Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 05-20-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
This alone should discredit Jim Jim.

It's like he finds the most illogical stupid argument and runs with it into infinity. If there was a block function he would be the only person I'd use it on. His thoughts are about as valueable as my stool after a night of Taco Bell.
Hahahahahaha I always look foward to your analogies, this might be one of your best 51'. Basically all of his points on pointless. I already discredited one, Tank will play this season and AB most likely will be back, Hester is going to have some impact on offense as I explained above, and Briggs would be a dumbass not to step on the field. Otherwise he's not gettin' paid. He may not be happy but he'll play because he's a professional.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Defense. Our offense is partially aging, but so is yours.
Favre, has a replacement
Driver
Clifton
Tauscher
Bubba

And aside from Bubba (and sorta Favre) the rest are still near the top of their games,

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Favre, has a replacement
Driver
Clifton
Tauscher
Bubba

And aside from Bubba (and sorta Favre) the rest are still near the top of their games,
You could say the same thing for the Bears. Again, I'm not saying either team is ancient but the age argument doesn't work for the Bears, except on the offensive line we're still a very young team.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Hahahahahaha I always look foward to your analogies, this might be one of your best 51'. Basically all of his points on pointless. I already discredited one, Tank will play this season and AB most likely will be back, Hester is going to have some impact on offense as I explained above, and Briggs would be a dumbass not to step on the field. Otherwise he's not gettin' paid. He may not be happy but he'll play because he's a professional.
Tank will get some sorta suspension though, do you really think Goodell will let him off easy?

sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Moose
Fred Miller
Kreutz?
Tit...I mean Tait
Desmond Clark
Ogunleye?
Ayanbendayjo(who might have to start)
Archaleta?

?=30 this year

EDIT=I just realized he just said Defense
Ayanbadejo is not going to start, lay off the crack man. I will say that our OL's age worries me. I think Kruetz is good for another 3-4 years but our OT's, yikes. Beekman is a future piece inside.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You could say the same thing for the Bears. Again, I'm not saying either team is ancient but the age argument doesn't work for the Bears, except on the offensive line we're still a very young team.
Every team is like that though with their aging veterans and the new upcoming young talent.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ayanbadejo is not going to start, lay off the crack man. I will say that our OL's age worries me. I think Kruetz is good for another 3-4 years but our OT's, yikes. Beekman is a future piece inside.
Assuming Briggs doesnt come back who is, Leon Joe?

Old 05-20-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Tank will get some sorta suspension though, do you really think Goodell will let him off easy?
Of course he will, but Jim Jim said he wouldn't play. Which is just completely false. I never said that he wouldn't be suspended though.

Btw, you hope Rodgers is the replacement, but our really have no idea. And you can't pull the plug on him in his first full season can you?

Quote:
Old 05-20-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Assuming Briggs doesnt come back who is, Leon Joe?
Jamar Williams or Michael Okwo.

Quote:
Old 05-20-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Jamar Williams or Michael Okwo.
2 tackles in 3 games and he already has a fan site!
http://www.jamarwilliams.com/

Old 05-20-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Of course he will, but Jim Jim said he wouldn't play. Which is just completely false. I never said that he wouldn't be suspended though.

Btw, you hope Rodgers is the replacement, but our really have no idea. And you can't pull the plug on him in his first full season can you?
To be honest, I dont really like Rodgers and never really did.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
8 games max, Michael Smith was reporting that it could be as low as 2 and likely no more than 4. Tank, unlike Pac-Man and Henry, made a good impression with the commish and has already served a team suspension and jail time. I'm not here to argue the merits of any suspension because honestly I don't think any of us is qualified to do it, but people that are expecting a season long suspension are going to be in for a shock when it comes down to much much less than that.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
2 tackles in 3 games and he already has a fan site!
http://www.jamarwilliams.com/
Jamar was doing very well before he got injured on ST's. Personally I like Okwo better there but Jamar would do a solid job.

Quote:
Old 05-20-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Yeah I like Okwo better too. I'm just not a big Williams fan.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Jamar was doing very well before he got injured on ST's. Personally I like Okwo better there but Jamar would do a solid job.
Your talking about preseason right, cuz i dont think 2 tackles in 3 games on special teams is enough to call him you're new starting OLB

Old 05-20-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Your talking about preseason right, cuz i dont think 2 tackles in 3 games on special teams is enough to call him you're new starting OLB
He was a rookie, he got hurt. The Packers started lots of rookies last season without whatever the "enough" is that you're talking about.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
No I'm talking about regular season.

Quote:
Old 05-20-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Dumb thread (no offense). The Packers need to actually prove themselves to be a legitimate threat before I get into "talking trash". Right now it's so lopsided it's really not even much of a rivalry (similar to the 90's when the Packers beat the hell out of us).

packers will come back then the bears will have a down time

then

bears will come back then the packers will have a down time

the life in the nfl north , this is how the bears and packers will always be
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
packers will come back then the bears will have a down time

then

bears will come back then the packers will have a down time

the life in the nfl north , this is how the bears and packers will always be
And we all realize that. But for this season, ON PAPER, we still have the edge, period.

Quote:
Old 05-20-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
And we all realize that. But for this season, ON PAPER, we still have the edge, period.
He never said we didn't...

Old 05-20-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
He never said we didn't...
I never said he said that.

Edit: Ok maybe I did.

Quote:
Old 05-20-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
QB - Green Bay
RB - Chicago
WR - Push (Driver beats anyone we have but we have more depth, adding in Hester)
TE - Chicago
OL - Chicago (if we can stay healthy)
DL - Push (a lot of question marks for Chicago, so it's hard to guage this one right now, pure talent though we've got it)
LB - Chicago (with Lance it's Chicago, without Lance it's Green Bay)
CB/S - Chicago
ST - Chicago

Prince, TE's are not a push. Desmond eats Bubba for breakfast, and put in Olsen and it's not even close.
QB-Pack
RB-Bears
FB-Push
Wr1-Pack
WR2-Pack
WR3-push?
T-Packers
G-Bears
C-Bears
G-Bears
T-Packers
DE-Bears
DT-Bears
DT-Packers
DE-Packers
OLB-Packers
MLB-Bears
OLB-Bears
CB-Packers
CB-Bears
S-Packers
S-Bears
ST-Bears
Old 05-20-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
QB-Pack
RB-Bears
FB-Push
Wr1-Pack
WR2-Pack
WR3-push?
T-Packers
G-Bears
C-Bears
G-Bears
T-Packers
DE-Bears
DT-Bears
DT-Packers
DE-Packers
OLB-Packers
MLB-Bears
OLB-Bears
CB-Packers
CB-Bears
S-Packers
S-Bears
ST-Bears
Berrian is better than Jennings, or if anything it's a push. And a healthy Bradley is better than anything Green Bay has right now.

Btw, who the hell is GB's FB? McKie is better than anyone I'm seeing on GB's roster right now.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradley better than Koren Robinson Sweetness? ( wait he needs to get outta the clanker first)

Rex Grossman is a Dbag, Brett Favre is not.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 05-21-2007 at 01:15 AM.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote