Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
bills_red
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 564
Reputation: -4
bills_red needs more cowbell.
Default

I don't care don't like the Past, but yea wish it didn't happen.
bills_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoe2k5 View Post
If he is gone, he went out a hero.
If he did die while trying to save that woman than I am truly upset and I admire him. However, if he died because he was too stupid to wear a life vest then I have no sympathy.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: vb
Posts: 12,598
Reputation: 12392
neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
If he did die while trying to save that woman than I am truly upset and I admire him. However, if he died because he was too stupid to wear a life vest then I have no sympathy.
Both are true

Its sad anyway.
__________________



Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Both are true

Its sad anyway.
So he wasn't wearing a life vest but he jumped back in the water to save the chick? If that's the case then I admire him for trying to save another's life. My point was if he just fell off the jetski and drowned because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't have felt sad at all.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,041
Reputation: 153
remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
So he wasn't wearing a life vest but he jumped back in the water to save the chick? If that's the case then I admire him for trying to save another's life. My point was if he just fell off the jetski and drowned because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't have felt sad at all.
he could of been saved but the lady might not have. He put his life at risk to save her and they lost track of him and he dissapeared

HEROIC
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,146
Reputation: 11248
GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
So he wasn't wearing a life vest but he jumped back in the water to save the chick? If that's the case then I admire him for trying to save another's life. My point was if he just fell off the jetski and drowned because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't have felt sad at all.
dude ****. not everyone is perfect. and not everyone wants to look like a tool by wearing a life vest. he didnt do 1 thing perfect and you want to kill him for it.

he went out a hero and saved a young ladys life. I guess that kind of thing is the difference between the Patriots and a head stomping, stripper beating, bouncer shooting team like the Titans.
__________________
GiantRutgersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Worcester, MA
Posts: 4,542
Reputation: 5447
Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default

RIP Marquise. :(
__________________
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SEC country, where people know how to count.
Posts: 2,720
Reputation: 1240
Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
dude ****. not everyone is perfect. and not everyone wants to look like a tool by wearing a life vest. he didnt do 1 thing perfect and you want to kill him for it.

he went out a hero and saved a young ladys life. I guess that kind of thing is the difference between the Patriots and a head stomping, stripper beating, bouncer shooting team like the Titans.
Please don't throw my whole team under the bus because of a few players stupidity. The titans have many stand out players on the field and in the community as well. This thread is for remembering marquise hill, not bashing each other.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
Posts: 2,573
Reputation: 52306
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I couldn't believe the news when I first heard about Darrent Williams, then a month later Damien Nash and now Marquise Hill. What a sad off-season it has been for the whole league.

RIP Marquise.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
dude ****. not everyone is perfect. and not everyone wants to look like a tool by wearing a life vest. he didnt do 1 thing perfect and you want to kill him for it.

he went out a hero and saved a young ladys life. I guess that kind of thing is the difference between the Patriots and a head stomping, stripper beating, bouncer shooting team like the Titans.
You're right, why look like a "tool" and live when you can look cool and die. I totally see your logic. I never said I wanted him dead but it's like the Josh Hancock thing. I have no empathy for anybody who is stupid enough to drive while drunk, not wear a seatbelt, and talk on a cellphone. That's just pure stupidity and Hancock brought it on himself. As for Hill, some of the blame for his death has to go on not wearing a life vest. If any good can come from this it will be for raising awareness about safety while out in the water. If he did actually go out and rescue that girl than the man is a hero regardless. However, it's not known if that is true at this time.

You're a complete and total idiot for trying to flame me about the Titans in a thread like this.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Worcester, MA
Posts: 4,542
Reputation: 5447
Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
dude ****. not everyone is perfect. and not everyone wants to look like a tool by wearing a life vest. he didnt do 1 thing perfect and you want to kill him for it.

he went out a hero and saved a young ladys life. I guess that kind of thing is the difference between the Patriots and a head stomping, stripper beating, bouncer shooting team like the Titans.
Just cut the ****. Seriously. A young man has lost his life. Everything positive you say is negated by acting like a jerk and an idiot. Just stop.

That goes for everyone. I agree about the life jacket thing. There's not two ways about it and it should go without saying. But seriously, there's no need to turn this into an argument...
__________________
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Makaveli
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 124
Reputation: 17
Makaveli hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

just cuz he didnt wear a lifevest, you are going to say he deserved it??

man people here are heartless
__________________

sig by TheDynasty
Makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
just cuz he didnt wear a lifevest, you are going to say he deserved it??

man people here are heartless
Are people on here incapable of reading posts? I said that if he died by falling off the jetski and then drowning because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't feel sad. I didn't say he deserved it.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Worcester, MA
Posts: 4,542
Reputation: 5447
Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default

Seriously, just drop it. That's not what he meant. What's done is done. Should he have been wearing one? Absolutely. Just let the man RIP.
__________________
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 26,814
Reputation: 1601528
princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
So he wasn't wearing a life vest but he jumped back in the water to save the chick? If that's the case then I admire him for trying to save another's life. My point was if he just fell off the jetski and drowned because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't have felt sad at all.
Thats just wrong and inhumane
__________________


Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chilling with HOF Hosmer
Posts: 13,979
Reputation: 160941
T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

R.I.P Marquise
__________________
T-RICH49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Louisiana Football.
Posts: 2,035
Reputation: 408
TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
My point was if he just fell off the jetski and drowned because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't have felt sad at all.
So if one of your family members or a close friend just falls off a jetski and drowns because they're not wearing a life vest for whatever reason, you won't feel bad at all? You're being a jackass and you need to just stop.

RIP Marquise Hill.
__________________
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: earth
Posts: 13,776
Reputation: 1048817
brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

i hope they find the guy. But on a slight off note if he is not found a presumed dead. Do the Pats get a comp pick,

Also with taht the broncos lost their CB (May he rest in peace) but do they get a comp pick next yr. OR no beacuse they got Bly.
__________________
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,041
Reputation: 153
remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
i hope they find the guy. But on a slight off note if he is not found a presumed dead. Do the Pats get a comp pick,

Also with taht the broncos lost their CB (May he rest in peace) but do they get a comp pick next yr. OR no beacuse they got Bly.
his body was alraedy found..hes dead man :(
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Contr0versy
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

RIP. Sad situation.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,270
Reputation: 4161
Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default ahem...

RIP Marquise....my thoughts are with your friends and family....
__________________

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

I'm going to clear this up for everybody in here. I feel sorry for everyone's family and friends when they die; however if they die because of a lack of personal responsibility I don't feel sad for the person themselves.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,704
Reputation: 306
Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

He Truly is a Hero
__________________

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Iberia/Acadian Acres
Posts: 2,806
Reputation: 339
Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

(10 characters)
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aussie-Land
Posts: 20,858
Reputation: 2248749
Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

It's terrible to see something like this happen no matter who it happens to.

RIP
__________________

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.