Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 01-16-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwayFaithful
ALright guys, i have a question that i kind of want to happen. -Do you think that the patriots might trade one of their 1st,2nd, and 5th round pick for a top 15 pick?

Is that a posablity?

Do you think we could trade up for a top 10?
i hope i dont sound rude but why do you keep underlining things

Why can't you say something beneficial to the forum for once?
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119
Quote:
Quote:
ALright guys, i have a question that i kind of want to happen. -Do you think that the patriots might trade one of their 1st,2nd, and 5th round pick for a top 15 pick?

Is that a posablity?

why cant you stop being a jackassss who thinks hes some smart football genius. because your not
Old 01-16-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye
Old 01-16-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find internet drama to be highly amusing. So much so I am a member of a rather notorious website known for causing it. And through it all, I've learned one thing; its all bullcrap. So get over it all, stop being chicks, and lets enjoy the fact our teams in the AFC Title Game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-16-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
The Raiders are reportedly interested in talking to Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels about their head coaching position.

McDaniels is only 30 years old and would replace Eric Mangini as the league's youngest head coach if he got the job. USC assistant Steve Sarkisian is still believed to be the front-runner.
Let them have him. I am not impressed AT ALL.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Quote:
The Raiders are reportedly interested in talking to Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels about their head coaching position.

McDaniels is only 30 years old and would replace Eric Mangini as the league's youngest head coach if he got the job. USC assistant Steve Sarkisian is still believed to be the front-runner.
QFT
Old 01-16-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Quote:

Do teams automatically assume that our coordinators our great or something?
That would be 4 gone in 3 years. Granted, Mangini worked out well as a head coach thus far, but he wasn't all that good as a coordinator.
The Raiders can have him. We would be better off. We need a better offensive mind, even if they don't need to do much with Brady.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-16-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Is that a posablity?

why cant you stop being a jackassss who thinks hes some smart football genius. because your not

I have never once implied that I was a genius, I have only noticed that you post useless and completely off topic comments that have no place in these forums...something you are known quite a bit for on other forums, alca
Old 01-16-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Is that a posablity?

I have never once implied that I was a genius, I have only noticed that you post useless and completely off topic comments that have no place in these forums...something you are known quite a bit for on other forums, alca
well you only have been on this site for 3 weeks and you act like your a ****** moderator

Quote:
...something you are known quite a bit for on other forums
for once can you backup this statement
Old 01-16-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
bingbing
Rookie

bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry! I think it looks cool. Is it to much?
bingbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

Quote:
Sorry! I think it looks cool. Is it to much?
dude i dont care i was just asking why you did it

im not gonna tell you what you can and cant do it was just a question
Old 01-17-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
EHobbs27
Veteran

EHobbs27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You two need to stop. It is getting annoying.

We are looking ahead to the AFC Championship and we should be looking at that as well as the draft and current news like McDainels, not arguing like this.

First off, I would not give away McDainels that easily yet. While we may be better off as an offense without him, I say we give him time. This is his first time as the OC and he is still young. I want to give him time. He has great chemistry with Brady.

As for the draft and Scott's draft, I would rather see a first round of Sidney Rice and Patrick Willis.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

How would you guys feel about us getting Eric Weddle is the second? Seems like our type of guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-17-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

Quote:
How would you guys feel about us getting Eric Weddle is the second? Seems like our type of guy.
if he falls to the 2nd round i would go crazy
Old 01-17-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
if he falls to the 2nd round i would go crazy
He's not a first rounder right now. He's a mid to late second guy, we could have him starring in our faces.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-17-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
EHobbs27
Veteran

If Eric Weddle fell to our pick in round 2 I would go crazy. I wouldn't really even be suprised if he went in round one to the Pats. He can play FS or CB even though I like him better at CB. I want him so much in round one. Great character guy too. Held Calvin Johnson to 2 catches two years ago.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHobbs27
If Eric Weddle fell to our pick in round 2 I would go crazy. I wouldn't really even be suprised if he went in round one to the Pats. He can play FS or CB even though I like him better at CB. I want him so much in round one. Great character guy too. Held Calvin Johnson to 2 catches two years ago.
I really would not be surprised either. Belichick fell in love with the same type of guy in Mankins(In terms of draft positioning) and surprised people a few years ago, so it would not be a unexpected to see us get him.
As for if he would play corner or safety or corner...how about both? With Eugene Wilsons future in question, he could give us a boost at either spot. One of the best things about him is he can do anything.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-17-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
bingbing
Rookie

bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im really in love with Eric Weddle. I just saw his stats and i'm very impressed. I read the good and bad things about him. There is nothing bad about him. Scott Wright had nothing bad to say about him.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...ricweddle.html
bingbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EHobbs27
I really would not be surprised either. Belichick fell in love with the same type of guy in Mankins(In terms of draft positioning) and surprised people a few years ago, so it would not be a unexpected to see us get him.
As for if he would play corner or safety or corner...how about both? With Eugene Wilsons future in question, he could give us a boost at either spot. One of the best things about him is he can do anything.
It just seemed like a few days ago when Eugene Wilson was being widely considered the future of our secondary...now since 8 picks in his first 2 years he has 1 in his last 2 with a handful of injuries

And with Samuels future questionable who knows if they'll reach ahead a round to grab Weddle
Old 01-17-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Its sad with Wilson. He was looking very good after his first few years. But he's started to regress. But I hope he can still play. That why I think Weddle would make alot of sense. Because even if Wilson does emerge again, then Weddle can still play corner and spell Rodney when needed.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-17-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Veteran

You also have to remember Wilson played well when Poole and Law were the best corner tandem in the league....
Old 01-18-2007, 06:12 AM    (permalink
tylaw24
Rookie

tylaw24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Scott has us taking Marcus McCauley with 1a, Dwayne Bowe with 1b, and David Harris in the second. I like the first two picks, but i've never seen David Harris play. I think that the pats are going to take a Safety early in this draft and Scott hasn't addressed the position with any of our first three picks. There is a bit of a drop off in quality safeties after the second round and there is nothing wrong with taking one in the first. They are usually cheaper than corners anyway. Rodney may not be back next season, and there has to be someone to challenge Artrell Hawkins for the starting spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
Michael Griffin #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.
tylaw24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
EHobbs27
Veteran

I love the pick of David Harris in round 2. He was the leader of a very good Michigan defense this year and is a great run stopper. He also has great size at 250 for our defense. He does need to work on his coverage though.

I'm hoping for either Michael Griffin or Eric Weddle in round one. I don't like McCauley at all. The fact is we need a playmaker if we lose Samuel.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:51 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

im still shocked that he has smazjadia going to #64