Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 05-21-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chris Gocong

Anyone know anything about chris gocong? Will he start next yearor even get a chance?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Anyone know anything about chris gocong? Will he start next yearor even get a chance?
"its his job to lose". He will start at Strong Side LB next year. He apparently looks good and he is going to get alot of playing time in the preseason.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now he's the starter. I hope he's a beast.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
jonbrodo17
Rookie

jonbrodo17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Neo is right and right now he is the starter

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08
jonbrodo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:17 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gocong is the starter, with Stewart Bradley battling it out with him in the preseason. Word out of Philly is that Gocong is really impressing in preseason workouts to date. I'm a little concerned about his ability to cover the TE's in our division.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

I'm exited to,but stop all the GoCong gobbling..same **** as McCoy.. ugh

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think anyone is gobbling. I'm just repeating what I'm reading. There is some coach-speak there, but I think Gocong will help the Eagles in specific situations. I'm not expecting so much that he can't exceed my standards.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 05-22-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Gocongs skill set, we've needed a good pass rushing OLB.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
I'm exited to,but stop all the GoCong gobbling..same **** as McCoy.. ugh
McCoy actually played well until he got injured and couldnt shake a block
Old 05-22-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

McCoy could barely shake a block before the injury.

Old 05-22-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
McCoy could barely shake a block before the injury.
I am sure he couldnt ;)
Old 05-23-2007, 06:22 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect a solid season from Gocong this year, barring injury. He has the size, speed, and athleticism to be a great SAM for us. The only thing I am worried about is his TE coverage, but maybe some practice time against LJ and the rest of our receivers will help that out. The thing I like most about him though, is his intelligence.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why hes not a smart guy failed the test at the combine. If he cant cover we always can force McCoy to bulk up some switch over and start covering.

As long as GoCong can help stop the run and get to the Qb im good
Old 05-23-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Why hes not a smart guy failed the test at the combine. If he cant cover we always can force McCoy to bulk up some switch over and start covering.

As long as GoCong can help stop the run and get to the Qb im good
By Failed you mean did excellent and by not smart you mean went to Cal Poly. BTW "Cal-Poly State DE Chris Gocong (36) on wonderlic"

People get away with the biggest load of nonsense on this board. I mean making up stuff left and right.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah man i miss read eaglesalltheway sentence. I thought it said he didn't have much intillgence.

So i was saying why is he not a smart guy, is it because he failed the wonderlic,
Old 05-23-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Nah man i miss read eaglesalltheway sentence. I thought it said he didn't have much intillgence.

So i was saying why is he not a smart guy, is it because he failed the wonderlic,
Alright man, he did better than any other LB coming out that year i believe... he is smart... he is no Kevin Curtis... but he is smart lol
Old 05-27-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still, a 36 is pretty high up there, and he has massive amounts of intelligence, and not just on the football field either.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:38 AM    (permalink
CW99
Rookie

CW99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

McCoy was decent when he started he outplayed JTrot and Jones but when he went down whewboy he came back and was a shell of himself. Gocong may be good but will reserve judgement till after TC/Preseason