View Poll Results: JK17 VS. Chucky
JK17 4 50.00%
Chucky 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default JK17 VS. Chucky

Who has the best team in 3 years

JK17

JK17 team
Offense
QB: Donovan McNabb
HB: Steven Jackson
WR1: Reggie Wayne
WR2: Lee Evans
WR3: Donald Driver
TE: Greg Olsen
LT: D’Brickashaw Ferguson
LG: Kris Dielman
C: Nick Mangold
RG: Davin Joseph
RT: Joe Thomas

Backups:
QB: Matt Leinart
FB: Mike Karney

The offense is primarily runs 3 WR sets. Donovan McNabb still should be good, but will be nearing his end as a premier QB, so the three strong WR’s will typically be on the field to help him. In running situations Karney may come in off the bench. Behind a young, offensive line, that should have players at the tops of their positions on all parts of the line, Steven Jackson should have no problem being a top running back in the league, also making it easier for McNabb and his 3 star receivers to thrive. Olsen will also be another threat who can open up the middle of the field a little more. Also, should McNabb get injured, struggle, or age a great amount, Leinart is on the bench to come in.

Defense
DE: Aaron Schobel
DT: Luis Castillo
DT: Igor Olshansky
DE: Gaines Adams
OLB: Adalius Thomas
MLB: Brian Urlacher
OLB: Cato June
CB: Rashean Mathis
S: LaRon Landry
S: Bob Sanders
CB: Charles Woodson

Backups:
CB/S: Quentin Jammer
DT: Alan Branch

The defense has its main strength in the secondary, with Mathis, Woodson and Jammer all strong CBs, and Landry and Sanders as two of the top safeties in the game at this point. The linebacker core is strong in the middle with Urlacher, but June is the weak link, and Thomas may be slightly out of position. This will be okay though, with a strong D-Line featuring two of the top DE’s in the game at this point in Adams and Schobel, as well as big boys Castillo and Olshansky to clog up the middle. Branch will be used to give Castillo and Olshansky a rest in the middle. As far as the pass pressure, Adams is a great pass rusher, but Schobel may be nearing the end of his run in the NFL, so a lot of the defense could revolve around that.

Special Teams
K: Neil Rackers
P: Mike Scifres
KR/PR: Michael Turner

Chucky

Chucky
My Team

QB: Vince Young
RB: Larry Johnson
FB: Ronnie Brown
H-Back/TE: Chris Cooley
WR: Torry Holt
WR: Marvin Harrison
LT: Walter Jones
LG: Steve Hutchinson
C: Jamaal Jackson
RG: Alen Faneca
RT: Willie Anderson

Backups:
WR: Ted Ginn Jr.
RB: Carnell Williams
TE: Heath Miller

Explanation: My Offence all starts with the offensive line, as every offence should. I have the best LT in football, with Walter Jones, who when teamed up with the best Guard, form an amazing Left Side. I believe Jamaal Jackson is a great up and coming centre, who would do what it takes to win, and is a big body in the middle. On the Right side, I have the second best guard in the league, with Alan Faneca, who when teamed up with Willie Anderson forms an unbelievable Right Side. With this Oline, my team will easily win in the trenches. Larry Johnson will be able to wear down defences easily, and have big holes to work with. I will also use Carnell in third down situations, and as more of a home run threat, who will take advantage of the punishment that LJ will inlict on them. With Ronnie Brown I have a FB who will be a solid blocker, but will be a great reciever out of the backfield, and will have great chemistry with Carnell. My recievers are Torry Holt and Marvin Harrison, who are both smart recievers who avoid the big hit, and will give any team matchup problems. With Ted Ginn Jr. I am putting him in the spot he was born to play, a slot receiver who will be the deep threat. With Chris Cooley and Heath Miller , I have the option to use a Two TE set, as well as a Full House formation, using Cooley as Hback. WIth VInce Young, I have the best Dual Threat QB, who in three years has the potential to be one of the best in the league.

Defence

4-3:
DE: Osi Umenyiora
NT: Casey Hampton
UT: Kevin Williams
DE: Terrel Suggs
OLB: DJ WIlliams
MLB: Lofa Tatupu
OLB: Derrick Johnson

3-4:

DE: Kevin Williams
NT: Casey Hampton
DE: Adam Carriker
OLB: Terrel Suggs
MLB: Lofa Tatupu
MLB: DJ Williams
OLB: Osi Umenyiora

Secondary:
CB: CHamp Bailey
S: Roy Williams
S: Dawan Landry
CB: Chris McCalister

Bench:
DE:Jared Allen
CB: Nathan Vasher
DT/DE: Adam Carriker

Explanation:

My defense all starts with my CB's, considering the scarcity of true shutdown corners, i have the great benfit of having two of the best, including the best defensive player in the league, in Champ Bailey. I also have Nathan Vasher, who has the potential to be a great Man corner. I have Roy Williams, who could be a great In the Box safety, which i can afford to do with my plethora of shutdown corners. I also have Dawan Landry, who would complement Roy Williams perfectly. My D-line, which fits the 3-4 and 4-3 perfectly, all starts, with one of the top two NT's in Casey Hampton. I also have one of the best young DT's in Kevin WIlliams, who will excel in the 3-4 DE role.Adam Carriker is there to play 3-4 DE, and to be able to give Hampton and Williams a breather at points during the game while playing the 4-3. WIth Terrel Suggs, Jared Allen, and Osi Umenyiora, I have 3 studs at DE/OLB who will be able to put loads of pressure on the QB. My Linebacking Corps is very strong, with Lofa patrolling the middle in both the 3-4 and 4-3, and can be the leader on the defensive side of the ball. DJ williams versatility allows him to slide in easily to ILB for the 3-4, while continuing to make big plays at both postitions. Derrick Johnson, is a great up and comer, who will be a great OLB in my scheme

SPecial Teams:

KR/PR:Ted Ginn Jr.
KR/PR/Field Goal Returner: Nathan Vasher
P: Brian Moorman
K:Josh Brown
Old 05-21-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB:Tie
Running Game: Chucky
Receivers: JK17(but you both have old receivers he just has evans and olsen)
O-Line: Tie
D-Line: Chucky
Line Backers: Chucky
Secondary: Tie
Special Teams: Chucky

Chucky gets the vote

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are my problems with Jk's team

1. If he is playing the cover 2. then Rashean Mathis talents are a complete waste, and he would actually not be very effective in the cover 2.Neither would Charles woodsen or Quentin Jammer for that matter, they are all man to man guys. Adalius Thomas would also be a bad fit in the cover 2

2. IF he isnt playing the cover 2. Cato June will singlehandidly lose the game for you. LJ would run all day on him. He is one of the worst tacklers in the league. and cannot be effective in any other scheme.

3.Dont you think Steven Jackson will get pretty darn tired and might needa rest. THe lack of backup RB was a bad mistake.

4. Both Gaines Adams and Shobel are bad against the run, and dont have particularely great stamina, expecially adams, not getting a backup was dumb.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he doesnt say anything about running a cover 2, Cato can be his coverage LB and Urlacher and Adalius can make up for June.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Here are my problems with Jk's team

1. If he is playing the cover 2. then Rashean Mathis talents are a complete waste, and he would actually not be very effective in the cover 2.Neither would Charles woodsen or Quentin Jammer for that matter, they are all man to man guys. Adalius Thomas would also be a bad fit in the cover 2

2. IF he isnt playing the cover 2. Cato June will singlehandidly lose the game for you. LJ would run all day on him. He is one of the worst tacklers in the league. and cannot be effective in any other scheme.

3.Dont you think Steven Jackson will get pretty darn tired and might needa rest. THe lack of backup RB was a bad mistake.

4. Both Gaines Adams and Shobel are bad against the run, and dont have particularely great stamina, expecially adams, not getting a backup was dumb.

I'll just address it all at once...I don't plan on running a cover two, which is why I addressed a variety of other positions with different types of players, my hopes being that the strengths of some compensate the weaknesses of others. Obviously June isn't as strong in run support as my other linebackers may be, but he is also playing next to the best linebacker in football to help him out, with two big run stuffing D-tackles in front of him. The DE's weren't great planning on my part, and yes that will hurt me, I didn't really get a run stopping DE. That means Urlacher and Thomas will have to step up even more in their roles to stop the run. It also means though that my pass rush will be that much stronger, and would have a much easier time getting to and containing VY.

As far as your concerns with my backups I think it is a little ridiculous. First of all, I have Michael Turner to spell Steven Jackson for 5 or so carries if he needs, but its not like he's playing a whole season, I need him to play one game. I don't think you can be all that concerned with getting backups at positions in judging who might win this thing. Otherwise I could say things like...

1. It was dumb not to draft a backup for Vince Young. The way he plays makes him susceptible to injury and if he goes down you don't have a QB.

2. It was dumb not get a backup on your O-Line. Many of these guys will be getting older, and because of that will have lost much of their stamina.

I don't think those are fair complaints though, because with such limited roster space you can't make that many players have suitable backups.

As far as my issues with your team I would first have to start with the age on the Offensive side of the ball, namely the WRs. In 3 years, Holt and Harrison are very old players, and you can say what you will about them avoiding big hits, age catches up to people, and in 3 years the expectation they will still be great WRs is far-fetched. Your O-Line features a lot of age as well, which could spell bad news for LJ, since with the wear and tear, and his age of 30 in 3 years, he too will not be as effective as you wished for. As far as VY, he's got a lot of potential and we can't assume he'll bust, but its not fair to assume he'll live up to all of it either. He had pedestrian passing numbers this year, and while he will improve it won't be that much that pressure from two strong pass rushing DEs might force a mistake on his part.

Your defense is pretty solid, I don't have much issue with it at all really. I really can't pick out very many flaws in it, and the ones I would pick out are minor and would be easily disproven, so congratulations on that. My hopes would be that my receiving threats would keep the defense honest, while SJ is able to pound the ball behind a dominant O-Line in three years.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
I'll just address it all at once...I don't plan on running a cover two, which is why I addressed a variety of other positions with different types of players, my hopes being that the strengths of some compensate the weaknesses of others. Obviously June isn't as strong in run support as my other linebackers may be, but he is also playing next to the best linebacker in football to help him out, with two big run stuffing D-tackles in front of him. The DE's weren't great planning on my part, and yes that will hurt me, I didn't really get a run stopping DE. That means Urlacher and Thomas will have to step up even more in their roles to stop the run. It also means though that my pass rush will be that much stronger, and would have a much easier time getting to and containing VY.

As far as your concerns with my backups I think it is a little ridiculous. First of all, I have Michael Turner to spell Steven Jackson for 5 or so carries if he needs, but its not like he's playing a whole season, I need him to play one game. I don't think you can be all that concerned with getting backups at positions in judging who might win this thing. Otherwise I could say things like...

1. It was dumb not to draft a backup for Vince Young. The way he plays makes him susceptible to injury and if he goes down you don't have a QB.

2. It was dumb not get a backup on your O-Line. Many of these guys will be getting older, and because of that will have lost much of their stamina.

I don't think those are fair complaints though, because with such limited roster space you can't make that many players have suitable backups.

As far as my issues with your team I would first have to start with the age on the Offensive side of the ball, namely the WRs. In 3 years, Holt and Harrison are very old players, and you can say what you will about them avoiding big hits, age catches up to people, and in 3 years the expectation they will still be great WRs is far-fetched. Your O-Line features a lot of age as well, which could spell bad news for LJ, since with the wear and tear, and his age of 30 in 3 years, he too will not be as effective as you wished for. As far as VY, he's got a lot of potential and we can't assume he'll bust, but its not fair to assume he'll live up to all of it either. He had pedestrian passing numbers this year, and while he will improve it won't be that much that pressure from two strong pass rushing DEs might force a mistake on his part.

Your defense is pretty solid, I don't have much issue with it at all really. I really can't pick out very many flaws in it, and the ones I would pick out are minor and would be easily disproven, so congratulations on that. My hopes would be that my receiving threats would keep the defense honest, while SJ is able to pound the ball behind a dominant O-Line in three years.
With backups, it is very legit to say that, you should have chosen your positions more carefully, such as investing more in DLine as they tend to need the most rest.

Regarding VInce Young, he has had no injury problems in the past, and while he does tend to run a lot. He is a big guy who can take a hit, and doesnt tend to get hit too hard,unlike Vick or other running QB's
Old 05-21-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steven Jackson nuff said

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
With backups, it is very legit to say that, you should have chosen your positions more carefully, such as investing more in DLine as they tend to need the most rest.

Regarding VInce Young, he has had no injury problems in the past, and while he does tend to run a lot. He is a big guy who can take a hit, and doesnt tend to get hit too hard,unlike Vick or other running QB's
Well if he gets any more Madden covers there will be....jk

Fine, its legit to say that, whatever. No I don't think Steven Jackson will be tired. He has Michael Turner to fill in when he needs it, and is fairly durable. Asking for 25-30 carries out of a RB in one game isn't unheard of anyway, so I don't think its fair to say he will be tired.

As far as my D-Line, I will defend them by saying they won't have to be on the field that long. Your offense will be very old, and with that will not be as productive as they could be in a game played today. Aging threats on your O-Line won't wear them out as much, nor will receivers who at this point wil be debating retirement wear out my secondary enough to think they cannot stop them, nor will your 30 year old running back, who has and will take a beating over the next three years and in his past. He will be alternated with less effective RBs, who both were major disapointments their sophomore years in the NFL.

As far as your backups, Vince Young should have one, especailly considering the possibility he could bust out and be nothing more then an average QB now that teams have seen him for amost a full year. While he may not have had serious injury concerns in the past, behind an old Offensive line, and with strong pass rushers from my side of the ball, as well as his dangerous (in terms of injury) styles of play, its not any more ridiculous to think that he won't be injured then it is to think my players can't handle playing a full game.

As for your depth, your linebakcers will be seriously tired seeing as you have no backups for either DJ or Tatupu, who are playing and strating in both your defenses. This means it is all the much easier for my O-Line to attack them, and let Jackson find holes, or find mismatches in a passing attack as one of them will be forced to cover him.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Well if he gets any more Madden covers there will be....jk

Fine, its legit to say that, whatever. No I don't think Steven Jackson will be tired. He has Michael Turner to fill in when he needs it, and is fairly durable. Asking for 25-30 carries out of a RB in one game isn't unheard of anyway, so I don't think its fair to say he will be tired.

As far as my D-Line, I will defend them by saying they won't have to be on the field that long. Your offense will be very old, and with that will not be as productive as they could be in a game played today. Aging threats on your O-Line won't wear them out as much, nor will receivers who at this point wil be debating retirement wear out my secondary enough to think they cannot stop them, nor will your 30 year old running back, who has and will take a beating over the next three years and in his past. He will be alternated with less effective RBs, who both were major disapointments their sophomore years in the NFL.

As far as your backups, Vince Young should have one, especailly considering the possibility he could bust out and be nothing more then an average QB now that teams have seen him for amost a full year. While he may not have had serious injury concerns in the past, behind an old Offensive line, and with strong pass rushers from my side of the ball, as well as his dangerous (in terms of injury) styles of play, its not any more ridiculous to think that he won't be injured then it is to think my players can't handle playing a full game.

As for your depth, your linebakcers will be seriously tired seeing as you have no backups for either DJ or Tatupu, who are playing and strating in both your defenses. This means it is all the much easier for my O-Line to attack them, and let Jackson find holes, or find mismatches in a passing attack as one of them will be forced to cover him.
Regarding Larry Johnson, he can carry a big load of carries better than anyone else in the league, and with Caddy and Ronnie speeling him, my running game will be much much better than urs. Caddy and Ronnie, were the 2nd and 5th pick in their respective draft, and many players have sophmore slumps. Your Oline has two many question marks as mine as you dont no if these players will be busts or not. Linebackers tend to have the stamina to last a full game, and i believe mine can, if really needed Suggs can play OLB and give DJ, Lofa, or Johnson a rest. Marvin and Holt will both be elite in 3 years, as they have shown no signs of slowing down, and are both recievers who avoid big hits. Ted Ginn will also be a great slot option. Heath Miller and Cooley are both still very young. and my secondary will shut down your passing game
Old 05-21-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Regarding Larry Johnson, he can carry a big load of carries better than anyone else in the league, and with Caddy and Ronnie speeling him, my running game will be much much better than urs. Caddy and Ronnie, were the 2nd and 5th pick in their respective draft, and many players have sophmore slumps.
He may be able to carry it better then anyone else, but that doesn't mean he still won't feel the effects of it. As for the 2nd and 5th pick argument, I could name plenty of busts taken in those same spots, though obviously it isn't the same sitaution its not uncomparable. Also if you are going to use that as an argument you cannot say my O-Line has many questions like you do in your next section.

Quote:
Your Oline has two many question marks as mine as you dont no if these players will be busts or not.
You can't use that same argument and then say Vince Young will be one of the best dual threat QBs there is. Besides, not only do linemen have a much higher success rate in terms of reaching potential then other positions, but guys like D'Brick and Mangold both had great rookie campagins. Jospeh was average and I don't expect him to be a dominant part of my O-Line. Dielman is one of the better guards in the league, and Thomas is one of the best O-Line prospects in recent years, and has a much easier job at RT. It's not likely they will bust, and is much more likely they will be dominant in three years.

Quote:
Linebackers tend to have the stamina to last a full game, and i believe mine can, if really needed Suggs can play OLB and give DJ, Lofa, or Johnson a rest.
That would mean though that your pass defense would take a hit, which was a big probelm you had with my players being out of position for a scheme. And if Suggs plays OLB, that's more depth you are taking away from your D-Line, making it easier and easier for my O-Line to push them backwards in the run game.

Quote:
Marvin and Holt will both be elite in 3 years, as they have shown no signs of slowing down, and are both recievers who avoid big hits. Ted Ginn will also be a great slot option. Heath Miller and Cooley are both still very young.
Ginn is a great slot option, and Cooley is a great H-Back/TE. Miller has not shown he can be that great of a receiving threat as a TE, though he is a good blocker.

As far as Harrison and Holt being elite in three years you are dreaming. Solid WRs, maybe. Elite? No. Just because they avoid hits, and don't show signs yet of slowing down, you cannot assume that will maintain the same way in three years! Age catches up on people fast, WRs lose their speed, and when that goes, I don't think Mathis, Woodson and Jammer will have much if any trouble covering them.

Quote:
and my secondary will shut down your passing game
Okay, I will allow that McAllister and Bailey can take out Wayne and Evans. I'll say Driver could beat Vasher, just as frequently as Vasher could beat him. That's two players neutralized, and Driver now an option in the slot who wil reasonably get open. Now I still have Olsen you have to either put a mismatched LB on, or use Landry to cover, since Williams is in the box in run support. Now if that happens, you leave a linebacker on Steven Jackson, who cannot cover him either. Your CBs can take out my top two guys, but my other guys can get open if they have to.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Moving Suggs to OLB would obviously be a last resort kind of thing but the option is there, unlike with you who doesnt have anysort of backup LB
Old 05-21-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Moving Suggs to OLB would obviously be a last resort kind of thing but the option is there, unlike with you who doesnt have anysort of backup LB
Which is why I was trying to show how your overrating the necessity of backups, in a one game situation.

But even so my main arugments were the other ones, about how your teams age will slow it down so much.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Bump......
Old 05-24-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

So what do we do...poll closed on a tie?
Old 05-24-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Chucky says he voted fo JK accidently, I PMed a mod hoping that they can check to see if that is true.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

Okay, well to be honest I don't think somoene would lie about that....if they would....well that's sad....

Whatever, if that makes things easier I think it's okay to trust him on it.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

I swear i actually did. Im sure a mod can check and verify this, My bad for the confusion. Thanks for being understandign
Old 05-24-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I swear i actually did. Im sure a mod can check and verify this, My bad for the confusion. Thanks for being understandign
Oh I wasn't doubting you, don't worry.

No problem, congrats on the win too, half of the things I was saying was just in attmept to sell my team anyway, not what I actually believed about them haha.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/hey/showthread.php.htm

not sure if this works, but just copy the link. as you can see Jk is italicized, meaning i voted for him
Old 05-24-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

that doesnt work, Chucky one question, how come you didnt say that earlier that you voted for Chucky?
Old 05-24-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
that doesnt work, Chucky one question, how come you didnt say that earlier that you voted for Chucky?
I dunno, if i wrote that i voted for the other people , then i though people would try and be smart asses and vote for Jk cuz i did

how do u put images, maybe if i put the image thing around it then it will work.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Right click the picture

click properties

copy the address

[img]address[/img]
Old 05-25-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chucky had a nice looking team

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/hey/showthread.php.htm[/img]
Old 05-25-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

that didnt work.