Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-28-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
bills_red
Veteran

bills_red needs more cowbell.

I don't care don't like the Past, but yea wish it didn't happen.
bills_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoe2k5 View Post
If he is gone, he went out a hero.
If he did die while trying to save that woman than I am truly upset and I admire him. However, if he died because he was too stupid to wear a life vest then I have no sympathy.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
If he did die while trying to save that woman than I am truly upset and I admire him. However, if he died because he was too stupid to wear a life vest then I have no sympathy.
Both are true

Its sad anyway.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Both are true

Its sad anyway.
So he wasn't wearing a life vest but he jumped back in the water to save the chick? If that's the case then I admire him for trying to save another's life. My point was if he just fell off the jetski and drowned because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't have felt sad at all.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
So he wasn't wearing a life vest but he jumped back in the water to save the chick? If that's the case then I admire him for trying to save another's life. My point was if he just fell off the jetski and drowned because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't have felt sad at all.
he could of been saved but the lady might not have. He put his life at risk to save her and they lost track of him and he dissapeared

HEROIC
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dude ****. not everyone is perfect. and not everyone wants to look like a tool by wearing a life vest. he didnt do 1 thing perfect and you want to kill him for it.

he went out a hero and saved a young ladys life. I guess that kind of thing is the difference between the Patriots and a head stomping, stripper beating, bouncer shooting team like the Titans.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

RIP Marquise. :(
Old 05-28-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
dude ****. not everyone is perfect. and not everyone wants to look like a tool by wearing a life vest. he didnt do 1 thing perfect and you want to kill him for it.

he went out a hero and saved a young ladys life. I guess that kind of thing is the difference between the Patriots and a head stomping, stripper beating, bouncer shooting team like the Titans.
Please don't throw my whole team under the bus because of a few players stupidity. The titans have many stand out players on the field and in the community as well. This thread is for remembering marquise hill, not bashing each other.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't believe the news when I first heard about Darrent Williams, then a month later Damien Nash and now Marquise Hill. What a sad off-season it has been for the whole league.

RIP Marquise.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Quote:

You're right, why look like a "tool" and live when you can look cool and die. I totally see your logic. I never said I wanted him dead but it's like the Josh Hancock thing. I have no empathy for anybody who is stupid enough to drive while drunk, not wear a seatbelt, and talk on a cellphone. That's just pure stupidity and Hancock brought it on himself. As for Hill, some of the blame for his death has to go on not wearing a life vest. If any good can come from this it will be for raising awareness about safety while out in the water. If he did actually go out and rescue that girl than the man is a hero regardless. However, it's not known if that is true at this time.

You're a complete and total idiot for trying to flame me about the Titans in a thread like this.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:

Just cut the ****. Seriously. A young man has lost his life. Everything positive you say is negated by acting like a jerk and an idiot. Just stop.

That goes for everyone. I agree about the life jacket thing. There's not two ways about it and it should go without saying. But seriously, there's no need to turn this into an argument...
Old 05-28-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Makaveli
Rookie

Makaveli hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

just cuz he didnt wear a lifevest, you are going to say he deserved it??

man people here are heartless

sig by TheDynasty
Makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
just cuz he didnt wear a lifevest, you are going to say he deserved it??

man people here are heartless
Are people on here incapable of reading posts? I said that if he died by falling off the jetski and then drowning because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't feel sad. I didn't say he deserved it.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Seriously, just drop it. That's not what he meant. What's done is done. Should he have been wearing one? Absolutely. Just let the man RIP.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thats just wrong and inhumane

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R.I.P Marquise
Old 05-28-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
My point was if he just fell off the jetski and drowned because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't have felt sad at all.
So if one of your family members or a close friend just falls off a jetski and drowns because they're not wearing a life vest for whatever reason, you won't feel bad at all? You're being a jackass and you need to just stop.

RIP Marquise Hill.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope they find the guy. But on a slight off note if he is not found a presumed dead. Do the Pats get a comp pick,

Also with taht the broncos lost their CB (May he rest in peace) but do they get a comp pick next yr. OR no beacuse they got Bly.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
i hope they find the guy. But on a slight off note if he is not found a presumed dead. Do the Pats get a comp pick,

Also with taht the broncos lost their CB (May he rest in peace) but do they get a comp pick next yr. OR no beacuse they got Bly.
his body was alraedy found..hes dead man :(
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Contr0versy

RIP. Sad situation.
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default ahem...

RIP Marquise....my thoughts are with your friends and family....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

I'm going to clear this up for everybody in here. I feel sorry for everyone's family and friends when they die; however if they die because of a lack of personal responsibility I don't feel sad for the person themselves.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He Truly is a Hero

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

(10 characters)
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's terrible to see something like this happen no matter who it happens to.

RIP

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote