Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 08-14-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
Anyone else fear for brady against the lions? lol
Lol. no. Logan Mankins is scarier than Suh.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is how Mankins/Suh will probably end up looking;

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:42 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone else fear for brady against the lions? lol
only thing im afraid of is suh delivering a dirty late hit :) lol

but honestly that game is a great test for our first unit. our pass defense in that game will tested. kind of worried about that interior defensive line vs. koppen.... lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would they sit Brady again?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.patspulpit.com/2011/8/14/...ocinco-get-cut

Speculation that 85 and/or Haynesworth may be cut soon. I think its all bull.
Especially with the fact that they restructured their contracts. Why not see what you have first.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt it. That third pre-season game is the important one, usually. It doesn't get much better next week against the Giants either.

But yeah, we should be good. Suh should be nice and calm too from the fine he'll be getting for tearing Dalton's ginger head off.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-14-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
http://www.patspulpit.com/2011/8/14/...ocinco-get-cut

Speculation that 85 and/or Haynesworth may be cut soon. I think its all bull.
Especially with the fact that they restructured their contracts. Why not see what you have first.
That sounds like a dose of pure made up ********. You're more likely to lose your locker room with moves like that than gain anything by it. It's not like we have locker room problems with the core group right now anyway. Most of the team is made up of "buy into the system" type guys.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-14-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so sure that those guys aren't going to be cut in the preseason that I'm not even going to bother reading that trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats just trash made up by espn to get readers. I seriously doubt either gets cut.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol A friends of mine (Giants fan) sent it to me on my FB wall.
I hit him back and called him a hater lol (He then said he hoped we cut 85 so NY can scoop him up haha)
I didn't believe any of it but I figured I'd share... for a laugh

Old 08-14-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I doubt it. That third pre-season game is the important one, usually. It doesn't get much better next week against the Giants either.

But yeah, we should be good. Suh should be nice and calm too from the fine he'll be getting for tearing Dalton's ginger head off.
Suh was just trying to rip his head off so he could insert a Suhl.

******* ginger...his head is the same damn color as his helmet.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Reiss has come out and refuted the report. I don't know how any "unnamed source" would have better information than a Patriots beat writer.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-14-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing the "source" assumes is that the Patriots have a problem they need to fix. They aren't going to break something to fix it with an extreme measure.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Yeah, this is pro football, not some cheap Hollywood movie. The rationale just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-14-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Something I didn't say earlier and maybe it was just me, but I really think I under-rated Kyle Love's performance against Jacksonville. He did an excellent job eating blockers and creating blitzing lanes for LBs like Dane Fletcher.

I sometimes wish I knew what the coaches thought of particular players. Kyle Love would be one.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haynesworth and/or Ocho getting cut is an absolute fabrication by hack reporters. Stuff like that makes me really hate them (more than i do already).
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Something I didn't say earlier and maybe it was just me, but I really think I under-rated Kyle Love's performance against Jacksonville. He did an excellent job eating blockers and creating blitzing lanes for LBs like Dane Fletcher.

I sometimes wish I knew what the coaches thought of particular players. Kyle Love would be one.
Kyle Love didn't play particularly well. He played stupid alot, got trapped on several occasions and basically just played like a bull.

I love his intensity, but he needs to play smarter, and be aware of trap blocks, screens, etc.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 08-14-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haynesworth and/or Ocho getting cut is an absolute fabrication by hack reporters. Stuff like that makes me really hate them (more than i do already).
Agreed, and espnboston just put an article up today about Pepper praising Haynesworth and how reality is so much different from the perception of him. He even says that hes one of the best linemen in football and thinks hes going to do amazing things for our defense. So how a report like that gets out ( And honestly does BB really need to sign people then cut them just to send a ******* message? come on) is just beyond me. People are stupid, and or just don't want to see us make another low risk high reward type of move that works out like it usually does.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 08-14-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Agreed, and espnboston just put an article up today about Pepper praising Haynesworth and how reality is so much different from the perception of him. He even says that hes one of the best linemen in football and thinks hes going to do amazing things for our defense. So how a report like that gets out ( And honestly does BB really need to sign people then cut them just to send a ******* message? come on) is just beyond me. People are stupid, and or just don't want to see us make another low risk high reward type of move that works out like it usually does.
Exactly, just goes to show the media has /no idea/ what goes on in a football locker room at any level.

These are vet players and we aren't exactly a team with a bunch of misfits. Cutting someone to set an example? What a joke.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 08-14-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...dium=twit ter

M.Reiss responds to the same speculation I brought up earlier.
He pretty much sums up what we've all said in here.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pats will be hosting/working out TJ Housh tomorrow

didnt feel like spelling the entire thing out lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Seriously? Why?

(My exact response from the FA thread)

Old 08-14-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I just hope it doesn't have to do with the injury to Price. Maybe we've just decided that Brandon Tate sucks. Maybe Chad said he would be a good system fit. Who knows.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-14-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Seriously? Why?

(My exact response from the FA thread)
To scare the jets into making him an offer.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 08-14-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Why don't we just go get Moss back haha. Sign him to a two year deal if he wasn't happy with a one year deal and tell him to deal with it.

Quote:
Quote: