Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-24-2007, 03:42 AM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
is this your way of making fun of people saying that many people, like you, are racist against blacks?
Hey man, let's get something straight, Black is a politically incorrect term, if you are going to refer to African Americans, then you should use a PC word, like Negro. However, it seems to me that all you want to do is pick a fight on a forum, probably because you're some geeky wuz who cannot pick a fight with an actual person. So if you want to call me a racist, call me a racist, **** if I care.

I have better things to do than worry about that. Still, I think you can go and **** yourself mate... you're a complete idiot and should be shot.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:56 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A healthy Portis would probaly put him at #2 for me, but I'll go with S-Jax.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to say Larry Johnson. Steven Jackson is close, though. I just need to see one more year like the 2006 season.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Yeah, because clearly a player who produces more with every touch is a lesser player...
Seriously...

I know you are talking about Steven Jackson, but I don't think people realize how insane it is to average 5.4 YPC against 8 man fronts for an entire year....Thats Frank Gore for you.

And anyone who has watched Frank Gore run knows that he isn't a one year wonder, the guy can play football. The only thing that can limit his career is injuries...knock on wood.

P.S.

I'm not saying Gore is #2....I'd list em...

1. LT
2. S-Jax
3. LJ
4. Gore
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinar View Post
I dont know if I would put LT as #1, if you took him and moved him to another team, say Houston, or Browns, would he still be this awesome #1 rusher you claim? I dont think so.

to me a great back is great no matter how great his line is, Payton, Sanders, Jim Brown, etc.
i stopped reading after that,because you are nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinar View Post
I dont know if I would put LT as #1, if you took him and moved him to another team, say Houston, or Browns, would he still be this awesome #1 rusher you claim? I dont think so.

to me a great back is great no matter how great his line is, Payton, Sanders, Jim Brown, etc.
didnt he have a very bad OL 2 or 3 seasons ago?

1335 yards rushing, 441 receiving and still had 20 total TDs..3.9 ypc however
^'04

in 05: 1462 rushing, 370 receiving, 20 total TDs, 4.3 ypc
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote