Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: champ or deion
champ 49 33.11%
deion 99 66.89%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Are you talking about Deion, cuz he was older by then

Anyway, I still remeber when Chad destroyed Champ
he was talkin about champ
Old 05-29-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No I was talking about Bailey.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Are you talking about Deion, cuz he was older by then

Anyway, I still remeber when Chad destroyed Champ
I need to see a vid of that.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
I need to see a vid of that.
funny...i was just about to ask if anyone had a link for it...chads my fav wr and champ is my fav db so id like to see it
Old 05-29-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope, I guess it is too old ('04) for it to be on youtube. Chad Johnson had 150 and 1 TD, and I saw it with my own eyes. Jerry Porter did even better against Bailey, later that year.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Champ is great but Deion is Deion
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
Champ is great but Deion is Deion
that was very insightfull
Old 05-29-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Nope, I guess it is too old ('04) for it to be on youtube. Chad Johnson had 150 and 1 TD, and I saw it with my own eyes. Jerry Porter did even better against Bailey, later that year.
Yeah, it was Cincy's first home-monday night game since the 80's

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I wish the skins still had Champ, Darrel Green, and Deion in the backfield lol.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
I wish the skins still had Champ, Darrel Green, and Deion in the backfield lol.
Darrell Green=God

Well his speed at least.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
Darrell Green=God

Well his speed at least.
If we had all of them in their prime, that would unquestionably be the sickest backfield of all time. Too bad champ was on the rise and green and sanders were on the decline :\

Green could still probably run a 4.5, he's in good physical condition still.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
If we had all of them in their prime, that would unquestionably be the sickest backfield of all time. Too bad champ was on the rise and green and sanders were on the decline :\

I heard at the end of his career, I mean like the twilight, he was burnin cats.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
reese

i heard green ran a 4.4 somethin like a year ago at some camp
Old 05-29-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
So F'n amazing.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
broncs2bowl

Right now when Champ is in is prime I would definately take him over Deion in his prime(but I am a Bronco Fan), BUT Deion was great for a long time whereas Champ has rly only been shutting down absolutely WRs for two years now. I think 5 years down the road Champ will be the best corner to ever play the game and surpass Deion. But right now Deion is probs the more proven one.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
I think a few years back in the Pro Bowl he just got edged out by Deangelo Hall (maybe, but I'm pretty sure it was a falcon) Hall is a fast dude, and Green is over 40 now.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

Champ Bailey is the best corner in the nfl today, Deion is the best cover corner of all time... I'll take deion... tackling is a plus, but corners that can cover like he does, don't need to tackle.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I went to the Art Monk football camp and that guy still looks good, I shook his hand too. :)

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Champ Bailey is the best corner in the nfl today, Deion is the best cover corner of all time... I'll take deion... tackling is a plus, but corners that can cover like he does, don't need to tackle.
yea ur right corners dont need to tkl...cuz nlf teams dont run the ball at least 30 times a game or anything like that so y would a person on defense reguardless of position need to tkl
Old 05-29-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
tackling is a plus, but corners that can cover like he does, don't need to tackle.
wow....just wow....

If you are playing on defense, I don't care what position you are, you need to be able to tackle.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'll take Deion; One of the best cover backs to play

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Champ. I like Deion for his shut down purposes, but all around physical skills and mental skills Champ is ahead just a touch. But mirroring a receiver, no one was better than Deion.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deion has 2 SB's, 2, yes 2, nicknames, 9 KR TD's, 53 career INT's which 9 were taken for a TD, and this man even played on offense, and has his number retired for FSU. Champ can't even begin to touch Neon Deion.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

oh man such a hard question its like what do u want more a blowjob or sex; but anyways.

Its always tough deciding between the different eras considering the rule changes. So im gonna throw out a few names cuase of changes made in part because of them and their style of play; Dick "The night train" Lane and Mel Blount. And on the other hand there are those corners who in my mind had defensive coordinators up all night figuring out how to deal with them were Mike Haynes, Deion Sanders and Champ Bailey.

Ive always loved deion's quote " You show me a corner that can tackle, and I'll show you one that can't cover." Its not 100% true, but ill take his absolute dominance over a receiver and half of the football field even wiith his less than stellar tackling abilities any day of the week, and twice on sundays.
SO ill have to choose Primetime over Champ, and yes i guess im going with the bj in this question.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Last edited by BroadwayJoe10 : 05-29-2007 at 11:04 PM.
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote