Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-21-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
So you don't think the Eagles would be worse with Feeley starting for an entire season than McNabb?
Worse, Hell yes, worse than the Giants, Hell no
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Jeff Garcia >>>> AJ Feely

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:

Just promise me this....make sure you are around for the entire fall next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Jeff Garcia >>>> AJ Feely
In Philadelphia? who knows, it isnt like Garcia wasnt a complete failure in Detriot/Cleveland,(just like AJ in Miami/San Deigo) it wasnt like Feeley has played very well in Philadelphia . Plus Feeley's last game playing with almost all backups vs starters Feeley put up better #'s than any game Garcia played. Say what you will but Feeley is 5-1 as a starter in Philadelphia. He is good enough to win the NFC east.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In Philadelphia? who knows, it isnt like Garcia wasnt a complete failure in Detriot/Cleveland,(just like AJ in Miami/San Deigo) it wasnt like Feeley has played very well in Philadelphia . Plus Feeley's last game playing with almost all backups vs starters Feeley put up better #'s than any game Garcia played. Say what you will but Feeley is 5-1 as a starter in Philadelphia. He is good enough to win the NFC east.
No he's not. I'm not going to even argue this because it's pointless. Garcia has at least proven himself to be a QB in this league, AJ Feeley is a journeymen who can't stay put.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
Just promise me this....make sure you are around for the entire fall next year.
Why wouldnt i be... I mean 1) McNabb will be playing so this prediction doesnt really matter, 2) The Giants are a decent team, i am just saying that Backup QB's have won/helped win the division before AJ and Garcia have doen it.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
No he's not. I'm not going to even argue this because it's pointless. Garcia has at least proven himself to be a QB in this league, AJ Feeley is a journeymen who can't stay put.
You better not get into it because you wont win. Congrats though considering AJ's only loss as an eagle came against the Gmen in 2002.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
You better not get into it because you wont win. Congrats though considering AJ's only loss as an eagle came against the Gmen in 2002.
I won't win? You honestly believe AJ Feely can take the Eagles and get them to the playoffs? Good lord.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
I won't win? You honestly believe AJ Feely can take the Eagles and get them to the playoffs? Good lord.
Like he did in 2002 absolutely.

AJ Feeley 2004 Miami - 11 TDís 15 INTís
Jeff Garcia 2004/2005 Cle/Det 13 TDís 15 INTís.

Garica was "washed up" coming into philly and somehow "found the light" Feeley "sucked"(about as much as Garcia did) in Miami, yet has had success in Philadelphia. Its called knowing the system/being on a team with good players around you. Feeley is good enough to win the NFC east QBing for the eagles.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huge 3-way trade rumour! I can't find the link but it's a credible source I swear!

Tampa Bay receives: Lance Briggs
Philadelphia receives: Jeff Garcia & Jake Plummer (he's not retired I swear)
Chicago receives: Donovan McNabb & Shelton Quarles (he's not retired I swear2)

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Like he did in 2002 absolutely.

AJ Feeley 2004 Miami - 11 TDís 15 INTís
Jeff Garcia 2004/2005 Cle/Det 13 TDís 15 INTís.

Garica was "washed up" coming into philly and somehow "found the light" Feeley "sucked"(about as much as Garcia did) in Miami, yet has had success in Philadelphia. Its called knowing the system/being on a team with good players around you. Feeley is good enough to win the NFC east QBing for the eagles.
Like he did in 2002? He played in 1 game that year, passed for 17 yards and a TD. How again is that leading a team to the playoffs?

etk, you could've at least made it somewhat of an interesting deal but that's really bad.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Like he did in 2002? He played in 1 game that year, passed for 17 yards and a TD. How again is that leading a team to the playoffs?

etk, you could've at least made it somewhat of an interesting deal but that's really bad.
Ok when you are going to try to be intelligent please BE INTELLIGENT. This is the "smart way" to look at any of my posts. Everything i post is written in stone and is stone cold fact. I actually research. Now if anybody wants to go ahead and look up AJ Feeleys NFL profile they will see that i am right. He played in 6 games, and Started the last 5 games going 4-1 and leading the team to the division title. This is FACT, also AJ never played in "1 game and passed for 17 yards and a TD" (he played the next 5 games as well) He came in and beat the Buc's in 2001's all backup last game of the season game, Then he went 4-1, and then last year he ripped up the falcons the last game of the season.

Thanks for the apology.

Last edited by Neo : 05-21-2007 at 09:32 PM.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok when you are going to try to be intelligent please BE INTELLIGENT. This is the "smart way" to look at any of my posts. Everything i post is written in stone and is stone cold fact. I actually research. Now if anybody wants to go ahead and look up AJ Feeleys NFL profile they will see that i am right. He played in 6 games, and Started the last 5 games going 4-1 and leading the team to the division title. This is FACT, also AJ never played in "1 game and passed for 17 yards and a TD" He came in and beat the Buc's in 2001's all backup last game of the season game, Then he went 4-1, and then last year he ripped up the falcons the last game of the season.

Thanks for the apology.
Wow, your arrogance completely erases any attempt to be factually correct. That is one of the most annoying posts I've ever seen.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-21-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Wow, your arrogance completely erases any attempt to be factually correct. That is one of the most annoying posts I've ever seen.
Did AJ feeley not start the last 5 games going 4 and 1 or not?
Old 05-21-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Ok when you are going to try to be intelligent please BE INTELLIGENT. This is the "smart way" to look at any of my posts. Everything i post is written in stone and is stone cold fact. I actually research. Now if anybody wants to go ahead and look up AJ Feeleys NFL profile they will see that i am right. He played in 6 games, and Started the last 5 games going 4-1 and leading the team to the division title. This is FACT, also AJ never played in "1 game and passed for 17 yards and a TD" He came in and beat the Buc's in 2001's all backup last game of the season game, Then he went 4-1, and then last year he ripped up the falcons the last game of the season.

Thanks for the apology.
I will apologize for that because I didn't see his December. My fault.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Ok when you are going to try to be intelligent please BE INTELLIGENT. This is the "smart way" to look at any of my posts. Everything i post is written in stone and is stone cold fact. I actually research. Now if anybody wants to go ahead and look up AJ Feeleys NFL profile they will see that i am right. He played in 6 games, and Started the last 5 games going 4-1 and leading the team to the division title. This is FACT, also AJ never played in "1 game and passed for 17 yards and a TD" (he played the next 5 games as well) He came in and beat the Buc's in 2001's all backup last game of the season game, Then he went 4-1, and then last year he ripped up the falcons the last game of the season.

Thanks for the apology.
Me too, and you're a horrible poster.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

I got my apology, and I am Vindicated.

So we have established that AJ has been successful in Philadelphia.

Lets get back to this ridiculous trade and how it will never happen.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Did AJ feeley not start the last 5 games going 4 and 1 or not?
Congratulations, you got a fact right.

Does that make you any smarter than a robot or a 2-year old with internet research skills? Want a cookie? There's no reason to be arrogant and bragadocious when all you do is state "STONE-COLD HARD FACTS".

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-21-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Congratulations, you got a fact right.

Does that make you any smarter than a robot or a 2-year old with internet research skills? Want a cookie? There's no reason to be arrogant and bragadocious when all you do is state "STONE-COLD HARD FACTS".
Dont you think its a little low to say the person above is less intelligent than "a 2 year old with internet research skills"

My personal problem is people on this board dont research and often make stuff up that i have to go out of my way to prove myself right. For example if i say "AJ Feeley lead the Eagles to the Playoffs and has a 5-1 Record with the eagles" (this is all fact) I cant have 2 post later someone saying "He only threw for 17 yards." This makes me look incorrect, when i am not Incorrect. It has happened on other threads where people spout off stuff without fact checking. Not only that but for some unknown reason people often take these "lies" or "incorrect statements" made by others as Valid, which they are not. Essentially it is slandering of my posts, I try to add knowledge to this board and thats why i actual look up stuff before i type it. Unlike some of the "more respected members of the board" I think that is ridiculous.

Also i dont get what your general problem is with "my arrogance or attitude" i care for more about being factually correct. I just stick to "the facts" thats what should be respected not random people making up random stuff and trying to pass them off as legit in an effort to "playa hate" (sarcasim). Also he did apologize so what is your beef.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Dont you think its a little low to say the person above is less intelligent than "a 2 year old with internet research skills"
I didn't say that. What I said was that posting strictly facts only requires the intelligence and skill of a 2-year old that can type and use internet. It's fine if that's the main basis of your arguments and posting, a lot of posters here don't bother to check the facts and make themselves look silly and stupid. My beef is that you were so haughty in your response to sweetness when you didn't do anything to warrant such cockiness.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-21-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
I didn't say that. What I said was that posting strictly facts only requires the intelligence and skill of a 2-year old that can type and use internet. It's fine if that's the main basis of your arguments and posting, a lot of posters here don't bother to check the facts and make themselves look silly and stupid. My beef is that you were so haughty in your response to sweetness when you didn't do anything to warrant such cockiness.
My body of work speaks for itself. :)
Old 05-22-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

etk don't argue with him his facts are stone cold.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My body of work speaks for itself. :)
Indeed it does, you seem to be a lonely and pathetic individual that wants to rant and rave on the internet to make yourself feel better. Congrats sir you are a tool in every aspect of the word.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Last edited by BigDawg819 : 05-22-2007 at 01:22 AM.
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Indeed it does, you are a lonely and pathetic individual that wants to rant and rave on the internet to make yourself feel better. Congrats sir you are a tool in every aspect of the word.
Personal attacks? Is this acceptable on this board. As for being a Tool? Look in the mirror buddy
Old 05-22-2007, 01:24 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Personal attacks? Is this acceptable on this board. As for being a Tool? Look in the mirror buddy
How old are you? 12?