Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 07-26-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
ESPNís Adam Schefter reports that Mankins will sign his franchise tender and report to work this week.
Can't see that happening without some kind of understanding that a long term deal isn't far down the road, given his previous stance. This labor thing was bad for the NFL, but it well could have led to some recovery between this organization and Mankins.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Can't see that happening without some kind of understanding that a long term deal isn't far down the road, given his previous stance. This labor thing was bad for the NFL, but it well could have led to some recovery between this organization and Mankins.
I agree - but Schefter isn't Mike Silver or Ron Borges.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The franchise tag will still pay a nice sum. He won't have to sign & play for the lower offer that came last year under the RFA rules.

Maybe seeing VJax getting totally hosed by San Diego w/an even lower contract once he returned to them helped Logan realize the Patriots really were being reasonable with him. Even if he was being a douchey little crybaby.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I agree - but Schefter isn't Mike Silver or Ron Borges.
Good lord I hope he's not Borges. The New England equivalent to Skip Bayless. Can't stand that guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 07-26-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Skip Bayless...

Ron Borges is like anti-Mike Reiss.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 50/50 with Skip. Sometimes I agree... other times, I think he's an idiot

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I don't mind Skip Bayless, or Borges for that matter either when it actually comes down to it, but both of them have the tendency to say things just for a reaction. Borges knows the game for sure, but some of the stuff he's said about BB over the years is just pure crap. I'm all for objective criticism, but Borges really grasps at straws a lot of the time.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 07-26-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now all reports indicate Mankins will sign the tender and report to camp this week which is good news, maybe we'll finally be able to get something done, here's to wishful thinking.

Also while I doubt it, I really hope the cutting of TBC means we'll be looking for someone to replace him in free agency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:14 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just looking around different places and looking at potential FAs there is really no one out there who I think "God I really hope we get him".

At WR names like Braylon Edwards and Sidney Rice have been mentioned though neither are likely and both have significant risks for the money. Ochocinco would be tempting as would Brad Smith who we have been linked with.

At OLB Matt Roth would be a nice fit but is nothing more than solid. Kiwanuka is a huge injury risk for any type of contract and Lawson isn't a pass rusher.

At DE Cullen Jenkins should be out of the price range.

Really if Mankins signs long term then we dont need any help at OG which rules out both Dahl and Blalock. There are no real OCs of worth.

I think, barring a major surprise, this could actually be a quiet few days for the Pats.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:59 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah it was a REAL quiet first day for the pats... has anyone heard any "legit" rumors? (oxymoron haha)

only one i heard of all day was us targeting brad smith.

hopefully, our team will be thrown around more in rumors tomorrow

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:24 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anybody else slightly irked by the situation the Jets are in right now. 2010 dead money does not apply towards the cap number for the 2011 season. This was a huge coup for the Jets who got out of a pretty substantial amount of dead money from the terrible Gholston and Jenkins deals. Now after offseasons where they essentially spent money like it was going out of style they might have the opportunity to sign a HOF CB like Asomugha. For certain teams that have been prudent over the past few years (Pats) this must be hard to swallow.

I personally have been looking forward to this offseason for the Jets since 2008 when they signed Pace, Jenkins, Shepperd, and Faneca. They should have been forced to make some tough decisions by now, but luck keeps falling their way (First uncapped year, now this). If they get Asomugha it causes huge problems to the Pats offensively, and since they're a team we face 2, maybe 3 times a year I wouldn't look forward to it. Hopefully depth becomes an issue for them eventually.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:25 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As horrible as it makes me feel to respect anything the Jets do . . .

I really don't have any issue with them getting lucky with their cap situation. I simply cannot bring myself to hate on the teams that are aggressive in FA. The anti-Patriot way is admirable in its own right.

It also makes it even sweeter when we mop the floor with them.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Is anybody else slightly irked by the situation the Jets are in right now. 2010 dead money does not apply towards the cap number for the 2011 season. This was a huge coup for the Jets who got out of a pretty substantial amount of dead money from the terrible Gholston and Jenkins deals. Now after offseasons where they essentially spent money like it was going out of style they might have the opportunity to sign a HOF CB like Asomugha. For certain teams that have been prudent over the past few years (Pats) this must be hard to swallow.

I personally have been looking forward to this offseason for the Jets since 2008 when they signed Pace, Jenkins, Shepperd, and Faneca. They should have been forced to make some tough decisions by now, but luck keeps falling their way (First uncapped year, now this). If they get Asomugha it causes huge problems to the Pats offensively, and since they're a team we face 2, maybe 3 times a year I wouldn't look forward to it. Hopefully depth becomes an issue for them eventually.
You know, even if the jets sign Aso, it is certainly an upgrade to their team, but I don't think it makes them /that/ much better. They have severe holes elsewhere on the D. We seem to be building to play heavy and run the ball, and use our TEs more anyway. Basically attacking NYJs weaknesses.

I gotta say though, they are betting the farm. If they don't win a super bowl shortly, they are screwed for awhile. I just do not see how they can sign aso, holmes, edwards. I just cant see it.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any upgrades the Jets make, makes me sad

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

They agreed to terms with Holmes. Details of the deal may make signing other big name FAs a bit difficult.

link to (ugh) espn

Old 07-27-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
They agreed to terms with Holmes. Details of the deal may make signing other big name FAs a bit difficult.

link to (ugh) espn
I'll be honest I was really hoping they lost holmes. Him resigning to me is a bigger + for the Jets than Aso signing.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the Jets sign Asomugha it clearly makes them better and gives them more flexibility with their coverages. But really will they be a better team.

They are going to lose both Edwards and Brad Smith at WR.

Is Vladimir Ducasse really ready to start at RT now Woody is retired?

Matt Slausen is one of the worst OGs in the NFL.

Can Shonne Greene carry the load and what does LT have left?

Losing Shaun Ellis could really hurt them. Devito is a good player but not on the same level as Ellis and Muh Wilkerson is only a rookie.

Obviously Cromartie is more than offset by Aso, but adding one player to the defense may come at the cost of losing 4 or 5 more than solid contributors.

I don't think the Jets will be good enough offensively next year to make much noise

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man, the size of the contracts being handed out are insane. you gotta think the middle tier guys we would target will also get higher than value contracts cuz they will be high in demand. i dont have a lot of confidence we will get anyone we want

Old 07-27-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
if the Jets sign Asomugha it clearly makes them better and gives them more flexibility with their coverages. But really will they be a better team.

Losing Shaun Ellis could really hurt them. Devito is a good player but not on the same level as Ellis and Muh Wilkerson is only a rookie.

Obviously Cromartie is more than offset by Aso, but adding one player to the defense may come at the cost of losing 4 or 5 more than solid contributors.

I don't think the Jets will be good enough offensively next year to make much noise
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AntoinCD again.
I couldn't agree more. I don't fear the Jets, even if they get Aso. This Patriots team looks very balanced, so if the Pets want to cover we'll just run it down their throat. No big deal, I still think we can throw the ball against them. They have two great corner, we have lots of people who knows how to get open: Welker, Branch, Gronk, Hernandez, Tate, Edelman and Price. No way they can stop everyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post

Exactly. I don't fear a team that needs to win 6-3.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are clearly pats fans saying that the Jets getting Aso wont be that bad for us or that they'll only be a little better. They'll be a LOT better. Our wrs couldn't get open at all in January against them last year, what are we expecting them to do if they sign Aso? Sorry but if they end up getting Aso on top of signing holmes long term I for one will be very scared of that team.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jets have a **** ton of question marks but I am pissed they got Holmes back and if they get Aso then that is really bad no matter how you slice it.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
We are clearly pats fans saying that the Jets getting Aso wont be that bad for us or that they'll only be a little better. They'll be a LOT better. Our wrs couldn't get open at all in January against them last year, what are we expecting them to do if they sign Aso? Sorry but if they end up getting Aso on top of signing holmes long term I for one will be very scared of that team.
That game was so flukey... The Pats beat themselves.

Point to what the Jets are doing, but the Pats are still getting better simply by having a young team that is developing quickly.

A 14-2 team getting their Pro Bowl DE back, their #1 CB from two years ago back, upgrading the OL, having the offensive unit back in its entirety from the stretch last year, and developing more new leaders from experience.

People can be in awe of the Revis-Aso duo, but the Pats should have the better overall secondary and McCourty-Bodden is among the Top 5 duos in the NFL if Bodden is ready to go.

The Jets have a lot of moving parts, whereas the Patriots are one of the few teams that can get on the field and play right away without any issues because they have almost zero roster turnover. That's huge for this season.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

Pats resign Sammy Morris to a 1 year deal. dont see where he fits to be honest lol

Old 07-27-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
That game was so flukey... The Pats beat themselves.

Point to what the Jets are doing, but the Pats are still getting better simply by having a young team that is developing quickly.

A 14-2 team getting their Pro Bowl DE back, their #1 CB from two years ago back, upgrading the OL, having the offensive unit back in its entirety from the stretch last year, and developing more new leaders from experience.

People can be in awe of the Revis-Aso duo, but the Pats should have the better overall secondary and McCourty-Bodden is among the Top 5 duos in the NFL if Bodden is ready to go.

The Jets have a lot of moving parts, whereas the Patriots are one of the few teams that can get on the field and play right away without any issues because they have almost zero roster turnover. That's huge for this season.
I personally disagree with a bunch of this, I don't think we beat ourselves against the Jets, I think the Jets came up with an awesome defensive gameplan and we didn't adapt very well, although not going to the hurry up offense in the fourth was causing me to foam at the mouth so in those regards the pats beat themselves.

I don't see how we could have the better secondary when Bodden had one good year for us and is coming back from injury as well as McCourty only having one good season for us as well. Not to say either was a fluke or can't be repeated but I don't think it means we can say it would be better then Aso + Revis. We don't have a huge turnover but then again our young talent that played so well last year isn't going to get the same amount of pre season practice to take the next step up, because they are going to be expected to. I don't want to sound like a negative nancy because Im sure I do sometimes but I want see it first before I get my hopes up haha. I love the team we have right now and had a blast last season watching them play, but I want to see if they can take that next step this season (and hell maybe not lose to the Jets ;D )

Quote:
Quote: