Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2014, 05:59 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A.) I live in Chicago
B.) I'm disappointed they dropped to Iowa. Ohio State's abysmal half-court offense and lack of shooting is what it is. Mad? Far from it.
C.)Where I live doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with your idiotic claim.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:02 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
A.) I live in Chicago
B.) I'm disappointed they dropped to Iowa. Ohio State's abysmal half-court offense and lack of shooting is what it is. Mad? Far from it.
C.)Where I live doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with your idiotic claim.
It's a high of 21 degrees in Chicago tomorrow, so it's essentially the same thing as living in Columbus.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:05 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Can everyone just put him on ignore? Please? I did and it is excellent until you guys start quoting him.
Just did it myself.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:12 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can everyone just put him on ignore? Please? I did and it is excellent until you guys start quoting him.
Sorry, if he was belligerent like Taber or something I would, but he's so innocently confused by the sport that I can't help but find it amusing.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really looking forward to what creative ways we'll blow this game too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
You have nothing on St John's. This team is going to give me an aneurysm.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Sorry, if he was belligerent like Taber or something I would, but he's so innocently confused by the sport that I can't help but find it amusing.
Based on what I've seen, I'm pretty sure he is trolling.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:48 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think I've ever had this many people on my ignore list at once.

Really looking forward to Saturday's games. OK State-Kansas should be great.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What a negative Nancy.

Ski-u-*******-mah
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Richard Pitino

iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow OSU.

Super pumped for Sunday now.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:12 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You have nothing on St John's. This team is going to give me an aneurysm.
Steve Lavin is a lousy coach.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:01 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
2-3 teams will make it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker
And what is UNLV's current standing in the Mountain West?
ph, why didn't you answer my question?
Old 01-17-2014, 08:32 AM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
ph, why didn't you answer my question?
Because you can look it up yourself. Just like how you looked up the UNLV score versus Dixie State even though you have no interest whatsoever in UNLV.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:45 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because you can look it up yourself. Just like how you looked up the UNLV score versus Dixie State even though you have no interest whatsoever in UNLV.
Oh, come on! It isn't fun if you don't play along.

Well you've given us 3 of the Final 4 teams with North Carolina, Louisiana Tech, and obviously UNLV... who will the last team be?

After looking at the US weather reports, my guess is Hawaii. Good weather, and a lot of people like to go there.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:15 AM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Oh, come on! It isn't fun if you don't play along.

Well you've given us 3 of the Final 4 teams with North Carolina, Louisiana Tech, and obviously UNLV... who will the last team be?

After looking at the US weather reports, my guess is Hawaii. Good weather, and a lot of people like to go there.
Arizona......
Old 01-18-2014, 07:46 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay finally has a tournament caliber team...14-3 overall (4-0 in the Horizon) led by a stud point guard (Keifer Sykes) and a 7 footer whose game is starting to heat up (Alec Brown)...they will be a popular choice as a first round upset if they get the right draw

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:57 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

So many good games today. I forgot how great college basketball is. This season has been fantastic so far.

Tennessee @ Kentucky- Noon, CBS
Oklahoma @ Baylor- 2:00, ESPN2
Pitt @ Syracuse- 4:00, ESPN
Indiana State @ Witchita State- 4:00, ESPN2
Oklahoma State @ Kansas- 4:00, CBS
Michigan @ Wisconsin- 6:00, ESPN
Michigan State @ Illinois- 8:00, BTN
Louisville @ UCONN- 9:00, ESPN

That's a whole plate of goodness.

Old 01-18-2014, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm so pumped for Kansas - OK St.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:39 AM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
So many good games today. I forgot how great college basketball is. This season has been fantastic so far.

Tennessee @ Kentucky- Noon, CBS
Oklahoma @ Baylor- 2:00, ESPN2
Pitt @ Syracuse- 4:00, ESPN
Indiana State @ Witchita State- 4:00, ESPN2
Oklahoma State @ Kansas- 4:00, CBS
Michigan @ Wisconsin- 6:00, ESPN
Michigan State @ Illinois- 8:00, BTN
Louisville @ UCONN- 9:00, ESPN

That's a whole plate of goodness.
You forgot about UNLV and San Diego State.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:55 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
You forgot about UNLV and San Diego State.
I considered them, but the thing is, that UNLV isn't going to get an at-large bid (sorry, but they aren't), so the only way they're making the tourney is if they win the MWC. Therefore, this game doesn't really matter.

Old 01-18-2014, 12:30 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
I considered them, but the thing is, that UNLV isn't going to get an at-large bid (sorry, but they aren't), so the only way they're making the tourney is if they win the MWC. Therefore, this game doesn't really matter.
If they finish 16-2 in conference play, then they will.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
If they finish 16-2 in conference play, then they will.
Yeah they aren't winning 14 games in a row....

Old 01-18-2014, 12:47 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah they aren't winning 14 games in a row....
You don't know that.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
You don't know that.
Well I know they already lost to UC-Santa Barbara, Nevada, and Air Force, sooo....yeah I do.

How about this...since you agree that UNLV would have to win out, the next game they lose, you aren't allowed to talk about UNLV again until the Mountain West tournament. As long as they keep winning, you can talk about them as much as you want.

Deal?