Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 05-15-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Sean Taylor Joins team for OTA's!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=3464

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that is good.

sean taylor ftw? ...

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

The media was blowing it out of preportion. Taylor always goes down to the U to train, Gibbs just gave everybody more time this season. He will probably ride out this season, and hit up a big fat contract twoards the end of the season before FA.

The better he plays this year, the more cash he's rollin in.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
boisefan
Rookie

boisefan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thank god ST came, any news on Springs?
boisefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisefan View Post
Thank god ST came, any news on Springs?
Springs still isn't there. He has told Gibbs & Williams he will arrive in a couple of weeks. I suspect he is waiting until June 1 to see if he is a cap casuality.
Canadian_draft_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
Springs still isn't there. He has told Gibbs & Williams he will arrive in a couple of weeks. I suspect he is waiting until June 1 to see if he is a cap casuality.
Sure isn't helping his case if he wants to stay.

Old 05-16-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Sure isn't helping his case if he wants to stay.
Agreed. I know Gibbs is giving his vets more off-season leeway but Springs is going a little far and Gibbs appears to be PO'ed.
Canadian_draft_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
boisefan
Rookie

I don't even know why a player wouldn't want to go to OTA's, If I was a player, I would want to better myself all the time and hang out with my team. Good bonds between teams and players is more important than big time players who don't play well with each other and don't get along.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisefan View Post
I don't even know why a player wouldn't want to go to OTA's, If I was a player, I would want to better myself all the time and hang out with my team. Good bonds between teams and players is more important than big time players who don't play well with each other and don't get along.
Its not like springs and taylor were somewhere just chillin
21ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Maybe it's just me but by interviews it looks like Sean loss a lot of weight, hopefully not and it was just the angle.

Old 05-17-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
boisefan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Maybe it's just me but by interviews it looks like Sean loss a lot of weight, hopefully not and it was just the angle.
Gibbs said he had "noticably lost weight". We shall see if this affects his gameplay.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:16 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I guess leaner and faster would be nice but hopefully not losing any of that power, hopefully it's not just lost weight from not working out or smoking weed all offseason.

Old 05-18-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Did you see him after some plays last season? He looked winded as hell. If anything, this means he will be more of a ballhawk than a decapitator. Which I can live with. Similar to his Miami style of play.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
boisefan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Did you see him after some plays last season? He looked winded as hell. If anything, this means he will be more of a ballhawk than a decapitator. Which I can live with. Similar to his Miami style of play.
I would have to agree with you here, ST did get winded a few times, and usually every time he had to go deep, he got burned a few plays later. This could be a good thing for the Skins, lets see if we use Taylor/Landry right this year, and improve our D.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Sounds great:
http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=26307

Important points:
Quote:
Gibbs also updated the injury status of Clinton Portis, saying the veteran running back has developed tendonitis in his knee.
Not Good

Quote:
Gibbs praised Taylor for his physical condition and his emerging leadership. Taylor rejoined the team for the second week of OTAs after sitting out the first series of practices.

Taylor has shown up for off-season work "noticeably thinner" from his 6-2, 232-pound frame of last season, Gibbs said.

Also, for the first time this offseason, Taylor worked along-side rookie first-round draft pick LaRon Landry in the Redskins' secondary. "He is someone that we count on. Leadership in sports usually comes first with the guy being real productive, a great player who is making plays. Sean is every bit of that. I certainly think our defense looks up to him because of the way he plays."
That is amazing news to hear that Sean is in great shape and is taking a leadership role, obviously talk is cheap but the signs point positively.