Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 09-11-2011, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Pennington has a sneaking suspicion that Moss will be back in the NFL after week one. Veteran's salaries aren't guaranteed if signed after week one, so he he can be cut very easily. This really sounds like a BB kind of move. I'd love to see him back where he belongs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind seeing Moss back in town, so long as he has anything left in the tank to be a deep threat and give 100%. I think his heart is still in New England so if he does come back let's hope its here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Randy Moss back. I'm not sure where we should shift the roster to make room for him(Jeff Tarpinian might be out of place with the amount of special teams guys we have on the roster now) as I wouldn't want to cut any of the receivers, but it would be great to have him back.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't hate any team more than the Dallas Cowboys right now.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I couldn't hate any team more than the Dallas Cowboys right now.
That was terrible. I sometimes defend Romo but that's not happening anymore. Whatever, can't wait for tonight.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're gonna crush the phins.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cowboys are such a ******* joke. They ride high on the "America's Team" hype train every preseason and win any online poll you can find, then choke away their games / season each year.

Anyway . . . super excited to get the season under way tonight!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expected the Jets to blow them out of the water anyway... But the Cowboys had that one in the bag. Romo really blew it.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, thanks a lot Dallas.

Vollmer is out tonight, as are Taylor Price and Cunningham. Vollmer hurts the worst out of those guys for sure. Nate Solder's getting a trial by fire tonight against Cameron Wake. If he can contain him, he can contain just about anyone else too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-12-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Price out because of injury or is he just inactive? He didn't seem like he was going to miss this week according to practice reports. If he is inactive that doesn't bode well for him making an impact this year.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

He was questionable on the injury report with a hamstring. Maybe they felt like a combination of getting him healthy/getting in some depth at another position(we carry a lot of receivers) was ideal. That would certainly conflict with reports out of training camp and the eyeball test in the early pre-season.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-12-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Haven't heard anything on Haynesworth, hopefully he'll be good to go.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-12-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haven't heard anything on Haynesworth, hopefully he'll be good to go.
He better be! I'm expecting a huge game out of him vs. Vernon Carey.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I will be pretty pissed if he doesn't play. We kinda need him to for the season opener, just a little bit you know.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-12-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

so ******* pumped right now. Also looks like unfortunately Haynesworth is sitting out tonight?

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 09-12-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Slater? OK. Where the **** is Vollmer?
Old 09-12-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Slater = our new deep threat..... lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-12-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Slater>Tate

But yeah, like what I see out of Solder so far. Brady has had plenty of time.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-12-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

So what happens when Vollmer comes back is Solder going to be the third tackle? Who the hell knows I could literally see any one of Vollmer, Light, and Solder not starting.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

We better bench Light if Solder is going to play like this. I've seen him on his ass once already.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-12-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Our defense is so ******* terrible, I'm having trouble being really happy about this game right now.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-12-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Our defense is so ******* terrible, I'm having trouble being really happy about this game right now.
Im worried about McCourty having a bad day but he'll bounce back. What worries me is that Fasano had such a good day. That needs to change soon.

I was really hoping on the last drive Brady would throw one more ball to Gronk and Branch so we could have had 4 100+ yard receivers. That would have been mindblowing

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

McCourty really looked rough out there at times. Seemed like he was just playing two ticks lower than he was last year. We'll have to see how that comes along.

To offset it; Dowling played fairly well. Not amazing, but he held his own against Marshall when he was matched up against him. Bess and Harline worked him a bit on inside routes though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-12-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quick thought...who gets deactivated when Price comes back? Edelman adds to the return games and Slater is a special teams ace who can also stretch the field. If Ocho doesn't step up soon he could see himself slide down the depth chart.

I also can't wait until Spikes and Fletcher are fully healthy.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I'm less excited about Spikes. Brandon Spikes doesn't help with anything we saw tonight. If anything, he makes it worse. Willing to bet Fletcher is the guy getting the majority of the time between that Spikes/Guyton group.

R.I.P. Junior Seau