Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 08-23-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who couldn't love this?
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha nice pic

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:46 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rex Ryan responded to Brady: "I don't like Brady."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...Tom-Brady.html

Great stuff. Brady says something he's said before Ryan was there about the organization, and Ryan makes it personal. I love it. More fuel, baby. More fuel! September 19th will go down in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots offense will be back to normal this year.

Their collection of tight ends is sick, not only do they have Crumpler but they add two amazing rookies in Gronkowski and Hernandez. Both are great pass catching tight ends and Gronkowski provides a lot of size and potential as a run blocker as well. Brady is going to have a wonderful season with those two. Especially since Welker is back, and even if he cannot stay healthy Tate has potential to be a big play receiver and Edelman proved what he can do last season. Shoot totally forgot about Taylor Price, another real standout rookie

Ok so you got:

WR Moss, Welker, Edelman, Tate, Price and Aiken potentially. That is as good as any team, especially if Price and Tate play up to their potential.

TE Crumpler, Gronkowski and Hernandez, as good as any roster by far.

Much less the offensive line, Vollmer has a year under his belt and he should be a fine pass protector. The rest of the starters are solid and Ted Larsen and LeVoir are decent backups projects ontop of that.

The running game is finally ok as well, Fred Taylor is a great veteran to have and Maroney should continue his fine improved play off last season. And if that does not work Green-Ellis has show he is more than just a backup.

Patriots should have a fine season, really impressive and deep looking roster, far better and more dangerous than last season.

Defensively is the only question mark, slightly improved defensive line but was filled with washed up former stars in Lewis and Warren. Still decent though and Brace should have a fine year, he is a good player behind Wilfork. Still that outside pass rush is just sad with those outside linebackers. Not a fan of any of those guys, no dangerous at all. Inside they got something going though with Spikes, Mayo, Guyton, McKenzie and Williams. Maybe Cunningham from Florida can save that linebacker pass rush.

The defensive backs are ok, still not great though. Butler, Wilhite and McCourty have a lot of potential, Devin is by FAR better than his brother in Tennessee.

Should be a fun interesting year for the Patriots, and again that offense should flat out rock.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out interior OL looks like a possible liability right now, but with Dante Scarnecchia coaching them up things should be just fine. He's one helluva coach.

I agree with most of what you said, but Wilhite does not have a lot of potential. He gave up 6 passing TDs last season, and looked awful when playing on the outside. His natural position is as a nickel or dime back, and that's where he's going to play from now on - if he makes the roster. On defense my only real concern at this point is the pass rush - or the lack of it. But with our ILBs I could see BB trying to use them as extra pass rushers since they are all good at blitzing. Most people have written the Patriots completely off as contenders, but I have a feeling that might be a mistake. Nice to see someone who's not a Patriot fan feeling the same way that most Patriots fans do.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What impressed me so far in these two pre season games has been the attitude of the team. The defense is running around pounding people, and I LOVE the fact that the O is trying to run the ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Razor: I agree with most of what you said, but Wilhite does not have a lot of potential. He gave up 6 passing TDs last season, and looked awful when playing on the outside.
I agree, Wilhite is nothing amazing but I like him more potentially down the road than guys like Willingham and Arrington. But yes I agree he did get burnt big time last year, still has a chance to improve his abilities though. Then again with Butler, McCourty, Wheatley and Bodden Wilhite will probably get cut I guess possibly.

Seriously though, those outside backers are just awful pass rushers, clearly Crable turning out to be nothing really hurt them. And hell they have had Pierre Woods what seems like forever.

Just look at the 49ers, they had more outside linebackers that are quality and almost everyone they have could potentially start on the Patriots. Lawson, Haralson, Briggs, Brooks, LaBoy and Bruce Davis. Hell LaBoy could easily start on the Patriots.

Still could have worse problems and at least they got good inside guys.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to see Miami traded Camarillo.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:00 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Stephen Gostkowski just signed an extension through 2014, 4 year $14 mill. Pretty nice deal for both sides. But I have to wonder when they'll get a deal done with Brady. I'm not getting nervous though - yet.

Quote:
Old 08-26-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gostk's a beast. Glad he got extended. I have zero worries about Brady.
It's not a point of "if"... but of "when". It will happen.

Mankins though... zero hope of seeing him in a NE uniform again. Zero.

Old 08-26-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Mankins thing sucks. The one positive is we can sell while the price is high, but we can't afford to lose our best OL.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
This Mankins thing sucks. The one positive is we can sell while the price is high, but we can't afford to lose our best OL.
Might as well get what we can for him now before we get nothing.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Anyone watch the game? It wasn't on locally for me.

WTF happened to our D? How did dead-arm Bradford throw all over us?!

Our running game regressed... but Tom and Co seemed fine (after a slow start)

I'm purely looking at stats and the recap I read on the game

Old 08-27-2010, 11:13 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's on the DVR from NFLN's 11pm replay, but I worked and went to bed when I got home just after midnight.

I'll post my impressions after I watch it this weekend.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

My impressions were pretty disappointed with how the defense played after being pretty impressed with the last two outings. Couldnt stop them on third down, couldnt get to the Qb, and everytime our DBs did something well, banta ******* cain would get us a roughing the passer flag to give them a fresh set of downs. The O didnt come out running like before and it took up until the end of the second to get anything good going. Outside of Gronkowski's awesome night, there wasnt a lot to be happy about.

GOOD: Brady made a nice play to crumpler after falling down, then getting it off at the last second while Crumpler somehow managed to snag it from out of bounds and make the Catch. Gronkowski had a big night and is exactly what we need from our TEs. Moss looked scary fast on his 64 yard TD grab, Glad Brady hit him on that one. Tate looked very impressive returning and made a couple grabs. Welker made a nice 39 yard catch, yay!

Bad: The running game didnt get started and our offense suffered from it at the start of the game. We really need to establish it if we want an effective offense. Our defense all around was very disappointing. No pass rush, had trouble stopping the run, couldnt stop the pass. There was no energy out there what so ever, a big change from the last two games weve seen. I hope BB rips them a new one for this performance, he wasnt pleased at halftime and he cant be pleased with them after the half. At least Brace showed signs of life out there with a handful of tackles and a sack. It would be nice to see him fill into that DE spot, but getting what we did from him last night is really ok with me when in comparison to last year.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 08-27-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wrote probably the lengthiest post I've had in a while in the preseason forum, thought I'd post it on here too. Someone said we could surprise people this year and this was my response.

I am concerned with talent along our OL (especially if/when Mankins is traded) and in our pass rush, but I think we will still have good units. I am worried about the running game and the pass rush on paper, but BB is looking for guys to step up I guess. Light could be serviceable at LT, Vollmer will be very good at RT, Koppen is aging at C, Neal is still a very good RG but he is oft injured, and Mankins probably won't play another game in a Pats uniform. Losing Mankins will hurt a lot considering he is our best OL, we will lose one of the best things our OL had in that they have played as a unit for so long, and now we will need an unproven guy in there. We don't really have any back up that stands out more than the rest, and certainly none of them are Logan Mankins.

I wanted to see a more balanced offense, the type that we won championships with, but it looks like we are going to have to rely on our passing game a lot. I think BJGE could be a very nice option at RB for us, he isn't very quick or explosive, but he is a powerful north-south guy. Fred Taylor could be productive if he stays healthy, but therein lies the problem. Maroney is Maroney, who knows what we will get out of him. Faulk is still a dependable third down guy but he is really getting up there in age. I think we have a decent group of runners; none of them are anything close to franchise backs but I think if our OL gels, the offense tries to run the ball more, and plays well then we could have a decent running game. But right now all signs point to a pass heavy offense.

On defense, Wilfork is a beast in the middle. Losing Ty Warren hurts and there is no debate about that, we will need some guys to step up. Gerard Warren has looked pretty good though. Mayo needs to stay healthy, and I think he will benefit from having Spikes next to him on running downs. Tyrone McKenzie and Gary Guyton look to be nice coverage backers for us, I am really excited to see what McKenzie can do. As for pass rushers, nobody really knows what to expect. Every Pats fan wanted us to add one of the big name rushers in the draft and we didn't, but we took Cunningham in the second. He is talented but I doubt he will be a big impact rookie, I do like what he could bring to this team though. TBC is a solid OLB in our defense. He isn't DeMarcus Ware, but he is a solid player. He might not be an ideal #1 pass rusher, but we are going to need someone to step up opposite him.

The secondary is young and very talented, they would really benefit from a pass rush.. Meriweather headlines the DB's, he had a very good year last year but still will make mistakes sometimes. Pat Chung has looked really good in pre-season, James Sanders is a smart and tough safety, and Brandon McGowan is a good safety in his own right. We have 4 safeties who could potentially be NFL starters and I am excited about that unit, they will all play but look for Meriweather and Chung to start. Bodden is our top corner and Butler will probably start opposite him, he needs to be more consistent but he has huge potential. McCourty will probably make his biggest impact on ST's but he will see a lot of time on defense too, I think he has a great future here. Wilhite, Wheatley, and Kyle Arrington will compete for the fourth and fifth spots while the odd man out could not make the team. I like our secondary a lot, but you could have two Revis' and two Ed Reed's back there, if a good NFL QB has more than 5 seconds to throw then you are in trouble.

This team looks more like the Pats teams of old with a lot of tough team oriented guys back in the fold. However; we have questions along the OL, at RB, and with our pass rush. I am much more excited about this team than last year's team though, we don't have the highest expectations right now so yes I do think we could surprise some people if some players step up.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because of their ability to run 5 wide with Hernandez, Edelman, and Welker inside as a run proxy, I'm not worried about the running game at all. I don't think they need a running game, they just need a versatile passing attack with a ton of variations.

It's not the RBs, either. This team has rarely been able to run block well, and I just don't see that changing possibly ever.

Pass rush is a concern, but it's the preseason. They're not operating with their full playbook. We haven't seen how Belichick plans to address the problem schematically. I'll hold my breath for now.

Last edited by nepg : 08-27-2010 at 01:02 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Yeah but we need to have some sort of running game, we should have a top 5 passing game in the league but we need to have some balance. I'm really not concerned about the backs too much either, I just feel like if we committed ourselves to running the ball more we could run successfully and we would be a better team.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

No way in hell do I want to give up on our run game. I think the amount of run plays we ran in the last two pre season games are perfect. It opens up the play action ten fold. Everyone knows our passing game is our biggest strength, we need to mix it up a little. Theres just so many more advantages running it will give our O, and were really not that terrible at it.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-27-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am very disappointed with the result last night. Bradford looked like an all-pro out there due to the lack of any sort of pass rush. It was abysmal. A lot of dumb penalties as well that continued drives, especially that 3rd and long incompletion where TBC got 15 for roughing the passer. Gronkowski and Tate were very impressive.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Belichick said "in a game of no defense, we played less." OUCH.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Belichick said "in a game of no defense, we played less." OUCH.
Good, thats exactly what it was too. He needs to get a fire lit up under everyones ass, especially the defense. I want that attitude we played with previous two weeks back.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-27-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The major issues with the Rams game are correctable; namely weak effort and stupid penalties.

The offense looked sharp, though I would like to see more rushing, too. I've been raving about Gronk's blocking and hoping to see him utilized in the pass game . . . YAY! He should blow up this year. They need to get him into the game plan - hopefully this game makes that as clear to the staff as it did to everyone else watching.

The D looked sluggish but there were some bright spots. I'll have to serve myself a heaping pile of crow for what I'm about to say, but Brace looked great. I don't know how much of it was a weak guard for the Rams, but Brace was 3 yards deep all night with mostly bull rushes. He did blow through a seam twice, too.

I'm not sure how much of the poor defensive showing I believe, to be honest. I got the feeling the game was geared towards trying out BBs 3 safety sets. There also seemed to be a lot of shuffling of the lineman that looked like a calculated move to see if anyone could shine with the top team. I also think the opinion of the Rams is greatly exaggerated. I watched a bunch of their games last year b/c I love SJax. They suffered from an ailment similar to the Raiders - the only difference was the Rams QB wasn't hooked on the Purple Drank. Bad QB play can make a team look a lot worst than it is, and Bradford, even as a rookie, is a major upgrade.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Yeah, I gotta hand it to the kid, he played very well last night.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-28-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I'm excited about the chance of Brace blowing up this year. He would solidify our DLine. That's great.