Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Cool. So has LaSalle.
LaSalle has never been as relevant as UNLV. You people are all jealous because you live in irrelevant cities.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is New York relevant?

I so want to talk College hoops right now, but this thread is a mess.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Is New York relevant?

I so want to talk College hoops right now, but this thread is a mess.

Get used to it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
LaSalle has never been as relevant as UNLV. You people are all jealous because you live in irrelevant cities.

I forgot that I have to spell out every argument for you step by step. I'm not arguing that LaSalle is as relevant as UNLV. I'm just using them as an example for why an NCAA title in and of itself doesn't make you a relevant team, if said title happened too long ago for anyone under 30 years old to remember it.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I forgot that I have to spell out every argument for you step by step. I'm not arguing that LaSalle is as relevant as UNLV. I'm just using them as an example for why an NCAA title in and of itself doesn't make you a relevant team, if said title happened too long ago for anyone under 30 years old to remember it.
He's a 12 year old troll. Why engage him?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
He's a 12 year old troll. Why engage him?

I don't normally, but I'm bored tonight.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:49 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Irrelevant cities? I live in Green Bay and we've won a couple championships in our time. Plus, the UWGB women's team is probably more relevant than UNLV over the last decade.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not optimistic about Penn State's basketball team this year, but their backcourt sure is going to be exciting to watch. Chambers is going to turn that team into a good program soon.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Paradise, Nevada >>>>>>>>>

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You conveniently forgot that UNLV has actually won a national championship.
Wisconsin has won a national championship, too. Anything else?
Old 11-02-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You people are all jealous because you live in irrelevant cities.
Las Vegas seems like the type of city that would be fun for a week and then depressing as hell the other 51 weeks of the year.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Wisconsin has won a national championship, too. Anything else?
In 1941. Big deal. They weren't 68 teams in the tournament back then.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
Las Vegas seems like the type of city that would be fun for a week and then depressing as hell the other 51 weeks of the year.
How so???????????????????????????
Old 11-02-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ph, what can you tell us about Dixie State?

Old 11-02-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
ph, what can you tell us about Dixie State?
There's no excuse for the loss, but you conveniently forgot to mention that three top 25 teams lost their exhibition game last year. All three of those teams made the NCAA Tournament.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
There's no excuse for the loss, but you conveniently forgot to mention that three top 25 teams lost their exhibition game last year. All three of those teams made the NCAA Tournament.
You love to use that phrase. I didn't conveniently forget anything. I was just asking about the Division II team that defeated them. I wasn't comparing your almighty school to anyone else.

I just laugh at how much you support UNLV like they are so great. The last time they won a regular season conference title was 2000 and haven't managed to reach an Elite 8 since they won the title in 1991. Also since 1991, they've only reached the Sweet 16 once.

Last edited by princefielder28 : 11-02-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
You love to use that phrase. I didn't conveniently forget anything. I was just asking about the Division II team that defeated them. I wasn't comparing your almighty school to anyone else.

I just laugh at how much you support UNLV like they are so great. The last time they won a regular season conference title was 2000 and haven't managed to reach an Elite 8 since they won the title in 1991. Also since 1991, they've only reached the Sweet 16 once.
I'm glad to see that you know how to use Wikipedia.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
I did use Wikipedia to find those statistics; it was convenient.

Old 11-02-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
I did use Wikipedia to find those statistics; it was convenient.
The only problem is that not all of your numbers are right.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
The only problem is that not all of your numbers are right.
Such as...???

Old 11-02-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1) ph posts something dumb

2) Everybody uses ******* math to show that what he says is dumb

3) ph ignores that he was a ******* idiot and instead calls everyone's team/home irrelevant

4) Someone brings up that UNLV is also irrelevant

5) ph calls him out for looking up UNLV's history

This is an insane ******* exchange. Either ph is trolling or a complete ******* potato.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How so???????????????????????????
It's a suburban wasteland that has no culture and nothing to offer other than flyers for escorts, booze, and the smell of cigarette smoke. It's hot as hell most of the time too.

Also the city was hit hard by the subprime mortgage crisis so the economy there is **** and there's a bunch of empty houses.

Last edited by Jcn92 : 11-02-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Jcn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

unless you're an alcoholic or gambling addict i can't think of a single reason to live in las vegas. Visit sure, i would never live there in a million years.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They seem to have enjoyable jobs as CSI peeps.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
unless you're an alcoholic or gambling addict i can't think of a single reason to live in las vegas. Visit sure, i would never live there in a million years.
Typical stereotypes. Come up with some new material.