Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 05-14-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
J24
Rookie

J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Sam Adams Cut

Wow that is all I have to say I am truly shocked.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm not sure why.... Dump Thornton instead, he's always healthy but he's always not good haha
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=st&type=lgns
Old 05-14-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

this sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The positive of this is that Domata Peko is the new starting NT... Nice to have your best DT on the field more often.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

How does John Thornton still have a roster spot anyways? He was horrible this past year.

Looks like releasing Adams does open up a full time starting spot for Peko, but he won't be playing next to anyone good. In fact, your 6th round pick Toeaina is probably your second best DT behind Peko. You may have gotten quite a steal that late in the draft with him. He'll probably play a lot this season.
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This probably just takes away depth really for you guys. Peko seems like he is better than Adams and plays with fire all the time. You still need a 3 technique next to Peko to solidify that line.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

I agree keylime.

Peko is a very solid DT, I was extremely impressed with him last year.

We really need a UT still. Thornton provides a decent pass rush but he is as average as they get. Hopefully between Toeiana and the FA signings we can have a UT step up other than Thornton.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping the Niners take a look at Adams. Do you guys think he could still hold up as a NT in a 3-4?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Uhh, in Marvin we trust?

Sig by yours truly.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
I'm hoping the Niners take a look at Adams. Do you guys think he could still hold up as a NT in a 3-4?
Last year he was good for around 15-20 plays a game so he'd be run down kind of guy. His health was always shaky, his knee is what got him last year.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is probably a case of sam adams eating himself out of the league. it also probably gives fanene and toeaina a chance to get some PT at the other DT because it shows that they are FINALLY ready to get rid of some washed up veterans and use some of the young talent theyve got.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:55 AM    (permalink
getbackcoach

Well, to be fair, we did also sign Kendrick Allen. If healthy, he should be a solid member of the rotation. I certainly would rather have gotten rid of Thornton, but Sam Adams is old and out of shape, so I don't mind this move. He wasn't really that good last season.
Old 05-17-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ive always thought thornton was a decent player(not saying he should still be here) but at least he's a high character guy and a leader in the locker room. if nothing else he should give whoever is coming up behind him some good education. he better be gone next year though!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote