predicting a loss to UNC). Can't defend your home court (what, 4 losses, 3 against non ranked teams at home?). Not too good dude.

Duke is overrated, highly overrated, and we've been saying it all year long.

Quote:
Old 02-28-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Again Law Is Ridiculous!!!1
Old 02-28-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He did it again.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
Again Law Is Ridiculous!!!1
GAME OF THE YEAR BY FAR!!!!!!

Acie Law is such a stud!

Quote:
Old 02-28-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game is amazing. I really can see Texas A&M going far in the tourney.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Old 02-28-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No sir that is a Terapin, you can tell because it has a beak like a bird.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't even start me on travels, McRoberts basically walked to Chapel Hill on one and they didn't call it.

You guys got smacked at home, fair and square. 8-8 in the conference ain't too good TitleTown (I'm already predicting a loss to UNC). Can't defend your home court (what, 4 losses, 3 against non ranked teams at home?). Not too good dude.

Duke is overrated, highly overrated, and we've been saying it all year long.
Maryland just beat UNC too, it's not like they're a bad team. They always play Duke very tough. And i will start will travels that was a piss poor call at a crucial time in the game. That game was terribly called bolth ways, the refs did an absolutly terrible job.

BTW that was FAR from a smacking.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Maryland just beat UNC too, it's not like they're a bad team. They always play Duke very tough. And i will start will travels that was a piss poor call at a crucial time in the game. That game was terribly called bolth ways, the refs did an absolutly terrible job.

BTW that was FAR from a smacking.
Virginia, UNC, Maryland, and Virginia Tech are all better than Duke this season. And again, I said it the first day of ACC Conference play, you'd finish out of the top 4. And BC has a better record in conference play.

Right now Duke is 6th in ACC and is somehow ranked. How the hell is that possible? Oh that's right, they're Duke.

Quote:
Old 02-28-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Virginia, UNC, Maryland, and Virginia Tech are all better than Duke this season. And again, I said it the first day of ACC Conference play, you'd finish out of the top 4. And BC has a better record in conference play.

Right now Duke is 6th in ACC and is somehow ranked. How the hell is that possible? Oh that's right, they're Duke.
That last comment shows how little you know about college basketball.

they get smoked.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Wooo, Texas beats A&M!
Old 02-28-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

great game Acie LAW MVP!

Old 02-28-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
That last comment shows how little you know about college basketball.
How little I know about College Basketball? You never deserved to be in the top 25 to begin with. Had 4 straight losses in the ACC, can't hold your home court, and yet find yourselves as the 14th ranked team in the nation.

If you think you got in the top 25 this season based on your play, you are sorely mistaken. You don't lose 2 lottery players and one defensive stopper and find yourself in the top 15 in preseason unless you've got the name.

You are the 5th or 6th best team in that conference and it's showing right now.

Quote: