Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 01-14-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
tylaw24
Rookie

tylaw24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992
well seattle lost good news for us
YAY! so what # pick do we get then? 23?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
Michael Griffin #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.
tylaw24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylaw24
Quote:
Who cares about where you're picking. You are in the AFC Championship game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
yea FFUckkk the pick were facing the colts
Old 01-14-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

.....what are you talking about alca
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Yeah so before someone calls me on it... yes. Kevin Faulk had an... OK game. THAT'S THE BEST YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM ME! :shock:
Old 01-14-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Let me guess your one of the many mad at faulk for having 2 passes deflected off his hands for picks vs indy
Old 01-14-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Faulk is a great player. I want a versatile back like him on the Giants next year. He is a jack of all trades master of none. Can do it all. Weis said last year that as a sophmore Darius Walker could contribute in the same role Faulk get on an NFL team as a sophmore. Even said he could do it better. I'll take his word for it which is why I hope we draft him. A better version of Faulk would be huge.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119
Let me guess your one of the many mad at faulk for having 2 passes deflected off his hands for picks vs indy
Amongst other things.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Good win you guys, tough one to swallow for us chargers fans but you beat us. I hope you guys go all the way so at least we lost to the best.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doesnt this just get a little repetative for you?

no?
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
doesnt this just get a little repetative for you?

no?
It never gets old.

As for our receivers, Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gafney have looked like legit NFL starters in the past few games, even with Brady being a little off. Chad Jackson did not get in for 1 play today, and we hardly used our TE's (especially Watson).

We have the #24 pick too I believe with the Seattle loss, which is more good news.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Veteran

And hopefully number 32
Old 01-14-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
tylaw24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
Dude I care. Its a draft website and we have two picks in the first round. Its been a while since this has happened. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy that we are going into Indy to play for the Superbowl, but I am mindful of the future as well.

Michael Griffin #27

Quote:
Old 01-14-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Veteran

...it happened 3 years ago

(Vinnie and Benjamin)

That draft really did wonders for us
Old 01-14-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Did Merriman juice up in the locker room today during his "injury?"
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Well it was probably just a B-12 shot
Old 01-14-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
Well it was probably just a B-12 shot
ROTFLMAO. No HGH?
Old 01-14-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Naw Merriman likes the old fashioned roids injections in the bum
Old 01-15-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
tylaw24
Rookie

Quote:
...it happened 3 years ago

(Vinnie and Benjamin)

That draft really did wonders for us
Yeah man that's what i meant by a while. That draft produced 2 starters in the 1st round . . the rest was average.

Michael Griffin #27

Quote:
Old 01-15-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Veteran

i thought you meant by having 2 first rounders...either way by seeing Asante today the pats better coff up as much money as he wants :P
Old 01-15-2007, 02:45 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great win today. Tom Brady still has some magic in those shoulder pads of his. It still amazes me, despite the fact I've seen almost all his games, when he pulls something off like that. Dropped that pass perfectly to Caldwell. Gaffney was solid as well.
Indianapolis..If Manning plays the way he has been playing this postseason, we should win. But I'm worried in a way, since he's due for a good game with his recent struggles.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:49 AM    (permalink
tylaw24
Rookie

No one has mentioned the matchup between Adam V and the Patriots yet. It should be a main talking point amongst all of the journalists in the lead up to the game. It'll probably get annoying after a while too.

The Colts D has been getting a lot of punishment from the media and I think it's giving them some motivation. In that case . . The Colts D is f#kn awesome! :D spread the word.

Michael Griffin #27

Quote:
Old 01-15-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye
Great win today. Tom Brady still has some magic in those shoulder pads of his. It still amazes me, despite the fact I've seen almost all his games, when he pulls something off like that. Dropped that pass perfectly to Caldwell. Gaffney was solid as well.
Indianapolis..If Manning plays the way he has been playing this postseason, we should win. But I'm worried in a way, since he's due for a good game with his recent struggles.
Tom Brady magic? He could have thrown 6 INT yesterday.

How about Troy Brown magic?

Hey now!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Veteran

Brady got it done when he needed to the most
Old 01-15-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brady got it done when he needed to the most
Exaclty what I was refering too. Somehow, it all seems to work out for Brady in the end.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote