Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 08-11-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just want to thank everybody for a productive offseason of great patriots talk throughout the lockout and into free agency. its fun.

now we can talk x's and o's, players' performance, and coaching moves.

heres to the 2011-2012 season!

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll post a link to a stream here later if I come across one for those out of area.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'll post a link to a stream here later if I come across one for those out of area.
ohhhhh i hope so!
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's so good to have football back, I seriously don't know what I would of done with myself if this new deal wasn't passed. Anyone in particular you guys are keeping an eye on, I would say mine are Bodden, Mallet, Ocho, and Price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
just came 2 ask 4 one : ). thx.

atdhenet.tv , had everyfootball game last yr. but don't see any links up yet
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'll keep an eye out for sure. I'm pretty confident I'll see at least one.

But the Mankins terms are out;

Terms of the Mankins deal released;

Six years, 51M through 2016

Signing bonus
$20 million

Base salaries
2011: $1.5 million
2012: $3 million
2013: $6 million
2014: $6.5 million
2015: $7 million

It's a lot of money, but if there's any guard in the league that can justify that price tag it's Mankins.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-11-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Brady to play extended minutes tonight

on his Xbox.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
It's so good to have football back, I seriously don't know what I would of done with myself if this new deal wasn't passed. Anyone in particular you guys are keeping an eye on, I would say mine are Bodden, Mallet, Ocho, and Price.
Taylor Price is the one I'm going to pay a lot of attention to. I know that Ocho will do very well in our system, but Price is a guy that really intrigues me. I think he can be a true #1 in time. But first he has to make a huge year two jump...

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Tom Brady to play extended minutes tonight

on his Xbox.
lol Reiss is reporting Brady isnt playing tonight haha.... lots of Hoyer and Mallett!

Old 08-11-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I highly doubt Brady wont play what so ever, I would be very surprised. But I do want to see some Mallet tonight.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:30 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

The Brady thing is coming from 98.5, who don't have any dedicated beat writers or reporters really, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's inaccurate. Kind of an odd place for a report like that to surface.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-11-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Sports center is reporting that Brady will not be playing tonight. da fuuuuck?

EDIT: But yeah espn is saying it's source was 98.5 so who the hell knows.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 08-11-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Herald just picked it up.

I would have liked to have seen him out there just to help find and establish some rhythm with the new guys on offense. Oh well. Shame some more of the rookies aren't playing either.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-11-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is that surprising? They have two young QBs and didn't get OTAs or mini camp. Mallett and Hoyer are fighting for probably the solo backup position.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

When have we not seen Brady play in a preseason game?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, exactly. I really can't remember him not getting into one going back a few years now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-11-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He didn't even participate in much of the offseason the last time they had more than two QBs... They need to get Hoyer and Mallett reps against starting defenses.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

He still played. Getting Hoyer and Mallet reps is all well and good, but getting the offensive timing down in a short off-season is even more important. There's been multiple reports of various degrees communication issues from training camp. Lot's of dropped passes and wrong routes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-11-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
He didn't even participate in much of the offseason the last time they had more than two QBs... They need to get Hoyer and Mallett reps against starting defenses.
Not participating much and not participating at all are still different from what fans would be expecting Im sorry it's not obvious to everyone but you haha.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take this with a grain of salt but Mike Reiss is saying on Twitter that Brady not playing "gives Belichick a chance to further evaluate/showcase backup QB Brian Hoyer"

I know BB has shown in the past he is willing to go with only 2 QBs and one of them a rookie(Hoyer himself) but does anyone really think he could be shopping Hoyer at this time?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

That's something I can buy into more. I'm not sure we see a trade for Hoyer this season, but there's been a lot of smoke(god I love that word!) out there about some teams being interested in him. I could see a team giving up a pick for him next year during the draft.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-11-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/77...e-jaguars.html

Supposed link to the game. Untested, though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-11-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's something I can buy into more. I'm not sure we see a trade for Hoyer this season, but there's been a lot of smoke(god I love that word!) out there about some teams being interested in him. I could see a team giving up a pick for him next year during the draft.
Yeah for sure if he can play well in preseason and in garbage time fill in for Brady throughout the season then I think that's a definite possiblity. As far as teams go, I think Hoyer would have a real shot at taking the starting job in Seattle or Washington this year, so any team who doesn't get a QB early in the draft next year may be willing to part with a mid round pick for him.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://mumbojumbo-110811.blogspot.co...channel-1.html

this 1 works
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

and the season starts... with a completion against darius butler lol