Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 05-20-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bears/Packers Trash Talk Thread

Let's get it started. Packers suck, enjoy another season out of the playoffs and get prepared for the letdown of life without Favre. God how are you people going to survive without this guy playing for you guys? People across Wisky will be on suicide wath, not that I care though, whatever we can do to get rid of you people I'm ok with.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dumb thread (no offense). The Packers need to actually prove themselves to be a legitimate threat before I get into "talking trash". Right now it's so lopsided it's really not even much of a rivalry (similar to the 90's when the Packers beat the hell out of us).

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Dumb thread (no offense). The Packers need to actually prove themselves to be a legitimate threat before I get into "talking trash". Right now it's so lopsided it's really not even much of a rivalry (similar to the 90's when the Packers beat the hell out of us).
I don't care. It's still fun talking crap with them. And it's still a rivarly, at least for the fans it is.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey, we can always try. Plus who doesn't like to listen to a few homers go at it endlessly over which teams interior linemen are superior? Sounds like a good time to me... :)
Old 05-20-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
In 2002, 2003, and 2004 the Packers were better than the Bears. Hell, in 2004 the Packers were first in the NFC North and a legitimate Super Bowl contender and the Bears were last in the NFC North. The Packers have two down seasons and all of a sudden they're not in the same league anymore? That's pretty ridiculous.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brett Favre can still fire some guns to the receivers on the Packers that can catch the ball but for the Bears the only one firing guns is Tank Johnson

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Rex Grossman may or may not be the twin brother of the QB portrayed by Adam Sandler in The Longest Yard. Except Grossman is far less skilled and has down syndrome.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
Rex Grossman may or may not be the twin brother of the QB portrayed by Adam Sandler in The Longest Yard. Except Grossman is far less skilled and has down syndrome.

Keep it clean...
Old 05-20-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
In 2002, 2003, and 2004 the Packers were better than the Bears. Hell, in 2004 the Packers were first in the NFC North and a legitimate Super Bowl contender and the Bears were last in the NFC North. The Packers have two down seasons and all of a sudden they're not in the same league anymore? That's pretty ridiculous.
What do those teams have to do with now?(other than Favre and Urlacher). I don't think there was much to legit trash talk about then either. 2001 is about the only season I can think of in the last 10 years where both teams have been good.

There's a difference between a rivalry and trash talk in my opinion. There will always be a rivalry, but that's not the same thing to me.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK, A little bear goes to court because his parents abuse him
And then the judge asks why he does not want to stay with his dad
he said his dad beat him
Then the judge said what about ur mom
no she beats me to said the little bear
The judge asked who his favorite relative was
but, he didnít have one
so he just asked "can i stay with the Chicago Bears..............
they dont beat anyone

Old 05-20-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
OK, A little bear goes to court because his parents abuse him
And then the judge asks why he does not want to stay with his dad
he said his dad beat him
Then the judge said what about ur mom
no she beats me to said the little bear
The judge asked who his favorite relative was
but, he didnít have one
so he just asked "can i stay with the Chicago Bears..............
they dont beat anyone
To bad historically we still lead the series. Nice try though.

Quote:
Old 05-20-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
What do those teams have to do with now?(other than Favre and Urlacher). I don't think there was much to legit trash talk about then either. 2001 is about the only season I can think of in the last 10 years where both teams have been good.

There's a difference between a rivalry and trash talk in my opinion. There will always be a rivalry, but that's not the same thing to me.
What does 2006 have to do with 2007? Sure, some of the players are the same, but nobody knows what is going to happen. Hawk could be better than Urlacher next year. Grossman could be better than Favre. Who knows? Players get better, players get worse, rookies come in, balls bounce one way one year and another way the next...

On paper, the Packers and Bears have similar talent levels.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
To bad historically we still lead the series. Nice try though.
I found it on a joke site and thought it was funny.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
What does 2006 have to do with 2007? Sure, some of the players are the same, but nobody knows what is going to happen. Hawk could be better than Urlacher next year. Grossman could be better than Favre. Who knows? Players get better, players get worse, rookies come in, balls bounce one way one year and another way the next...

On paper, the Packers and Bears have similar talent levels.
Last time I checked Lance Briggs isn't showing up, Thomas Jones isn't starting so Cedric Benson is the starter, Grossman is still the quarterback with a limited amount of quality targets, and they lost their defensive coordinator b/c they don't like to give too many people any money.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I don't want to repeat the same thing we are already saying in the other thread, but the Bears and Packers aren't similar in talent.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
I found it on a joke site and thought it was funny.
It would've been more funny if you put like the Texans or the Cardinals. But since we've been in the playoffs two straight years and just went to the SB, it doesn't really work. Especially when the team you're making fun of still holds the edge all time wins and losses over their rivals.

Good try though.

Quote:
Old 05-20-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nuff said

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
I don't want to repeat the same thing we are already saying in the other thread, but the Bears and Packers aren't similar in talent.
QB: Green Bay
RB: Chicago
WR: Green Bay
TE: Push
OL: Chicago
DL: Push
LB: Green Bay
DB: Chicago
ST: Chicago

Bears win 4 and Packers win 3 and the RB position the Bears aren't that much proven over Green Bay, and if the Packers can find a solid 2nd safety next to Collins I'd give the edge to Green Bay

Old 05-20-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Bears win 4 and Packers win 3 and the RB position the Bears aren't that much proven over Green Bay, and if the Packers can find a solid 2nd safety next to Collins I'd give the edge to Green Bay
TE's not a push.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Actaully id give CHI TE's, Clark had a good year and they got Olsen

Olsen+Clark>>>Bubba

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
TE's not a push.
Tight End is a push; Clark and Olsen are both good passing catching TEs but they are nowhere near as capable blocker as Bubba Franks. Clark had a decent year last and before that year he really hadn't done much and Olsen is a rookie with a great combine and average numbers in college.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:

How in the world could TE be a push?

I'm also assuming/hoping that you're judging linebackers off of Briggs not being available, which is a hypothetical situation at this point. Even if he's not it's still a push at best. Hunter is better than Brady, Urlacher is clearly better than Barnett.

D-line is still edge Bears.

Wide Recievers is close to me, but I'll give the Packers the edge cause I don't really care.

That's 7-2 where I sit.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Bubba Franks ******* sucks. Des Clark is a MUCH better blocker than he is. Do you watch the Bears? Des is a much better blocker than he is reciever.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
How in the world could TE be a push?

I'm also assuming/hoping that you're judging linebackers off of Briggs not being available, which is a hypothetical situation at this point. Even if he's not it's still a push at best. Hunter is better than Brady, Urlacher is clearly better than Barnett.

D-line is still edge Bears.

Wide Recievers is close to me, but I'll give the Packers the edge cause I don't really care.

That's 7-2 where I sit.
LB is without Briggs but with the DL the Packers have a Pro Bowl end in Aaron Kampman, Jenkins opposite him may not be able to rush the passer great but he's great against the run and KGB can rush on 3rd down, and at DT we are 4 deep and they are very capable of starting.

Old 05-20-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

QB - Green Bay
RB - Chicago
WR - Push (Driver beats anyone we have but we have more depth, adding in Hester)
TE - Chicago
OL - Chicago (if we can stay healthy)
DL - Push (a lot of question marks for Chicago, so it's hard to guage this one right now, pure talent though we've got it)
LB - Chicago (with Lance it's Chicago, without Lance it's Green Bay)
CB/S - Chicago
ST - Chicago

Prince, TE's are not a push. Desmond eats Bubba for breakfast, and put in Olsen and it's not even close.

Quote: