Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 02-05-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Just no... That gap between her teeth is such a ******* turnoff. I'd rather **** a bear trap than her tbh.
Think of what she can and will do with that gap....
Old 02-05-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
You cannot be serious with this...
So the Giants weren't spotted 2 points and an extra possession?
Old 02-05-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Think of what she can and will do with that gap....
You do realise that I'm hung like a horse, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Dan Connolly >>>>> Koppen.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

That was on Gronk. Don't call for that one, man!
Old 02-05-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
That was on Gronk. Don't call for that one, man!
How was that ever on Gronk? Brady ****** up badly and paid for it. Good play by Blackburn.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See you guys in Antarctica.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deion Bracnh And Wes Welker can go burn in the deepest parts of Hell. Both of those ******* god damn ass holes lost us that ******* game with their useless stupid ******* drops. This is the ******* super bowl you stupid *****, catch the ******* ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Deion Bracnh And Wes Welker can go burn in the deepest parts of Hell. Both of those ******* god damn ass holes lost us that ******* game with their useless stupid ******* drops. This is the ******* super bowl you stupid *****, catch the ******* ball.
Yep. Can't fault tom today. Future looks good though if we use our draft picks on a defense.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 02-05-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
Yep. Can't fault tom today. Future looks good though if we use our draft picks on a defense.
And maybe some receivers who can actually catch a ******* ball. I'm heartbroken, boys... I don't know what to do with myself right now. :(

Quote:
Old 02-05-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
And maybe some receivers who can actually catch a ******* ball. I'm heartbroken, boys... I don't know what to do with myself right now. :(
I'm going to get hammered. Talk to you guys later. Welker could've ******* ended it ****.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 02-05-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Idk what the hell to do right now. Seriously if Welker catches that ball and we convert we go onto win. If Deion catches that ball at midfield we have a serious chance of scoring. But no, we go back to making sure Brady doesn't have any real WRs and try to dink and dunk our way to a SB win. **** I'm pissed right now.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh well time to focus on the draft.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah Idk what the hell to do right now. Seriously if Welker catches that ball and we convert we go onto win. If Deion catches that ball at midfield we have a serious chance of scoring. But no, we go back to making sure Brady doesn't have any real WRs and try to dink and dunk our way to a SB win. **** I'm pissed right now.
That's exactly how I feel. WW better give a big ******* discount when he negotiates his new contract Branch can go french kiss a train at top speed.

Quote:
Old 02-05-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

****, it's 4 AM here and there's no way that I can sleep right now. Life sucks... I guess I could always wake up the gf and get some pitty sex, but I just don't feel like it... FML... This hurts, we had them. We ****** up twice and gave them 9 points in the first quarter. The Brady ****** up on the INT, followed by receivers ******* up. I feel like we lost this more than the Giants won it, and it sucks.

Quote:
Old 02-05-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gg, replace branch and ocho and hope the defense improves and you'll be back next year as long as brady stays healthy.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's exactly how I feel. WW better give a big ******* discount when he negotiates his new contract Branch can go french kiss a train at top speed.
Every drop in the post season lowers your salary for the season by 50%.
If it happens in the Super Bowl, you just played the whole season for free.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
gg, replace branch and ocho and hope the defense improves and you'll be back next year as long as brady stays healthy.
Very doubtful, we were very lucky the AFC sucked this year, not to mention the fact that the Raven choked a massive dick against us in the championship game. Our defense still sucks and now our WRs can't make any catches when it matters most. I'm not feeling very optimistic right now about getting back anytime soon.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-05-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh, I don't see the Ravens or Steelers improving at all next year with their age on defense. The AFC is a lot worse off than the NFC in terms of championship caliber teams imo. The only other team I could buy is Houston and thats still a bit tough for me to wrap my head around.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
meh, I don't see the Ravens or Steelers improving at all next year with their age on defense. The AFC is a lot worse off than the NFC in terms of championship caliber teams imo. The only other team I could buy is Houston and thats still a bit tough for me to wrap my head around.
If Shuab was healthy, I'd say they would have won the AFC with the way their defense played in the post season. I just am being negative right now but I don't see what we have to look forward to. The draft? We havent drafted any break out player in a position of dire need that worked out for us in awhile now, and we never draft anyone us Pats fans hope for anyway (the majority of the time). I just don't think were going to easily get back to the top of the AFC with this team.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-05-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, Houston is the real threat in the AFC next year.
Still need to see what BB does to this defense. Odd or even front?
Stay in a hybrid like this year? A.Carter? M.Anderson?

Agree on the draft... what's the point of getting all hyped up when we keep coming up flat.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys would be proud of me, i just got back from a party with some obnoxious Giants fans and i didnt punch anyone out, ok so you're not proud of me.

For me nothing will ever match the frustration of losing to the Raiders back in 77 but that's a whole nother subject.

If someone was to tell me it would come down to Wes Welker holding onto a ball down the middle of the field to pretty much seal the deal i would have said you were crazy.

At times like this i can only think about the lack of effort to get that premier outside pass rusher or WR in the draft. We always have April to look forward to, but we'll probably keep trading down and see how far we can go with a team full of second round picks.

Sorry for the rant, i want to kill my dog right now and he's smart enough to be hiding somewhere so there is no chance of that.

Congrats to the Gints, they deserved to win, i guess.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm going on sabbatical. Hopefully for a long time. Not sure I can go through with it, but this just really sucks. It's time like this when I really question if it's worth being a sports fan. But I digress, I was just stopping in to say that this is absolutely true. Brady played lights ******* out and those clowns pissed it away because they couldn't make plays in the big spots.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm going on sabbatical. Hopefully for a long time. Not sure I can go through with it, but this just really sucks. It's time like this when I really question if it's worth being a sports fan. But I digress, I was just stopping in to say that this is absolutely true. Brady played lights ******* out and those clowns pissed it away because they couldn't make plays in the big spots.
I was worried you were going to take a header of the Prudential building but somehow we always come out the other side dont we.

I knew when Welker dropped that pass it was lights out.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I knew when my sig happened that our season was over too