Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 05-29-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rivals 100

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewrank...08&ra_key=1803

Its a so-so list, I really think Deboskie is a top 100 player, i think rivals overlooks AZ.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ooh, 9 guys who are either Buckeye commits or Buckeye leans (Pryor, Brewster, Hale, Torrence, Posey, Stoneburner, Shugarts, Scott, Adams). Adams should be in the top 15.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how many times I have heard the phrase "The most high-profile running back to come out of California since Reggie Bush" in the last two or three years.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

According to their list.... Ohio's top 8 looks like...

1. Kyle Rudolph
2. DeVoe Torrence
3. DeVier Posey
4. Brandon Beachum
5. Brandon Moore
6. Jake Stoneburner
7. Cordale Scott
8. Mike Adams

Rudolph, Posey, And Torrence make sense. But i'm scratching my head at how Brandon Beachum, Moore, Cordale Scott, and even Stoneburner are higher than Mike Adams. Beachum is not all that good. He's a decent athlete, but certainly not a top 60 player. He's not even the best linebacker on his own team.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya they like Beachum a lot.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ohio Top 10 should be:

1-Mike Adams
2-Kyle Rudolph
3-Devoe Torrence
4-DeVier Posey
5-Brandon Moore
6-Jacob Stoneburner
7-Cordale Scott
8-Danny McCarthy
9-Brandon Beachum
10-Michael Zordich

Beachum can play RB or Safety too. But of those 10 guys he and Moore are the only ones without an offer from tOSU.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Terrelle Pryor is compared to Vince Young, but that's unfair - Only Vince Young will ever be Vince Young. Terrelle may have the same physical abilities but I doubt he will ever have the instincts and intangibles Vince had.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Purple N Proud

Bahahaha it's a little soon to dismiss Pryor isn't it VY10. I do assume the VY the 10 and "Ohh the Vincanity" are all for Vince though. HOMERERD
Old 06-01-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VY10 View Post
Terrelle Pryor is compared to Vince Young, but that's unfair - Only Vince Young will ever be Vince Young. Terrelle may have the same physical abilities but I doubt he will ever have the instincts and intangibles Vince had.
You don't know that. I doubt you've seen the kid play. He could be better than VY in talent and intangibles, or he could be worse. Don't be such a homer
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

just curious but has there ever been a canadian player in the top 100? even the top 200? cause i know in basketball robert sacre was in the top 50 at one point and he is from B.C... he was one of our highest ranked prosepects ever and he was a 4 star... and in football that you can recal?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm I hope we can land Flash! :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

who is CORDALE SCOTT, arent you guys talkin abou Darrell.... Michigan backed out on him cause his attitude along wiht a few other schools but he said he doesnt care cause he wasnt gonna go to MICH anyway... Look for him to go to Florida, Miami cause he is from there and told me he lieks it there... Also strong on Colorado, yeah, thats right Colorado....
CM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Newbs24
Rookie

Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4 View Post
who is CORDALE SCOTT, arent you guys talkin abou Darrell.... Michigan backed out on him cause his attitude along wiht a few other schools but he said he doesnt care cause he wasnt gonna go to MICH anyway... Look for him to go to Florida, Miami cause he is from there and told me he lieks it there... Also strong on Colorado, yeah, thats right Colorado....
Cordale Scott is a big WR from Ohio, that can do alot. He comes from Glenville and has a Browneye offer so I think he will commit there. I know Darrell Scott is the top RB in the nation but I haven't heard him say that he dropped Michigan or vice versa because he has stated in the past month that he plans on visiting over the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario86 View Post
Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.
Newbs24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Vandy hasnt had a 4 star recruit since Marcus Dixon, and we all know what happened to him
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

im sure you havent heard him say that considering you dont know him, he is at my hosue all the time...
CM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

JCarver27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hahahahaha

"Hey everybody, look at me. Darrell Scott is at my house all the time. Don't you think I'm cool now?"
JCarver27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarver27 View Post
hahahahaha

"Hey everybody, look at me. Darrell Scott is at my house all the time. Don't you think I'm cool now?"
hahaha cool is such a subjective term

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You guys should check out jonas Gray, hes a running back, most likely going to michigan he says. I have seen him in person. Hes extremely fast, very big legs. Hes a work horse, he will be starting at michigan when mike Hart leaves next year.
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
metafour
Veteran

metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V. Young View Post
You guys should check out jonas Gray, hes a running back, most likely going to michigan he says. I have seen him in person. Hes extremely fast, very big legs. Hes a work horse, he will be starting at michigan when mike Hart leaves next year.
From what I've heard this guy is real overrated and doesn't even have a Michigan offer yet.
metafour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You must be a little behind then bro. haha He said his top choice is michigan, and hes not over rated at all bro.
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V. Young View Post
You must be a little behind then bro. haha He said his top choice is michigan, and hes not over rated at all bro.
Just because his top choice is Michigan doesn't mean he's gotten a Michigan offer. And according to scout he doesn't have a Michigan offer.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=169&p=8&c=1&nid=2741217

& your scouting report is a little off it seems - Extremely fast? For his competition maybe. His biggest weakness is his breakaway speed.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

JCarver27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He doesn't have a mich offer, but he put up a 4.37 at a notoriously slow track at the michigan camp.
JCarver27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarver27 View Post
He doesn't have a mich offer, but he put up a 4.37 at a notoriously slow track at the michigan camp.
He does not run a 4.37.

Almost as ridiculous as Mays from USC running a 4.26 this spring. Give me a break.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
He does not run a 4.37.

Almost as ridiculous as Mays from USC running a 4.26 this spring. Give me a break.
Electronically timed homeslice.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
He does not run a 4.37.

Gray actually did just run a 4.37. Has all the coaches buzzing at Michigan's summer camp.