Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could go there right now. Whatever water you guys have is probably frozen by now.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:21 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'll take a cold winter over Hurricanes, Earthquakes and Tornadoes. But yoouse guys down there are pretty cool! Youse know what I'm talking a boot?

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WkYv...elated&search=
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:24 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
I could go there right now. Whatever water you guys have is probably frozen by now.
You're just jealous that you'll never get the opportunity to skate on the world's largest ice surface.

Old 11-14-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqUde5i4KbI
Old 11-14-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Quote:
You're just jealous that you'll never get the opportunity to skate on the world's largest ice surface.

I don't see many girls in bikini's there. 8)

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-14-2006, 04:27 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't see many girls in bikini's there. 8)
Bikini day is Wednesday. By the looks of it, this picture was taken on Sunday.

Thanks eaglez.fan
Old 11-14-2006, 04:29 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Seriously, going to the beach on winter break is the best thing ever.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-14-2006, 04:29 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

I think actually having a winter makes you appreciate that much more.

Thanks eaglez.fan
Old 11-14-2006, 04:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb
We have a winter, it's one week long with a low of 40.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-14-2006, 04:32 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

I think I hate Florida because of the Miami Dolphins. That's what my shrink tells me.

Thanks eaglez.fan
Old 11-14-2006, 04:41 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
You'll never be able to experience the making of snow man.

You'll never be able to play hockey on a full sized rink outside with all your friends.

You won't experience snowball fights.

You won't have snow days.

You will never go sledding.

You won't be able to ski or snowboard

That's all I got for now
Old 11-14-2006, 04:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats with this Nunavut? Everyone knows there are only 12 provinces. Stop messing around, Canadia
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:44 PM    (permalink

Nunavut's where are the real Canadians live
Old 11-14-2006, 04:45 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Better than anything in Canada.
:evil:

Id prefer canada to that...
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:56 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You'll never be able to play hockey on a full sized rink outside with all your friends.

That's all I got for now
They will also never experience not having to worry about being murdered. Oh yeah, I can go there. We get summer, sure it's short, but it's still there. You guys never get snow(I hate snow though, but alot of people like it.). ALSO, legal drinking age=19. In Quebec, it's 18. But as soon as us Ottawans get our G2, we drive on over to Hull and load up on booze, since they don't even check. Also, cops are incredibly lax on marijuana, often letting you off scot free as long as you co-operate. Canada is pretty fricken sweet. Oh, and DG, why don't you mention your insane hurricane crap over there. We never EVER get any deadly weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:59 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's all I got for now
They will also never experience not having to worry about being murdered. Oh yeah, I can go there. We get summer, sure it's short, but it's still there. You guys never get snow(I hate snow though, but alot of people like it.). ALSO, legal drinking age=19. In Quebec, it's 18. But as soon as us Ottawans get our G2, we drive on over to Hull and load up on booze, since they don't even check. Also, cops are incredibly lax on marijuana, often letting you off scot free as long as you co-operate. Canada is pretty fricken sweet. Oh, and DG, why don't you mention your insane hurricane crap over there. We never EVER get any deadly weather.
US got owned
Old 11-14-2006, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Merch
Rookie

Merch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

England beats all of you :D
Merch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Americanese here.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have family in Canada. It stinks. Its so boring there, and everyone is backwards. I will say there are some positives though.

-Way less crime. At least compared to NYC/NJ. I don't have to worry about getting shot when I get lost. Their "hood" is actually quite nice. I always make fun of "thugs" in Canada, theyre so gay.

-Free health insurance for everyone.

- Tim Hortons>>Dunkin Donuts

And thats pretty much it. It stinks there. And what I hate the most is the ridiculous amount of people on welfare. Its a joke. Theres so many bumbs over there, just collecting a paycheck. Do something. Work. I understand some of them need it, but 90% of them don't.

Funny note: I visited there in September a couple of weeks after Sept 11th, and everyone raised Canada flags all over the place. Remember how we all raised US flags as a response of patriotism to 9/11? WHY did they do it? That confused me, and I laughed. It was a Freudian slip by an entire country. They all just wish they were Americans.

Seriously, its just too easy making fun of Canada. This shouldn't even be a debate.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:09 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
I have family in Canada. It stinks. Its so boring there, and everyone is backwards. I will say there are some positives though.

-Way less crime. At least compared to NYC/NJ. I don't have to worry about getting shot when I get lost. Their "hood" is actually quite nice. I always make fun of "thugs" in Canada, theyre so cool.

And thats pretty much it. It stinks there. And what I hate the most is the ridiculous amount of people on welfare. Its a joke. Theres so many bumbs over there, just collecting a paycheck. Do something. Work. I understand some of them need it, but 90% of them don't.

Funny note: I visited there in September a couple of weeks after Sept 11th, and everyone raised Canada flags all over the place. Remember how we all raised US flags as a response of patriotism to 9/11? WHY did they do it? That confused me, and I laughed. It was a Freudian slip by an entire country. They all just wish they were Americans.

Seriously, its just too easy making fun of Canada. This shouldn't even be a debate.
Where does your family live in Canada???
Old 11-14-2006, 05:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

-Way less crime. At least compared to NYC/NJ. I don't have to worry about getting shot when I get lost. Their "hood" is actually quite nice. I always make fun of "thugs" in Canada, theyre so cool.

Hamilton
Old 11-14-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
no england loses in every catagory.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hamilton
Theres your problem right there my friend. To be honest Hamilton a shithole. Come up to Ottawa and me and CC will show you a good time.

And I don't know where you get these welfare stats, but it must be that hamilton is crappy.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
no england loses in every catagory.
England is nice, but theres no place like America. Seriously, people just don't understand how lucky we are. Everything here we take for granted. The oppurtunities are so abundant, we drive wherever we want, we have freedoms that most don't, as bad as our goverment is its not nearly as corrupt as our European counterparts, we have everything you can ask for. Its not perfect, but we're the closest thing to it. Ive been to Britain, Ive been to Canada, Ive been to the Middle East, theres just no place like America.

I will say this, the best place to live is Dubai, UAE. Easily the best country in the world. But other than them, there isn't a country better than America.

Ive always said, if I ever retire outside of America, it will be either UAE, England, or Montreal. Montreal is very nice too.