Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 12-12-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
They'll start forcing **** now, and hopefully that leads to Cutlerceptions.
You mean MCCourtyception! haha and by that I mean a forced Fumble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great play by McCourty. I don't give **** whether he gets the DROY or not, to me he is the DROY. If I could I'd give birth to his children... 21-0, who saw that coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Great play by McCourty. I don't give **** whether he gets the DROY or not, to me he is the DROY. If I could I'd give birth to his children... 21-0, who saw that coming?
McCourty for pro bowl. Make it happen guys.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote ten times a day, every day. He deserves to go. I can;t believe I was ever upset with this pick. Shame on me.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****, Eric Moore... I always liked him, but he hasn't had a very productive career. Liking him today.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Holy ****, Eric Moore... I always liked him, but he hasn't had a very productive career. Liking him today.
Yeah, really playing hard. More than we could say for Crable. Woods played hard, but never this well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-12-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, really playing hard. More than we could say for Crable. Woods played hard, but never this well.
I love seeing our D after makign big plays all jumping around high fiving and hyping everyone up. This D is starting to come together. Come on Santa just get us an Elite pass rusher in the draft and I will be the happiest Pats fan ever.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Edelman is ******* pissed right now! Great return, but bad attitude right there.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Wow. Edelman is ******* pissed right now! Great return, but bad attitude right there.
Eh, it'll be alright.

Can we talk about how much better long hair Edelman looks than bald Edelman?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-12-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Haha, I just noticed it actually. He and Brady probably double date as well lol. Nice TD by Branch there, this offense is scary good. Wow... But missing that PAT just isn't good enough.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Second Missed PAT by Graham since we got him lol. Hahaha since half time of the Lions game the Pats have outscored opponents 108-3 haha.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

I just heard that McCourty has left the game with a rib injury. Do any of you have some info on this? It would be catastrophic if he were injured.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
I just heard that McCourty has left the game with a rib injury. Do any of you have some info on this? It would be catastrophic if he were injured.
Hopefully it's nothing. We need him for the playoffs. It's probably just a bruise or some ****. Hopefully, anyway.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-12-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully they're just holding him out as a precaution since we're up so big.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Hopefully they're just holding him out as a precaution since we're up so big.
He's listed as questionable. Not that we're truthful with injury reports, but still, that's positive.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-12-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

The second Butler comes in here interferes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-12-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutlerception! Was wondering where those were.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-12-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
This has never been more true lol

Quote:
Old 12-12-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

We only scored 3 in the second half.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-12-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Today was a good day in the NFL. Good Job Miami. Good Job Pats.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Jets lose. Good, good day.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-12-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Now we need a steelers loss here and we'll be a shoe in for the top seed. Guy's I'm excited. Onto GB.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Green Bay worries me. That game means a lot more for them than it does for us. Whole lot more now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-12-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Green Bay worries me. That game means a lot more for them than it does for us. Whole lot more now.
True, but watching them play the Lions today relaxed me about it. Even when Rodgers was in they weren't doing much at all.

Quote: