Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 01-20-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More I watch, the more I see that Brady had some major stuff underneath. He was seeing people that weren't there rushing him too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is old but hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meIme...eature=related
Old 01-23-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Packers!!!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Go Packers!!!
exactly. thats who i will be cheering for in two weeks

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, Packers all the way. I love that all the teams that played today, we blew out in the regular season. Ain't that some ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:30 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still resent the Packers for 1996. First major sports disappointed of my life. All us young guys are really ******* lucky if you think about it. We've taken our lumps lately, but the run we've had in this neck of the woods has been amazing.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-24-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I resent the Packers for 96, the Bears for 85, the Jets for being the Jets. . . and I really hate those ******* trash talking Steelers. I almost wish the Super Bowl would end in a tie.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:34 AM    (permalink
sportslover
Rookie

sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.sportslover is so money.

All is true but above all, thank god the Jets are gone.

The Packers cost us in '07 too, cause there is no way we would have lost to them.
sportslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportslover View Post
All is true but above all, thank god the Jets are gone.

The Packers cost us in '07 too, cause there is no way we would have lost to them.
That was 2 out of three times Farve has screwed us. He just had to join the Jets the following year to suck just enough and keep us out of the playoffs.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I still resent the Packers for 1996. First major sports disappointed of my life. All us young guys are really ******* lucky if you think about it. We've taken our lumps lately, but the run we've had in this neck of the woods has been amazing.
I was only 7 years old then but I still remember watching that game and everything. We have been very lucky as far as championships go; but the 2007 Super Bowl, 2003 ALCS, and 2010 NBA Finals were as tough of losses as any fans could deal with.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a ******* gut punch game. Living in Mississippi and surrounded by Favre fans...

That offensive line was mostly terrible. The Pats should have won that game, imo. The announcing and pre-corronation of the Packers before the game started made it seem like the actuall game wasn't that close...but it was. **** the right side of the OL and **** Parcells.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:21 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was so excited that we might have the chance to avenge one of those lost Superbowls. I was 9 and still hate the Bears for that drubbing. The Pack loss was nowhere near as tough.

Oh well.

Go Pack Go!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:39 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I was only 7 years old then but I still remember watching that game and everything. We have been very lucky as far as championships go; but the 2007 Super Bowl, 2003 ALCS, and 2010 NBA Finals were as tough of losses as any fans could deal with.
2003 ALCS was the first real kick in the balls for me since I was too young for the other stuff to really hit me.

But yeah, Packers have injuries, go Packers, ect.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-24-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
That was a ******* gut punch game. Living in Mississippi and surrounded by Favre fans...

That offensive line was mostly terrible. The Pats should have won that game, imo. The announcing and pre-corronation of the Packers before the game started made it seem like the actuall game wasn't that close...but it was. **** the right side of the OL and **** Parcells.
I'm actually from MA and lived there my whole life, I just go to Ole Miss. However my freshman year I was surrounded by Eli Manning fans when we lost to the Giants and that really sucked.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Sebastian Vollmer made the All Pro second team. Maybe he can play LT next year . . . just maybe???

There seems to be a lack of a certain OT Michael Oher on that list. . .
Old 01-25-2011, 12:30 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Sebastian Vollmer made the All Pro second team. Maybe he can play LT next year . . . just maybe???

There seems to be a lack of a certain OT Michael Oher on that list. . .
He wasn't as dominant in his first season moving back to LT. Should be back in the mix next year.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Good for Vollmer, he should be playing LT next year and he was probably our best lineman this year. Oher struggled a little moving to the left side, he can play left side but he can be the league's best RT. If he stays on the left side next year he should improve though.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many rookies do you guys think can make the Patriot roster next year?

I'm wondering if they'll be moving up instead of down like they usually do.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Good for Vollmer, he should be playing LT next year and he was probably our best lineman this year. Oher struggled a little moving to the left side, he can play left side but he can be the league's best RT. If he stays on the left side next year he should improve though.
I'm not saying he wasn't great, but Logan Mankins came in and changed the feel of the OL.

If we can re-sign Mankins and draft a filler at either RG or RT, I can see us having the best OL in the NFL again.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:44 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I actually thought Vollmer was BETTER as a LT last year. He really made his name nationally blocking Clay Matthews, but I sort of questioned his play a bit in the middle of the year. I think he projects better to the left side and should be moved there next year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-25-2011, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The offensive line is one of the things I'm most looking forward to rebuilding. I think the Patriots will probably re-sign Matt Light. It'd be awesome if the team drafted, say, Stefen Wisniewski and Danny Watkins (who they've shown interest in already, and who's been dominating at the Senior Bowl, even holding his own against 337 pound teammate Phil Taylor) this year to play C and RG respectively, and then Riley Reiff next year to finish off the line: Vollmer - Mankins - Wisniewski - Watkins - Reiff. Waiting for Watkins would free up the team to spend more picks on other positions of need (defensive end/linebacker/wide receiver if I'm picking.) Leonard Hankerson could be playing his way into the middle of the second this week, although he'd be a good pick.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:01 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

We damn well better keep Mankins now though. That would be a massive kick in the balls.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-25-2011, 07:03 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I'm betting Mankins goes. I really don't see us paying more or him accepting what was previously offered. That said, Vollmer was certainly better at LT. That colts game last year against Freeney was awesome.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-27-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

nepg and I could really use some votes on the build a team contest if you guys are so kind, although vote objectively.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=45414

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-27-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
nepg and I could really use some votes on the build a team contest if you guys are so kind, although vote objectively.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=45414
Hey, man... So could I.