Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 05-28-2007, 07:46 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem is, we would need to give up a second to get him, but wouldn't be willing to use more than a fourth, at the very most. It is like I said before, we will not get him.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
The problem is, we would need to give up a second to get him, but wouldn't be willing to use more than a fourth, at the very most. It is like I said before, we will not get him.
You dont really know that, if the eagles have this guy very highly rated (grade of a top 10-15 pick) the eagles could very well give up a second round pick which will be around 60.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll see what happens. I'm not certain that the team will give up a first day pick for Oliver. I'm pretty sure he'll go for a third rounder at worst. Given the Eagles late draft status, they wouldn't have a chance to get him if they bid a third.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
We'll see what happens. I'm not certain that the team will give up a first day pick for Oliver. I'm pretty sure he'll go for a third rounder at worst. Given the Eagles late draft status, they wouldn't have a chance to get him if they bid a third.
Hence, they would have to give up a second, Considering the fact that it looks like Corner will be something that the team will look to draft next year. With James most likely bouncing and Barksdale being nothing more than a project. Like i said earlier i dont expect them to get oliver and would only give it a 1/100 chance, however it would make sense logically.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the team thinks he is a great prospect and one who would be an excellent value, I see nothing wrong with taking him with a second rounder. James is on his last year, Sheldon and Lito are signed through 2010 or 2011, and after them, the Eagles have Barksdale and Joselio Hansen. CB wouldn't be the worst thing to draft for, but is it a worthy investment of a second rounder? Very hard to say.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 05-30-2007, 02:09 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
If the team thinks he is a great prospect and one who would be an excellent value, I see nothing wrong with taking him with a second rounder. James is on his last year, Sheldon and Lito are signed through 2010 or 2011, and after them, the Eagles have Barksdale and Joselio Hansen. CB wouldn't be the worst thing to draft for, but is it a worthy investment of a second rounder? Very hard to say.
With the emphasis on nickel backs in the NFL? Absolutely. Many teams use a nickel back 50% of the time. You want someone really good out there.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:52 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
You dont really know that, if the eagles have this guy very highly rated (grade of a top 10-15 pick) the eagles could very well give up a second round pick which will be around 60.
They might even trade out of the first round with a rival team to give the rival team a first rounder! Man, that would be dumb! Oh wait....
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:09 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
They might even trade out of the first round with a rival team to give the rival team a first rounder! Man, that would be dumb! Oh wait....
Yes, because taking a player they didn't value at the spot would have been smarter. Dallas overpaid to move up, and the Eagles got 2 extra picks and valuable players for moving back. The extra talent they got will help the team win games and will help in the future. Who cares if it was Dallas? Sure, I would have preferred a different team, but the value was there. Of course, if Spencer busts, the Eagles will look brilliant.

Old 06-01-2007, 01:18 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't like Spencer as a 1st round pick going into the draft. I thought that Abiamiri had more potential overall than Spencer.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHen is the sup draft
Old 06-04-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
I didn't like Spencer as a 1st round pick going into the draft. I thought that Abiamiri had more potential overall than Spencer.
As did I. Abiamiri is more balanced of a player and I think will end up having the better career.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote