Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-20-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1690 View Post
i think that was fitz, i dont belive he has made one yet.

Boldin made the pro bowl in 2003 (rookie year) and 2006. Fitz made it in 2005.
Old 05-20-2007, 02:20 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Boldin made the pro bowl in 2003 (rookie year) and 2006. Fitz made it in 2005.
yea I thought Boldin had made the pro bowl but I saw him on someone elses list so I figured I mustve been mistaken.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:49 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
How does Heath Miller make it over Winslow?

I know I'm a huge Winslow fan and a huge Browns fan, but that doesn't make sense at all to me.
because he is better than that joke of a "soldier" yall have playing over in Brownsville. and Bodden is another injury plagued joke that the browns have picked up.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 04:10 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winslow>Heath Miller

Winslow has that potential to be one of the elite TEs in the league due to his recieving skills. he is currently on the cusp IMO and will more time and a more consistent offence he will gain more. i think that Miller is good and under utilzied but Winslow is better overall, plus as you said he is a "soldier."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Fred Taylor.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:37 AM    (permalink
swordman
Rookie

swordman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Did Levi Jones made it to one probowl?

I remember him being alternate but I am not sure if he actually made it

If not he definitely deserve to be on this team

Life is hard then we die

The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing
swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Lol, I wish Achilles was here to argue Newman vs. Taylor in here. I'd actually side with Achilles, but he'd make so many dumb posts I'd have to interject to piss him off.
Achilles is gone :(

But probably, and hopefully he will come back with another nickname!

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:44 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Can't have incoming rookies.

Offense

QB: Jay Cutler
RB: Thomas Jones
FB: Justin Griffith
WR: T. J. Houshmandzadeh
WR: Marques Colston
TE: Heath Miller

LT: D'Brickashaw Ferguson
LG: Eric Steinbach
C: Nick Mangold
RG: Vince Manuwai
RT: Marc Colombo

Defense

DE: Mario Williams
DT: Jason Ferguson
DT: Haloti Ngata
DE: Charles Grant

LB: Bart Scott
LB: DeMeco Ryans
LB: Derrick Johnson

CB: Terrence Newman
CB: Leigh Bodden
FS: Erik Coleman
SS: Kerry Rhodes
coleman blows dude..BAD List..hows Brady not over Cutler who only started 5 games? BS. Theres better than Jones. Miller with less than 400 yards receiving? NOPE

QB - Brady
RB - Westbrook
FB - Griffith
TE - Heap
LT -
LG - Mankins
C - Koppen
RG -
RT -

DE - Pryce
DT - Wilfork
DT - Warren (hes a DE but a 4-3 DT)..outplayed Seymour
DE - Grant
OLB - Scott
MLB - Ryans
OLB - Davis
CB - Samuel
CB - Newman
SS - Rhodes
FS - Hamlin?

edit******thought it was just from last year
forget it
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Westbrook was an alternate in 04 or 05, don't know if that counts.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
because he is better than that joke of a "soldier" yall have playing over in Brownsville. and Bodden is another injury plagued joke that the browns have picked up.
No he's not. Steelers fans are getting pretty absurd around here. Leigh Bodden is a good player, and Heath Miller is not better than Winslow. He's not even close.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 11:45 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
No he's not. Steelers fans are getting pretty absurd around here. Leigh Bodden is a good player, and Heath Miller is not better than Winslow. He's not even close.
Seriously, it hasn't been this bad since after they won the SB. What's next, Willie Parker better than Tomlinson?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

leigh bodden is a good player
but i wouldnt put him in the top 10 like i do with ike

and im not gonna argue with winslow bein better than heath cuz its true

i say heath is in the same category as the heaps of the league
who is whichi compare heath too
Old 05-20-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Seriously, it hasn't been this bad since after they won the SB. What's next, Willie Parker better than Tomlinson?

it could happen
=)

so jokin

but willie is a top 5 back
Old 05-20-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if you really don't think that Miller is a better all around tight end that Winslow there is something wrong. Miller has just as reliable hands, he just isn't as fast, shifty blah blah, he blocks a lot better than Winslow and is tougher than Winslow. everytime Miller gets the ball in his hands (1 or 2 times a season) and a defender makes contact there is another 5 yards that will be gained.

and you can be the best player in the game but when you are injured all the time, you can't do too much for the team. he hasn't played in 16 games the entire time he has been in the league and two season he didn't even break 10 games played. (talking about Bodden here but the idea can be applied to Winslow as well just not the stats)

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 05-20-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if you really don't think that Miller is a better all around tight end that Winslow there is something wrong. Miller has just as reliable hands, he just isn't as fast, shifty blah blah, he blocks a lot better than Winslow and is tougher than Winslow. everytime Miller gets the ball in his hands (1 or 2 times a season) and a defender makes contact there is another 5 yards that will be gained.
Well there must be something wrong with 80-90% of the people on here because I don't think too many people would agree with you. Considering I'm a fan of neither team, neither is DG, or the Steelers fan who even admitted that Winslow is better, I'm going to go ahead and say that you're the homer.

The fact that you even note that Miller is really nothing more than a blocker/ 3rd or 4th option shows that really you think Winslow is better. Winslow is the primary option for the Browns, and would be for a lot of other teams too. He's easily top 3 at his position. Maybe Miller is "tougher" (whatever that means) but I don't think that makes up for everything else Winslow does better.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am neither a Browns or Steelers fan, and I was very high on Heath Miller coming out. But he isn't as good as Kellen Winslow.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Well there must be something wrong with 80-90% of the people on here because I don't think too many people would agree with you. Considering I'm a fan of neither team, neither is DG, or the Steelers fan who even admitted that Winslow is better, I'm going to go ahead and say that you're the homer.

The fact that you even note that Miller is really nothing more than a blocker/ 3rd or 4th option shows that really you think Winslow is better. Winslow is the primary option for the Browns, and would be for a lot of other teams too. He's easily top 3 at his position. Maybe Miller is "tougher" (whatever that means) but I don't think that makes up for everything else Winslow does better.
he only didn't get as many balls because Whiz was calling the plays. i loved Whiz and he is a great coach but he didn't call any plays for Miller to get the ball. the first game was an absolute showing of what Miller can do when given the chance, and maybe i'm not caught up what a TE has to be now (Lebron James type athlete) to be good but i would take Witten, Heap, Gonzalez and probably a few more i'm not thinking of over Winslow. maybe i'm too old school.

Old 05-20-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
I am neither a Browns or Steelers fan, and I was very high on Heath Miller coming out. But he isn't as good as Kellen Winslow.

if heath gets the ball more
i know he could be just as effective as todd heap

and i know heath can develop as a top five te in the league if he gets used right

but right now untill hes not hes just one of the best blockin tes int he game
Old 05-20-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if you really don't think that Miller is a better all around tight end that Winslow there is something wrong.
I agree, who likes smart people?

Quote:
Miller has just as reliable hands, he just isn't as fast, shifty blah blah, he blocks a lot better than Winslow and is tougher than Winslow.
Heath isn't as fast as Winslow, and Winslow was playing on one leg... Winslow has the best hands I've seen from a Browns player EVER, and makes some freakishly good catches... Heath does block better than Winslow, but he's not even close to being tougher than Winslow, Winslow played an entire season on basically one leg, caught 89 passes and carried plenty of defenders.[/quote]

Quote:
Everytime Miller gets the ball in his hands (1 or 2 times a season) and a defender makes contact there is another 5 yards that will be gained.
So, you take a guy who gets the ball 1 or 2 times over a guy that gets it 89 times.

Quote:
and you can be the best player in the game but when you are injured all the time, you can't do too much for the team.
In 2 seasons, Heath Miller has 73 receptions, 852 yards, and 11 touchdowns...

In 1 season, Winslow has 89 receptions 875 yards and 3 touchdowns (We threw alot to Heiden/Jurevicius in the red zone because Winslow was double/triple covered.

Quote:
he hasn't played in 16 games the entire time he has been in the league and two season he didn't even break 10 games played.
Wrong, he played in 16 last year and started 16 last year. One year he got hurt because 2 teammates fell on his leg and broke it, another because of his own fault.

Quote:
(talking about Bodden here but the idea can be applied to Winslow as well just not the stats)
Wait... I just quoted your entire thing, and you were making an argument about how Heath was better than Winslow, but you were using stats about Bodden...

WTF.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he only didn't get as many balls because Whiz was calling the plays. i loved Whiz and he is a great coach but he didn't call any plays for Miller to get the ball. the first game was an absolute showing of what Miller can do when given the chance, and maybe i'm not caught up what a TE has to be now (Lebron James type athlete) to be good but i would take Witten, Heap, Gonzalez and probably a few more i'm not thinking of over Winslow. maybe i'm too old school.
The first game, Heath caught I believe a slant behind the defense and just ran, that doesn't mean squat, the defense let Heath get behind them because of a mix up and took the reception long for a touchdown, that play made up for like 1/5 or 1/6 of his entire yards that season.

And don't get me wrong, I'm actually a fan of Heath Miller... He's one player on the Steelers I actually like and respect, and coming out of College as well, but to say hes better than Winslow is just insane to me, but you have to look at my screen name obviously.

Anyways, after seeing what Winslow can do this year with some of the catches he made, I am convinced he will be a pro-bowler if he can stay healthy.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, Tillman fell for the PA and Miller was wide open and the closest guy was Zach Thomas 15 or so yards away. Real hard to run away from that.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

miller runs a 4.79 40

and winslow runs a 4.55
Old 05-20-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I agree, who likes smart people?

Heath isn't as fast as Winslow, and Winslow was playing on one leg... Winslow has the best hands I've seen from a Browns player EVER, and makes some freakishly good catches... Heath does block better than Winslow, but he's not even close to being tougher than Winslow, Winslow played an entire season on basically one leg, caught 89 passes and carried plenty of defenders.

So, you take a guy who gets the ball 1 or 2 times over a guy that gets it 89 times.

In 2 seasons, Heath Miller has 73 receptions, 852 yards, and 11 touchdowns...

In 1 season, Winslow has 89 receptions 875 yards and 3 touchdowns (We threw alot to Heiden/Jurevicius in the red zone because Winslow was double/triple covered.

Wrong, he played in 16 last year and started 16 last year. One year he got hurt because 2 teammates fell on his leg and broke it, another because of his own fault.

Wait... I just quoted your entire thing, and you were making an argument about how Heath was better than Winslow, but you were using stats about Bodden...

WTF.[/quote]

i split the paragraphs for a reason. first was about Winslow and second was about Bodden.

Old 05-20-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a fan of Heath Miller, he's a good, quality TE in the NFL and should be for quite some time. However, his skills (including blocking) are good but nothing really stands out about his overall play as compared to Winslow. Winslow is a great talent that is doing well even though he needed micro on his knee for most of the season and played on a bum knee. If he was completely healthy, he's a threat to Gates / Gonzo as the best TE in the league.

Miller is good, definitely, but Winslow is just a better overall talent (outside of blocking and maybe attitude?)

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i dont see why jay cutler is being thrown on all these lists, he really hasn't proven anything yet
Jay Cutler is so overhype on this board....It's nuts.....Matt Leinart > Cutler!