Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-16-2007, 05:27 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The UK NFL game thread

Any other members here got tickets to this game? I just ordered 4 tickets in the lower level! The website selling them delayed the ordering for an hour as they had technical issues, then took 20 minutes refreshing due to traffic as it was constantly timing out but it was worth it!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:33 AM    (permalink
polocrums

Ya same here, got 4 tickets in the lower level, I went onto the Irish Ticketmaster and got them no problem.Looking forward to the game
Old 05-16-2007, 05:43 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Any other members here got tickets to this game? I just ordered 4 tickets in the lower level! The website selling them delayed the ordering for an hour as they had technical issues, then took 20 minutes refreshing due to traffic as it was constantly timing out but it was worth it!
I don't... London's too far away, dammit.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:35 AM    (permalink
kiranadwaney
Rookie

kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got 6 tickets upper level, thats all that was left
kiranadwaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:52 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

block 105

row 36

75 a pop

i got 2

=]
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I could be going to this. I just went to London in November. If I hadn't gone less than a year ago I'd definately be hopping the Atlantic for this game.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in block 118, row 37, £75 as well

http://www.nfllondon2007.com/news.aspx

Quote:
The NFL game at Wembley in October is one of the hottest tickets in UK sport after the first 40,000 tickets for the event sold in 90 minutes.
Not a surprise...

Last edited by UKfan : 05-16-2007 at 12:49 PM.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I'm in block 118, row 37, 75 as well

http://www.nfllondon2007.com/news.aspx

Not a surprise...
im closer by a row :)
Old 05-16-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

AdrianWilson12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think I'm too late unfortunately. I did all that pre request stuff through NFLUK.com straight after the bid was confirmed, but I never got a email about it. Its a bit of a kick in the teeth, but I'm sure there will be other opportunities.
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
AdrianWilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
kiranadwaney
Rookie

kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there is lots of tickets on ebay
kiranadwaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i really think they could have picked a better matchup

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:40 AM    (permalink
UK Cards Fan
Rookie

UK Cards Fan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.UK Cards Fan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I requested tickets from 6 different e-mail addresses, have been a member on the NFL UK site for years, and got nothing. No reply. No nothing.

To say I'm peed off at having to probably pay around 150 for 45 tickets is an understatement.
UK Cards Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:54 AM    (permalink
UK Cards Fan
Rookie

UK Cards Fan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.UK Cards Fan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Slight underestimate there..!

eBay are now offering tickets at around $1,000 for a pair.

It'll be cheaper flying over to America to watch a game.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:41 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

if u didnt get a confirmation email its because u didnt get picked in the NFLUK lottery in which people were selected at random to recieve a pre purchase password :)
Old 05-17-2007, 05:03 AM    (permalink
UK Cards Fan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
if u didnt get a confirmation email its because u didnt get picked in the NFLUK lottery in which people were selected at random to recieve a pre purchase password :)

I did get a confirmation e-mail and then no password.

I seem to be the only person who had this happen.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt get through the 'lottery' me and a few mates are thinking about ebay or just saving the money and going out to a game next year.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for some of you, is this ur first nfl game
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
for some of you, is this ur first nfl game
It'll be my second, I went to the Jets v Raiders game last year