Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 02-04-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Counter move in Silvestro up with the big club. Weird, but I suppose there's no real reason not to. Chad will get snaps I guess.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
He must've ****** up. Doesn't make sense otherwise.
Yeah, but I read it wasn't discipline related.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hope the Giants don't pull a fast one and sign him/bring him in for any reason. Doubt it happens, but still.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 02-04-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I just hope the Giants don't pull a fast one and sign him/bring him in for any reason. Doubt it happens, but still.
The Giant's wouldn't be able to sign him until monday.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I figured as much, but there's some chatter in Giants circles of the Twitter that they should think about it. Certainly would be a punch in the dick.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 02-04-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt Underwood would be that spiteful. Being wht he is he must know this **** is business and if the pats win he gets a ring.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
The Giant's wouldn't be able to sign him until monday.
Cant do it until after the new season starts, because once a teams season is over, their roster is frozen.

And they'd have to release someone to pick him up.

So early March.

Last edited by descendency : 02-04-2012 at 10:54 PM.
descendency is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Tiquan Underwood...
I bet he has a date with a barber tomorrow.

Something tells me his release was more than just a "football decision".

Actually, after thinking about it and reading about, it makes sense.

Last edited by descendency : 02-04-2012 at 11:25 PM.
descendency is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 01:20 AM    (permalink
hoekd0250
Rookie

hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Belichich is a genius at these type of late week roster moves. I think he might have done this to make the giants think more into how healthy Gronk is going to be. I mean if they cut a wr then they might be trying to imply they are going to use gronk more in the spread game as well. Remember in the first game the pats used mostly two te sets i think i read like 85% of the time i believe. Limiting amount of wr snaps. Even if gronk is a decoy this has to make you second guess a little more as well.
hoekd0250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well boys...the big day is finally here!

All I can say is that hopefully sometime late this evening that we are all celebrating like crazy!

Good luck Pats...and to all my Patriot brethren, enjoy the game!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup! Hope tonight is a good night for the rest of us.
If not, I'll be sure to start a PA (Patriots Anonymous) for suicide prevention

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may exile to Antarctica if we lose and check out those Hollow Earth theories.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 02-05-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make sure to book two flights

Old 02-05-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

I'll book 5 to be safe lol.But I actually feel really good about our chances tonight.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 02-05-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow I'm watching espn coverage for the first time today. How ever are we going to win this game when we're so overmatched? :)
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope you pound the **** out of the Giants tonight.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Wow I'm watching espn coverage for the first time today. How ever are we going to win this game when we're so overmatched? :)
It's over. Even the Giants website said so.

But yeah, I'll be watching the game away from NFLDC. Love you guys, but the majority of important games I've watched on here have ended in heartbreak. I don't really believe in stuff like that, but hey, couldn't hurt.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 02-05-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
It's over. Even the Giants website said so.

But yeah, I'll be watching the game away from NFLDC. Love you guys, but the majority of important games I've watched on here have ended in heartbreak. I don't really believe in stuff like that, but hey, couldn't hurt.
YOU STAY AWAY! lol

Old 02-05-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Of course...I'll also be watching it at my girlfriends house. Most likely in the same seat I saw Papelbon blow the 9th against the Angels a few years ago, Ray Rice take that first carry for a touchdown and end the game, and the Jets game......but hey, I don't believe in that stuff so it's cool.

No it's not :/

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 02-05-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Switch seats with her, GDI!

Old 02-05-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Haha, just might have to.

But yeah, I still feel pretty good about this game. Love what I've heard about the way we've prepared, with indoor practices with the heat up and that whole halftime break in the middle thing. I'm not sure how much stuff like that matters, but it sort of reminds me of the old attention to detail type things we used to hear about.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 02-05-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

BB's whole attitude this whole week is what's making me feel good about the game.
Is it me or does he seem like he's not one bit stressed... like he has something up his sleeve that he knows is unbeatable.

I love it.

Old 02-05-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

https://twitter.com/#!/ChrisCanty99/...07362120691712

@ChrisCanty99
Quote:
Giants 28, NewEngland 17 RT @JasonRomano: Send me your Super Bowl predictions that stink -- Closest (cont) http://tl.gd/fobher
Old 02-05-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I like you guys and all, and because of Brady, your Rutgers ties and you guys pwning the Jets, I am kinda a closet Pats fan. It's true and feels weird to say, but I respect the living **** **** hell out of you guys. But...

but...

but...

but...

please just don't show up tonight. That would make me happy. Like contract food poisoning or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

It's the Giants who will get a case of Gronk-itis!