Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-17-2006, 02:45 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default mind of mencia

anyone actually think this flamer is funny? Everytime i see his stupid show on TV i want to smash my TV and slit my wrists with the broken glass because he sucks so much.

BTW porterforMVP, there is no way in hell Mencia>chapelle.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

O man i agree. His real name isnt even Carlos Mencia. It's Ned Holness. Yes, Ned Holness.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 02:53 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
O man i agree. His real name isnt even Carlos Mencia. It's Ned Holness. Yes, Ned Holness.
what a fruitcake.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Wanna go to hooters or something? we can still get some wings. what about dave & busters?
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:09 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wanna go to hooters or something? we can still get some wings. what about dave & busters?
hey if you guys wait like 5 minutes i can go.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:10 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh and he is one of the least funniest people i've ever heard. listening to my grandma about her surgerys would be more interesting and a better use of my time
Old 11-17-2006, 04:24 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Carlos Mencia.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:51 AM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
His name is not Carlos Mencia and he's not mexican. He's half Honduran and half German. He just pretends to be mexican so he can run around indiscrimantly yelling "beaner!" like a jackass. I have no problems with making up stage names (Rodney Dangerfield is a stage name, so stage names are ok by me), but Carlos Mencia is a douche. I'd rather fellate a hot curling iron than listen to the inane drivel he spews forth from Carlos Mencia's mouth.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't stand him he goes why to far.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

He just runs around on stage yelling "BEANERS!!!" and "WETBACKS!!!" until he gets to the part where he makes another terrible joke, then yells "SEE LOOK, THE STUPID PEOPLE DONT GET IT!!!" Then does his terrible impression of a stupid/lazy person. I cant stand him.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:54 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

man all this talk about him just pisses me off. he blows so much
Old 11-17-2006, 11:59 AM    (permalink
danman253

I hate Mencia. He is not funny at all. He just yells any racial slur at the top of his lungs and finds it funny, or criticizes people for being idiots. Not only were Chappelles episodes funny but he didn't go around criticizing everyone else but him.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:36 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to find him funny back before his show. Now his stuff hasn't gotten tiresome.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's a fake, he steals other people's jokes, and is not respected at all amongst his fellow comedians.

He keeps everything hush hush though so the general public won't find out. I think he's corny, and his act got tired real fast.
Old 11-17-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His stand up was decent but his show is the worst thing on television.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 09:39 AM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

I like his show, it makes me laugh... ha ha ha (that's an impresion of me laughing when I watch the carlos mencia show)

I don't particularly like his indian impresion, but then again, I don't really like indians in general... however, the rest of the stuff is very funny... very funny indeed
Old 11-25-2006, 01:31 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I love Carlos Mencia he is the funniest comedian I've ever seen. He's not afriad to say anything, god i laugh my ace of everytime I watch him.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:40 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
I love Carlos Mencia he is the funniest comedian I've ever seen. He's not afriad to say anything, god i laugh my ace of everytime I watch him.
What rock have you been living under?
Old 11-25-2006, 02:42 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

The big one.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 11-25-2006, 02:44 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean theres nothing wrong with thinking hes funny. But the best comedian ever? Have you ever heard of George Carlin, Bill Hicks or Richard Pryor?
Old 11-25-2006, 02:46 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The big one.
Are you Mencia

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:47 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
Quote:
His name is not Carlos Mencia and he's not mexican. He's half Honduran and half German. He just pretends to be mexican so he can run around indiscrimantly yelling "beaner!" like a jackass. I have no problems with making up stage names (Rodney Dangerfield is a stage name, so stage names are ok by me), but Carlos Mencia is a douche. I'd rather fellate a hot curling iron than listen to the inane drivel he spews forth from Carlos Mencia's mouth.
QFT

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 11-25-2006, 02:48 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Yeah Carlin but I just love the racial jokes carlos has, you can't tell me he is not hilarious with his black and muslim jokes.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 11-25-2006, 02:49 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah Carlin but I just love the racial jokes carlos has, you can't tell me he is not hilarious with his black and muslim jokes.
They are not original at all. None of his stuff is original.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 11-25-2006, 02:55 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

So you don't think any of his jokes are funny. Not even the ones about the mexicans.

Thanks to jackalope