Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 08-29-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. That is surprising.

Not that any of us have ever considered him more than a solid player, but still, surprising. Especially since we were all expecting that particular ax to swing Merri's way.

What's the deal with Chung, anyway? He seemed to be logging a whole lotta time with the 3rd and 4th string, no?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
James Sanders is cut. I didn't see that one coming and from his interview neither did he.
What. The. ****?? Never even considered this a possibility. Can't wait to hear what Andy Hart has to say about this lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't see that coming. Guess we're keeping Merri then?
I really thought he'd be traded

Cuts:

J.Wilhite CB
J. Sanchers S
K.Weston DL
M. Katula LS
G. Mills FB/TE
M. Williams CB
E. Kettani FB
D. Jenkins WR

these among some other obvious cuts

Last edited by Nalej : 08-29-2011 at 03:57 PM.
Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait. Garrett Mills was back? lol. I was upset when they had to get rid of him before...
Old 08-29-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darius BUtler made it but not James Sanders???
Old 08-29-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Darius BUtler made it but not James Sanders???
This and this. Im not overly impressed with any of our safety play and while Sanders isn't amazing he is more consistent and knows how to play in our defense than what we have in Merri and Chung.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Didn't see that coming. Guess we're keeping Merri then?
I really thought he'd be traded

Cuts:

J.Wilhite CB
J. Sanchers S
K.Weston DL
M. Katula LS
G. Mills FB/TE
M. Williams CB
E. Kettani FB
D. Jenkins WR

these among some other obvious cuts
Is Ninkovich really going to handle the long snapping duties?
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Is Ninkovich really going to handle the long snapping duties?
NE signed some long snapper today. Forgot his name.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sooo behind on a lot of stuff because of power loss :( But there's a game tonight. Any word on if Vereen or Dowling will make their respective debuts? I haven't read anything that says they won't...

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reiss earlier stated he believes both will get time tonight. I ******* hope thats true, but I will most likely miss the first quarter because I have an ultimate frisbee game.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both will play this evening, along with Haynesworth and Ellis. Hell yeah.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-01-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Haynesworth pushes the guard right into Manning and he rushes the throw, Dowling forces a fumble inside the 20.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-01-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once again I'll have to wait for NFLN to replay the game.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Yeah whatd i miss, just got home.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-01-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Dowling is starting opposite McCourty, looking pretty good so far....sans that one play. Haynesworth looks VERY quick and strong.

Matt Light sucks and is hurting the team at left tackle yet again, despite his "strong, veteran presence". A hold negating a very big play and he's gotten beat a few times.

Brady put a long distance call out to Chad, but the timing was off. Slightly underthrown, but it was catchable and his timing looked off.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-01-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haynesworth pushes the guard right into Manning and he rushes the throw, Dowling forces a fumble inside the 20.

Hell yeah. This new defense is really exciting.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

It appears BB has visions of Charles Woodson with Dowling. He's rushed him twice already to good effect. That idea is exciting.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-01-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Tate is as good as gone, just take the touchback. How has the line looked outside of that hold by light? I also think that throw to ocho was just Brady trying to hard. good to hear Haynesworth is looking good. really hoping he revives his career here.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-01-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Only thing of note so far line wise is that Solder is playing RG tonight to accommodate Light starting. I think he was the guy who just got popped for the ineligible down field. Didn't see for sure. It was one of those double screens though, so I can't blame him if his timing was off.

Matthew Slater; the answer to the receiver problem.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-01-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Has price been in with the first offense at all?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-01-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

He's hurt. I think he got dinged pretty good after the explosive first game and is just working his way back from it. He looks like he could be an impact player...so it kind of sucks that we don't get to see him and Brady building a comfort level.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-01-2011, 07:37 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It appears BB has visions of Charles Woodson with Dowling. He's rushed him twice already to good effect. That idea is exciting.
dowling has looked very good so far.

sorry guys its been forever...... ive been working 60+ hours a week and havent had much time.... plus 4 days without power. nice to be back

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Similar situation as far as power goes man. Sucked pretty bad.

But yeah, take not of that play; that's why Brandon Tate will never be a great wide receiver. That's a well placed ball and he just didn't play it right.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-01-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Yay reffing.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-01-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought jernigan would have been a sweet pick for us. look likes hes having a tough time tonight

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote