Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-28-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Grave Digger
Rookie

Grave Digger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Grave Digger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Nebraska OT Chris Patrick

I read somewhere he is going in the supplemental draft. Where do you all see him going (mid-round/late round?).

Does anyone know how good he is? Obviously he'd be a great zone blocking prospect for Denver and Green Bay. I've read he can play guard also. How good was he at Nebraska?

Where would he have ranked among the '07 OTs, and where would he have gone?
Grave Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Stufazz
Veteran

Stufazz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

His main strength is the passing game, tho his running game is solid. He has improved alot and come a long way over the years. He really should stay this year tho imo

Hitman D for the sweet sig
Stufazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

He didn't leave school early, Patrick was dismissed for unknown reasons. Rumors flew that it was drug problems, but that's pure speculation.

Patrick is an effort kind of guy. Doesn't do anything spectacular, but can get by due to his non-stop motor.

He's a converted DE, and has only played OT for 2 seasons. He is only in the 280-290lbs. range, and I don't really know how much weight he can hold on his frame.

He's a bit like Ryan Harris, I suppose. His weight problems will likely hold him back from being a real good OT in the future. But I guess we'll see.
bwillie26 is offline   Reply With Quote