Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAHustler View Post
Is that Berrian? I think he's triple-covered. You know what? **** it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for pillowbiters. I'm ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That's ***. Button hook? ***. Flare out? ***. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey ***. This is ****ing football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a *****. This ain't John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasn't one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I'm gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I'm gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we're talking about here. We're talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I'm not just a gunslinger. I'm a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I'll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I'm gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it's worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. That's how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you're not turned on right now. I am.

Holy **** that post had me laughing for a solid 5 continuous minutes...good job
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He didn't make that, I think it was on the onion or something, I did almost piss myself when I first read it though.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is that Berrian? I think he's triple-covered. You know what? **** it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for pillowbiters. I'm ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That's ***. Button hook? ***. Flare out? ***. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey ***. This is ****ing football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a *****. This ain't John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasn't one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I'm gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I'm gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we're talking about here. We're talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I'm not just a gunslinger. I'm a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I'll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I'm gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it's worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. That's how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you're not turned on right now. I am.
Hahaha that was awesome. I'm a big fan of Rex but that's funny **** right there.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

1. Vick
2. Russel
3. Boller
4. Cutler
5. Culpepper
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1. JaMarcus Russell
2. Michael Vick
3. Jay Cutler
4. Ben Roethlisberger
5. Kyle Boller
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
He didn't make that, I think it was on the onion or something, I did almost piss myself when I first read it though.
I thought everyone would know where it came from? There isn't even a link to it's original source anymore (it's from an internet blog), I have it saved to Notepad whenever it is needed (usually as soon as I see the name "Sexy Rexy" lol).

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
1. JaMarcus Russell
2. Michael Vick
3. Jay Cutler
4. Ben Roethlisberger
5. Kyle Boller
Roethlisberger #4? Over Leftwich and Favre among others?

Give me a break.
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought everyone would know where it came from? There isn't even a link to it's original source anymore (it's from an internet blog), I have it saved to Notepad whenever it is needed (usually as soon as I see the name "Sexy Rexy" lol).
Eh. even i haven't heard it.
but i lurve the rex, '**** it, i'm going deep' grossman.'

oh and 'gotta unleash the dragon'.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
High Roller
Rookie

High Roller hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

JaMarcus

Favre
Cutler
Palmer
Leftwich

Faithful Niner Fan
High Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.Favre
2. Rodgers
3. Ingle Martin
4. Paul Thompson
5. Jerry Babb

I aint no homer

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Roller View Post
JaMarcus

Favre
Cutler
Palmer
Leftwich
Michael Vick? Carson Palmer in the top 5?

Vick may not be much of a passer, but he has one of the strongest arms I've ever seen.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are forgetting about guys like Kerry Collins (yes I realise he's not a starter) and Culpepper who've got better arms than most people mentioned thus far.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Kerry Collins
thats a joke right, i can throw the ball better than kerry collins

hes like 45 and an alcoholic

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Th3Claytonator

While he is not even close to being the best quarterback, Chris Simms has a very good deep ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVG6FFWykH4
Old 05-23-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not including backup Qbs:

1-Russell
2-Culpepper
3-Vick
4-Cutler
5-Leftwich
6-Favre
7-Losman
8-Palmer
9-Roethlisberger
10-Young
11-E.Manning
12-T.Jackson
13-Grossman
14-Quinn
15-A.Smith
16-McNabb
17-Campbell
18-McNair
19-P.Manning
20-Brady
21-Schaub
22-Leinart
23-Bulger
24-Simms
25-Hasselbeck
26-Romo
27-T.Green
28-Kitna
29-Rivers
30-Delhomme
31-Brees
32-Pennington
Old 05-24-2007, 06:54 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone forgets Simms. He has a great deep ball.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So do Leinart and Brees, but they don't have the strongest arms and don't put much zip on their throws.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1.) Russell
2.) Vick
3.) Cutler
4.) Favre
5.) Boller
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

c'mon you totally left off culpepper. He's still alive you know, his arm is still probably among the 2 strongest in the NFL until Russell plays.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Manning doesn't really have that amazing of an arm. Vick is top 2 in the league at worst.

1. Vick
2. Russell
3. Palmer
4. Favre
5. Cutler
Completely agree.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Not including backup Qbs:

1-Russell
2-Culpepper
3-Vick
4-Cutler
5-Leftwich
6-Favre
7-Losman
8-Palmer
9-Roethlisberger
10-Young
11-E.Manning
12-T.Jackson
13-Grossman
14-Quinn
15-A.Smith
16-McNabb
17-Campbell
18-McNair
19-P.Manning
20-Brady
21-Schaub
22-Leinart
23-Bulger
24-Simms
25-Hasselbeck
26-Romo
27-T.Green
28-Kitna
29-Rivers
30-Delhomme
31-Brees
32-Pennington
Good positioning of Smith, when he came into the league people knocked his arm strength a bit, but he showed he has plenty. Not the strongest arm around, but he can make all the throws with ease.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
c'mon you totally left off culpepper. He's still alive you know, his arm is still probably among the 2 strongest in the NFL until Russell plays.
You really think Leinert has a stronger arm than Rivers?
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brady at 20? STOPPPPP. we'll see this year.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
Brady at 20? STOPPPPP. we'll see this year.
yeah, he has a nice deep ball, and he throws REAL hard on short and intermediate routes.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Brady has a good enough arm, but his game is not about the deep ball and throwing lasers.

Leinart's arm ain't great, Rivers' arm ain't great either. Neither would be int he pros if they weren't so awesome at other stuff. I think the distance separating my 21st and 30th guys isn't that big, kinda a toss up.