Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 11-20-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I sobbered up and I dont remember typing any of that I SWEAR D:
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

boe's trollin :(
Old 11-20-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish good health Monday night to both teams.

It will be interesting how the Chiefs line up on D. I envision some 2-3-6 2-4-6, 3-3-5 set ups. Keep athleticism out there with Gilbery and Bailey who are much more conditioned for the no huddle/hurry up.

:D GOOD LUCK GUYS :)D
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:15 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Zorn is the single worst playcaller I've ever seen. I don't even know if I'd want him in the building.

That said, I think the Chiefs will find a way to make it a competitive game.

If the patriots do win in a blowout, it's because Belichick basically perfected their defense with Romeo when he was in NE. Tom Brady basically practices against it daily in NE.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCourty ruled out for this evening's game. I'm kinda glad. I'd prefer him to get fully healthy and come back when we need him. He shouldn't be missed against Tyler Palko

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Jim Zorn is the single worst playcaller I've ever seen. I don't even know if I'd want him in the building.

That said, I think the Chiefs will find a way to make it a competitive game.

If the patriots do win in a blowout, it's because Belichick basically perfected their defense with Romeo when he was in NE. Tom Brady basically practices against it daily in NE.
Bill Muir calls the plays. Zorn is just the QB coach.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting pretty damned excited.

It is even more fun with a big week in my higher buyin $$$ fantasy league. I am down right now with Welker and Gronk to go and my opponent has BJGE. Let's go passing O!!!!

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck out there tonight guys. You're going to need it. We're about to UNLEASH THE PALKO!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thing that makes me nervous about tonight is the size the Chiefs have with their backs and receivers. All three primary targets in the passing game are over 6 feet, with Bowe and Baldwin being greatly in excess of. Battle outright huge for a back at 6'2 238. We've had problems with those types of guys before on defense.

We also need to slow Tamba Hali down. We let Demarcus Ware and Woodley make huge impacts in our respective losses.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We didn't lose to the cowboys tho....... haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, my mistake there. I was typing while I was thinking haha. But still, we've been inconsistent blocking outside rushers in the 3-4.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-21-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Warned you guys.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course the one time ever I say I have no worries about this ga,e, and we should run over them were only up one score at half. So lame. In other news however, defense has been pretty consistent, and of course

Gronk <3

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

So lucky that Palko has been slightly off on a few throws and the Chiefs have committed penalties. All the Chiefs have to do is throw it deep to Baldwin & Bowe and there's nothing the Pats can do about it.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Well after a very slow start I have to give credit to our defense which played well all night, and our offense in the second half. Nice punt return by Edlemen as well. Nice to see Vereen get into the mix as well with a couple nice runs.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-21-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I want to take some time to digest this one a bit. Little bit of a weird game.

The defense is getting better with the stronger defensive line play....but I think Palko showed why he's bounced around as much as he has as well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-21-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give M. Anderson some love. He's balling right now.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Same with Carter. Carter has really been making his presence known. I really hope we can get our secondary healthy for January.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-21-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they could blitz a linebacker or two, that pass rush could be fierce. . .
Old 11-21-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

It was nice to see Cannon out there tonight...but damn does it look awkward to see a guy that rotund at tackle haha. Not saying anything about his level of play. He did alright in a small sample size, but he certainly doesn't look like a tackle haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-21-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

He didn't look much like a tackle at TCU, but he played well at tackle.

edit: He was described as the most graceful 360 pounds you will ever see.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

He's defiantly light on his feet. I've seen him pull and play in space pretty well. I'm just not sure that's the best place to utilize him. He's got potential at tackle, but he could be that much better inside. We'll have to see how this offensive line group shakes out with Vollmer not looking so hot and Light going down. Solder looked very good early in the year, but hasn't been playing much and has been fairly inconsistent when he has.

Our offensive line as a whole has been playing bad lately. Light and Vollmer got embarrassed a few times today.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 11-21-2011 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

They have him at RT because he hasn't had time to work at G. They'll need the off-season to do that.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
They have him at RT because he hasn't had time to work at G. They'll need the off-season to do that.
He's obviously going to be more comfortable at tackle right now, talking more long term. I'm not sure the team knows what to do with him yet. BB has said he thinks he can play both positions in the one time he's ever revealed anything in an interview ever. We're projected to have a bigger need at guard after Waters moved on, but Solder isn't a sure thing and Vollmer's level of play has fallen off considerably. Interesting situation going forward.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-22-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

They'll put him at G. They just can't put him there at this point. Still needs a lot of work.